Softcups

I've been using it too and there definitely seems to be less in the cup after! All I had in there this morning was EWCM :happydance: - just hoping, wishin and prayin we weren't too late as missed CD 14 and didn't :sex: til late evening of CD15 with Temp Rise today CD16

I think you are OK! I see you are a graduate of FF too! Ovulation is the day before temp rise so this was perfect timing! Good luck!

This month ovulation was earlier for me, i.e. today 12th day, with usual days 14-16...so we are running to catch that egg...yesterday and today...with softcups of course! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! I am new to this but found this thread while researching the soft cups as a fertility aid. DH & I are using these along with the pressed. This is our 3rd month TTC. I had a positive on my OPK last night so we used the pre seed 10 min before we BD and put the soft cup in immediately after!

I am seeing/hearing lots of success stories about this combination so my fingers are crossed!

Has anyone else heard success stories?

I am so nervous. 38yrs old and only 1 ovary...ai ai ai.

Baby dust to all and I would love to find a TTC buddy..any takers?

Hi Ladies! I am new to this but found this thread while researching the soft cups as a fertility aid. DH & I are using these along with the pressed. This is our 3rd month TTC. I had a positive on my OPK last night so we used the pre seed 10 min before we BD and put the soft cup in immediately after!

I am seeing/hearing lots of success stories about this combination so my fingers are crossed!

i am a success story hun. 2 of mine were with softcups and preseed :D

:thumbup: YAY!!

How soon? like 1st try or how many tries? this is our 3rd month and I am no spring chicken!:dohh:

How soon? like 1st try or how many tries? this is our 3rd month and I am no spring chicken!:dohh:

it was first try both times. i was 31 and 32 at the time i believe

mid- were you using softcups/preseed all 3 months or was this first month with them?

i was ttc for 5 months and the first month i used them got preggo. then next time i used them for first month ttc and got preggo

I've been using it too and there definitely seems to be less in the cup after! All I had in there this morning was EWCM :happydance: - just hoping, wishin and prayin we weren't too late as missed CD 14 and didn't :sex: til late evening of CD15 with Temp Rise today CD16

I think you are OK! I see you are a graduate of FF too! Ovulation is the day before temp rise so this was perfect timing! Good luck!

This month ovulation was earlier for me, i.e. today 12th day, with usual days 14-16...so we are running to catch that egg...yesterday and today...with softcups of course! :thumbup:

I sure am a FF grad (apparently... Not sure how much I remember tho! Lol) I hope we did time it right...my temp dropped again this morning, which I can only assume is due to the fact OH left the window open and I could see my breath when I woke up!! Hope so anyways... Gotta be our time soon, surely?
Softcups are amazin! I want to use them everytime - fertile or not!! So much easier to sleep without it leakin between ur bum cheeks :haha:

Last 3 days my nipples have felt like I've been wearin pegs on them, my boobs are ready to pop out my bra and I'm hurtin under my arms? Have suffered with pain in the boob area at all since I've been chartin so hope this is a good ovulation sign!

mid- were you using softcups/preseed all 3 months or was this first month with them?

i was ttc for 5 months and the first month i used them got preggo. then next time i used them for first month ttc and got preggo

I hope I have ur luck, Blessed! Was NTNP from Oct 10 and TTC from Aug! His 1st, my 2nd. 1st cycle using softcups and conceive plus. We just lost our furry baby, our Bullmastiff, on Monday, so now would be a really good time to catch a stick bean!

Hi Blessedmomma, this is our first month using these products.

You ARE blessed! I am very hopeful this month. Actually tracking with the OPKs..getting + on those so we are bding all the way from last night through Sat which is when I am suppose to ov.

Any tips or advice?

Thanks for the continued communication. I had my first son 21 yrs ago when I was 17. He is now in the Marines and my new DH has never had a child. We really want this together.

One would think it's like riding a bike and you never forget...NOT!

Of course it seems like it happened without any effort then and now I 'm jumping through hoops!

MrsPTTC I'm sorry about your test results. I hope the omid does the trick. I worry that I don't ovulate. I had a cd21 test done about two years ago and it showed I ovulated. I have a 26 day cycle and I do get positive opks and I feel like I ovulate. I guess Im just curious if you have regular cycles and what led you to get tested. Im sorry if I sound intrusive. I'm just curious on the subject and wondering if I should get tested again.

