Softcups

hi all! been using softcup for 3 cycles now. so far no BFP, i i still love them. u should know they are in correctly if you cant feel them, there is no leakage, and when you pull it out later there is a pool of fluid in it still. you may check internally by feeling for cervix and usually can feel it in center behind plastic barrier. FX for all of our BFP's this month! good day girls

hi all! been using softcup for 3 cycles now. so far no BFP, i i still love them. u should know they are in correctly if you cant feel them, there is no leakage, and when you pull it out later there is a pool of fluid in it still. you may check internally by feeling for cervix and usually can feel it in center behind plastic barrier. FX for all of our BFP's this month! good day girls

this will be my 3rd cycle with them coming up... no BFP.

i still like them though too! hahaha
and im glad you said that they are in right if you cant feel them and theirs a pool of it still in there... i thought id been doing it wrong cuz there was some in it still=)

:hi: girls hope your all well the weather her has been :rain::rain all day 3 dpo fro me wooppp x x x

I love them too!! but so far no bfp for me. This is month #1 of ttc, we we shall see!!! ;)

:hi: girls i have been the gym done light exercise weather her is still crap x x x

:hi: girls how are you all well not going the gym today my washer has broke so waiting in for the man i have gutted the house top to bottom symptom wise non at all today x x x

hey girlies... so af is officially 2 days late going to obgyn for appt.. hopefully before they do my pap i will get a bfp.. if not im gonna ask for a blood test

Ladies,

I have a question about softcups ... it's quite TMI so please bear with me ...

I tried softcup today for the first time. I watched the video on the Internet on how to insert and I did exactly as it shows, sitting on the edge of the bed, I squeezed softcup in the middle and inserted, it went in smoothly, I kept on pushing it with my finger until it stopped and then I felt my cervix being inside the cup but as I get up and walk, I can definitely feel it. It causes some discomfort ... what did I do wrong? I also can feel some leakage ... oh huh!

i would lay down and do it. i had a hard time doing it sitting up... it just wouldnt really go in.

i would lay down and do it. i had a hard time doing it sitting up... it just wouldnt really go in.

I layed down afterwards and tried to re-position it. I guess first try is always akward, I will get better I hope.

Ladies,

I have a question about softcups ... it's quite TMI so please bear with me ...

I tried softcup today for the first time. I watched the video on the Internet on how to insert and I did exactly as it shows, sitting on the edge of the bed, I squeezed softcup in the middle and inserted, it went in smoothly, I kept on pushing it with my finger until it stopped and then I felt my cervix being inside the cup but as I get up and walk, I can definitely feel it. It causes some discomfort ... what did I do wrong? I also can feel some leakage ... oh huh!

did you make sure that the front of it was behind your pelvic bone? if it was not that can make things a little uncomfortable and cause leakage.

Hi ladies....I'm probably a bit late to join this thread but wanted to give you all some hope that I got my BFP after 8 cycles TTC using Soft Cups for the 1st time!!! (I am 40 years old!)

I inserted mine straight after BD...lying on my back I got OH to hold my legs up and rock me back slightly while I inserted it. I had minor leakage the first time and after that I just made sure I pushed it up as far as I could. I kept each one in for 10-12 hours and we used them 3 times.

I can't say 100% sure but I'm pretty certain it was because of using them we got a BFP as it was the ONLY thing we did different!!

I hope it works for you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: can i say , ive used these when ttc my son and worked after 3mth ttc him we used them and pre-seed the last 4mth (9mth ttc )

since ttc2 i cudnt get the in correct anymore :? weird i know BUT this mth i did and i left it in 24hr:blush: forgot bout it :lol: this was the day of a pos opk x

glx x

did you make sure that the front of it was behind your pelvic bone? if it was not that can make things a little uncomfortable and cause leakage.

