Softcups

My baby is 6 now. I never thought I would be wanting another at this point, but I miss having a baby around. DH and I have been married almost 4 yrs and want one together. My other two babies will be grown before i know it. 14 and 11!

I've been pee'in on internet cheapies every now and again but always the same :bfn: results. I wish it really was just inplantation bleeding but I temp (poorly!) And they dropped back down to post O temps so that pretty much rules that out doesn't it...? I'm not even sure if I O'd this mth. I had to add a missed Temp to get FF to give me xhairs (which I know is very naughty :(), and then I had a random drop which I think was down to temp outside dropping to 2degreesC and OH leaving window open, grr.

My bleed happened on the 4th Sept. Wouldve been the 14th dpo and the 27th CD if it didn't come.

Lovely thought girls. And 1 I have myself from time to time! Hopefully this mth will be 'the one' and if not, I'll be bookin with my GP. Even if they do make u feel they got better things to do. Lol

I don't know if I'm putting them in right. Ystrdy I had a lot of leakage. TMI, I mean a big glob came trickling down my leg when I stood up. Today a little, not as much. Last cycle I had none at all. Cervix feels open. Just like with af. Don't think I'm ovulating yet. Could that be why? There wasn't much left over when I took it out about 6 hrs later.

I think it has to do with how well the softcup is applied...last month I had some leakage only one of the times I used it...this month none...maybe because I tried to "scoop" better the material then push inside (sorry TMI)...however you cannot be completely sure, because the cervix is usually too high those days :blush: , at least for me not reachable.... The leftover is never too much anyway... I think this is good, means that some liquid has indeed passed inside where it should! GL!

It hasn't been as bad the last couple times so maybe it wasn't close enough to O. I havent used opks this time and my temps are off so not really sure if O happened yet. According to my last 2 cycles tomorrow is the day so I hope I caught it.

Hope they worked for you too and in 2 wks we get our bfps!!

im hoping i dont 0 for at least 9 days so I can use the sooftcups lol am so excited! xx

This are easy to use. I purchased them. They are kinda hard to put in till you get used to them. Once they are in you can't feel them. You can keep them in for up to 12 hours. So far I have not concieved with them but many others have. Sure keeps the leakage in! lol

Just checking if anyone has gotten a bfp lately? I'm still using the SC and hoping like crazy!

I have no difficultly using them it seems so easy , makes me wonder if im doing it wrong hahaha.
but on a serious note i read that you can clean them and reuse them 2 times if youre using it while ttc ( not for AF) and was curious if that was true? you can wash and reuse ? i have a diva cup but its too deep to use for this ;( itd be nice if there was a reusable one.

I reuse my softcups at least 3 times. Can't be doing with waste. If you can wash a diva cup and keep it for 10 years I can't see why you can't wash and reuse a softcup. I just make sure I remove it with clean hands, wash and air dry on a clean tissue.

11dpo and a :bfn: not looking good for me!! :(

I reuse mine. Have only reused them twice tho, max. Just give them a wash with soap and warm water, I make sure its really really rinsed, dry with a towel and put back in the bag. I fold over the top and tape it down... Seems such a waste to only use them once!

No BFP yet. Still hopeful.

I thought about reusing them. Don't know why I didn't. Hopefully I won't be needing them for ttc or af for a while.

No BFP yet. Still hopeful.

I thought about reusing them. Don't know why I didn't. Hopefully I won't be needing them for ttc or af for a while.

Same! This my first month of using them with the preseed. Easier than. Thought to use too. I'm going to try the wash and reuse method. :thumbup:

Just dropping in for an update....

SS 12DPO: Cramp-y. Gassy. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

Stalk my chart!!! BFN!! I probably will wait to test again on Wed as that is when AF will be late... I am tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Good luck MrsM! Chart still looking good & you're not out yet! x

Thanks! Trying to stay positive MRSPTTC. so much easier to seethe positivity in others' situations than my own!

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Well softcups failed me!! Temp dropped this morning below coverline and :witch: has arrived now. Bang on Time. Didn't she have anything better to do today, seriously!?!? TTC break from now. Back to NTNP. The disappointment is too much knowing u've done everything right! I'd rather have a few mths of no expectations and try again in the new year.
Good luck ladies!!!

Sorry AF flew in CARLY! :hugs: :dust: and FXD! for your next TWW!

Aw :hugs2: Carly, sorry you're having a break, I've had 12 cycles of BFN's but can't give up trying, not yet anyway! Hopefully the clomid will do the trick!

Good luck MrsM, great to see your temp has gone back up! :thumbup: x

I wouldn't have but we've had a tough month. Our Furbaby died so we were sure that it had to be this mth! Normally I take AF on the chin but I actually cried today :( but since I've decided to go back to NTNP for a bit, it feels as tho a weights been lifted! Moving house in 2 weeks, getting a new Bullmastiff Pup, Christmas... We'll revisit the subject of hardcore TTC in the NY. But for now I'm going to concentrate on the above and try and shift some of this extra weight too which will be helped by me NOT eating for 2 during my TWW "just incase" haha. Goodluck to u all tho!! (Oh, and I'll still be using Softcups coz I love the leakage free-ness of them! Lol)

Ah sorry to hear about your furbaby hun, its devastating losing a pet, we've got 3 Furbabies Yay for getting a new pup! It will help, but never replace, I know that. It sounds like you've got a lot on! Well good luck to you hun. Yes I would continue to use the softcups too, mess free! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->