AF got me yesterday right on time btw. What a bummer

Hey hun, its no problem you asking! My cycles are regular but longer at around 34 days (though AF surprised me 3 days early this month on the last day of our holidays :growlmad:). I have + OPKs & have had clear thermal shifts (though I didn't temp the month I did the blood tests unfortunately,) ewcm & HSO cervix, so all other signs point to ovulation. I do though have spotting in the luteal phase & this was particularly bad the month I didn't ovulate. The anovulation may just have been a one off but I really don't think so after 13 months & nothing :nope:. As long as the clomid helps me, I do really feel I've turned a ttc corner & I may actually be getting somewhere! :thumbup:

You had your bloods 2 years ago?? Have you been trying that long? X

Mrsm FXd for you! x

Midlifemama, good luck, I think its fab you're ttc at 38, my mum had my younger brother at 40! :thumbup: x

MrsPTTC I'm sorry about your test results. I hope the omid does the trick. I worry that I don't ovulate. I had a cd21 test done about two years ago and it showed I ovulated. I have a 26 day cycle and I do get positive opks and I feel like I ovulate. I guess Im just curious if you have regular cycles and what led you to get tested. Im sorry if I sound intrusive. I'm just curious on the subject and wondering if I should get tested again.

Hey hun, its no problem you asking! My cycles are regular but longer at around 34 days (though AF surprised me 3 days early this month on the last day of our holidays :growlmad:). I have + OPKs & have had clear thermal shifts (though I didn't temp the month I did the blood tests unfortunately,) ewcm & HSO cervix, so all other signs point to ovulation. I do though have spotting in the luteal phase & this was particularly bad the month I didn't ovulate. The anovulation may just have been a one off but I really don't think so after 13 months & nothing :nope:. As long as the clomid helps me, I do really feel I've turned a ttc corner & I may actually be getting somewhere! :thumbup:

Hi MrsPTTC..I feel silly asking this as I am no spring chicken but can you really have a menstrual cycle and NOT ovulate?

This is my first month using the OPK that I have actually gotten a + ..I just thought I was doing it at the wrong time of day.

I only have 1 ovary so DH has been concerned that we may have a hard time with our TTC but last night I did get a + on the OPK.

Thanks for any input and feed back from any of my fellow TTC:hugs:

Hi MrsPTTC..I feel silly asking this as I am no spring chicken but can you really have a menstrual cycle and NOT ovulate?

This is my first month using the OPK that I have actually gotten a + ..I just thought I was doing it at the wrong time of day.

I only have 1 ovary so DH has been concerned that we may have a hard time with our TTC but last night I did get a + on the OPK.

Hey midlifemama, question for you. Does 1 ovary mean that you only ovulate every other month? Or does it just mean you ovulate from the one side every single month? When I saw your post I was curious, I hope you catch that eggie this month, sweetie! :happydance:

Hey midlifemama, question for you. Does 1 ovary mean that you only ovulate every other month? Or does it just mean you ovulate from the one side every single month? When I saw your post I was curious, I hope you catch that eggie this month, sweetie! :happydance:

And that is the million $ question! :wacko: I do not know. My DR never said anything about it and until I remarrried last yr I never thought I would ever be HERE again (as in TTC) ...LOL

That's why I asked YOU if it's possible to have a period and NOT ovulate. Until last night none of my OPK were +...I thought I was doing it wrong. Never occurred to me that I might not actually drop an egg each month.:dohh:

I have been using calenders but no temping. I sleep with my mouth open or at least DH says I do and we keep our bedroom cold at night. I was told this would throw temps off.

I am so confused I have made my own head dizzy! :shrug:

Hi midlifemama, I'm no expert but yep your body goes through all the motions of a 'normal' cycle, so you get all the symptoms, an LH surge therefore +opk but your body just doesnt release the egg. That's why using opks doesnt really confirm ovulation, just the surge. There are ladies with anovulatory cycles who don't get +OPKs or any symptoms though. You could've missed your LH surge in previous months hun. check out the website www.peeonastick.com, the faq's are really useful, i learned a lot x

Ash - I read that ovulation alternating from ovary to ovary each month is a myth, you can ovulate from either in no particular pattern so I guess with one ovary you could still ovulate every month :shrug: x

Hi midlifemama, I'm no expert but yep your body goes through all the motions of a 'normal' cycle, so you get all the symptoms, an LH surge therefore +opk but your body just doesnt release the egg. That's why using opks doesnt really confirm ovulation, just the surge. There are ladies with anovulatory cycles who don't get +OPKs or any symptoms though. You could've missed your LH surge in previous months hun. check out the website www.peeonastick.com, the faq's are really useful, i learned a lot x

Ash - I read that ovulation alternating from ovary to ovary each month is a myth, you can ovulate from either in no particular pattern so I guess with one ovary you could still ovulate every month :shrug: x

You ROCK!!!:hugs:

Thanks for the info, MrsPTTC and midlifemama! I'm going to check out that website, VERY interesting!!

Hi ladies, I am about to log off for a while but I wanted to say thanks all of the feed back and support. I have each of you in my prayers and am thankful to have this forum to connect with others going through this too.

Bless you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"