Softcups

Congrats Blessedmomma! :happydance:. So, whats this lying on front Vs back thing all about, is it just ladies with a tilted uterus or is this now the new thing to try lol?! x

They say that after BD you should lie on your back with a pillow under your hips for at least 15 mins to help use gravity to guide the :spermy:s But, if you have a tilted uterus, it's apparently better to lie on your tummy with a pillow under your hips instead based on the angle the uterus is tilted. I try both just in case ;)

thanks mrsmm24, did you get preggo from soft cups? :flower:

Yes!!! We used Softcups the last 2 cycles. It is sage to say that they were a part of this conception. I also was temping and using OPKs, and using Robitussin!:thumbup:

wow thats awesome! Congrats! This is our 2nd cycle using soft cups and pre seed, im ovulating today as we speak :thumbup:, time to bring out the sexay lingerie :happydance:

Yes... go get to it! Hope it goes well and there is an egg chase happening in there as we speak. GL and :dust: :dust: :dust:

CONGRATS and a H&H 9 mos BLESSEDMOMMA, that is looking like a real serious :bfp:!!!

sweetpea i hope this is it for you hun. i thought i was out and felt like af was coming early but got a bfp instead. have been having cramps and back aches but its normal. hope your spotting was IB!!

caz when are you testing??? thats some good symptoms. im already getting sensitive to smells and foods. my hubby was changing a poopy diaper last night and i about vomitted.

did another test today, will probably test til fri or sat. af is due fri. my line came up darker than control line today! think its safe to get excited now:happydance:

View attachment 234685
how many dpo are u hun

sweetpea i hope this is it for you hun. i thought i was out and felt like af was coming early but got a bfp instead. have been having cramps and back aches but its normal. hope your spotting was IB!!

caz when are you testing??? thats some good symptoms. im already getting sensitive to smells and foods. my hubby was changing a poopy diaper last night and i about vomitted.

did another test today, will probably test til fri or sat. af is due fri. my line came up darker than control line today! think its safe to get excited now:happydance:

View attachment 234685
how many dpo are u hun

today i am 13 dpo. af is due friday for me. looks like she will be MIA though:happydance:

extremely faint pos morning of 9dpo on frer 6 days sooner test. it wouldnt even show up on a pic. that night i held my pee and took one on same kind of test. here is a pic of 9dpo evening, it was already darker...

0_IMAGE_515.jpg

:hi: girls well just got back from my sons leaver assembly never cried so much in my life very sad so proud of him weather her is nice so going for a wake after dinner with the dogs x x x

Faint :bfp: what do u think ladies?https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/jj022-1.jpg first time using soft cups and actually trying as well besides ntnp.... for the past year. 2 weeks till my anniversary :) hope it gets stronger...

That is DEF looking like a :bfp: faint but definitely :bfp:!! Probably just early, try again in about 2 days, first pee of the AM! GL :dust: I am optimistic!

sweetpea that looks like my first bfp!!!!!! congrats hun!!!!:happydance:
keep testing every morning hun, bet they get darker:hugs:

caz:cloud9:

Congrats Hun!! FYI I got better stronger results on all my tests with 2nd/3rd urine. Might be worth a try instead of fmu tomorrow. So pleased for you xx

mine get darker later in the day too:winkwink:

have no idea why:shrug: would love to see more pics today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->