I think so ... :shrug:

Im going to try and practice to insert and remove one before next BD lol

Hey ladies. I've spent countless hours on this site, and I finally get to post my success story here. My fiance and I have been TTC for 3 cycles now and I got my BFP 3 days ago. This is our third cycle trying, but it was our first cyle using soft cups. These things really work! I was using the clear blue ovulation kit and got my smiley face on Sunday June 5th so I likely O'd on Monday June 6th. We used soft cups after BD that Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday just to be safe. I would put one in that night after BD and would keep it in until morning. After BD I would also prop myself up on a pillow and stay lying down for at least 30 minutes before getting up to use the restroom and get ready for bed. I also drank 1 cup of pineapple juice every day after O because I read somewhere that it was supposed to help with implantation. Probably just an old wives tale, but I was desperate and willing to try just about anything. So, here are my symptoms leading up to my BFP:

1-3 DPO: Nothing out of the ordinary.

4 DPO: Started having minor cramping. Broke down in tears at work and even cried in front of my boss. I couldn't make it stop!! It was like there was no off switch. I knew something was up. Feeling SUPER bloated and OMG the gas! Also, lotion like CM...lots of it.

6 DPO: Had a sharp pain in the morning and something told me that that may have been implantation. I told my fiance this and he looked at me like I was crazy. I told him I think we did it...I think this is going to be our month. He was skeptical as he didn't want to get his hopes up like we had the previous 2 months only to be disappointed. Later that evening I noticed that I could smell everything. My fiance ate a pizza at the movie theater and when he leaned in to kiss me I could smell the milk from the cheese on his lips! Also, more lotion like CM...lots of it.

7 DPO: More cramping, head ache, and craving Ketchup and tomatoes. NEVER EVER eat ketchup on my eggs because I think it's DISGUSTING, but went to IHOP with the fiance and put ketchup on my eggs. Also, got emotional when the fiance made a joke about my weight. I wouldn't talk to him and started feeling HUGE even though I was in a size XS dress that day...I knew I was being ridiculous!

8 DPO: I wasn't going to test until 10 DPO, but that morning I broke down and took a First Response HPT. I saw a very very very faint line. I had taken dozens of these tests the past 2 months and there was never a second line...not even a faint one. I wasn't going to tell the fiance yet, but just couldn't help myself. Brought the test into work and showed one of my girlfriends. She said it was faint, but she definitely saw a line. I went home after work and couldn't resist taking another one at 4 pm. The line was darker!! I could even take a picture of it (my camera phone wouldn't pick up the faint line on the first test) and sent it to everyone asking if they saw the line. I went out and bought a digital test to take the next morning.

9 DPO: When I woke up in the morning I knew I was pregnant! Had a pounding headache and nausea. Took the digital test first thing in the morning and got a YES+. Went in and got blood work that same day and the test results confirmed it. BFP!!!!

The only thing we did differently was using the softcups and drinking pineapple juice. I swore I would share my story as soon as I got my BFP. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

Congrats on :bfp: TKay! Have a happy & healthy pregnancy! x

I am up for trying anything and hoping softcups will help to keep swimmers in! =)

:hi: gilrs woopp congrats all who got there bfp hope i am going to be joining you not long now to test x x x

Hey ladies after spending the last few minutes reading this thread I am going to go ahead and order the soft cups from amazon. I ovulate next week so I hope it comes in time. I think I'm going to find it hard to insert them as when I have a smear test it takes the nurse time to get to my cervix (sorry TMI). I think I will give a trial run through before. I will try anything! The number of BFP on this thread is amazing! Good luck everyone

Hey ladies after spending the last few minutes reading this thread I am going to go ahead and order the soft cups from amazon. I ovulate next week so I hope it comes in time. I think I'm going to find it hard to insert them as when I have a smear test it takes the nurse time to get to my cervix (sorry TMI). I think I will give a trial run through before. I will try anything! The number of BFP on this thread is amazing! Good luck everyone

You can get them from HERE , they do 1st class delivery (signed for). I've ordered mine Saturday last week and got them Tuesday, very fast. HTH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->