• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

Hi Ladies...

Update...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi from me too!
No BFPs since my last visit... today I had the ugly visit of AF as well (and delayed visit too)...:growlmad: I had my BFN two days ago as well... anyway moving on to next month too, and fingers crossed for good news before Christmas...

so do softcups work? ive never heard of these til i got on this website...is it like a tampon only you use it after sex?

Have helped a lot of people here... they are used like a "barrier" at the entrance of cervix so they can hold sperm near the entrance instead of letting it come slowly downwards... sounds very good for TTC and also no "mess"...I have used them the last two months without success, but maybe it just "didn't happen" yet!

I'm out AF showed up yesterday. I won't be able to try again until Jan

I've been using soft cups this cycle along with conceive plus! My little eggy was released at some point tonight i think so gonna have :sex: once more tonight and i will be using a soft cup! Will let you know if it worked!! :flower:

Thinking of using soft cups but wandered when you put then in are you *tmi qu!* 'scooping' all the little swimmers in, as would hate to be putting up a barrier to half of them!. also do any of you ladies use them more than once? though it may be ok to do after washing? they are v pricey otherwise!. I have a mooncup been kinda using for similar purpose but like the fact these sit closer to cervix. Do thse hurt at all to insert? Please reply if you can help :) thanks!

Sorry :witch: got you ladies, she got me too :growlmad:.

Sorry you can't try again until January Fluterby :hugs:.

Mrs.E I have heard of people reusing them though you're not really supposed to. As much as I love softcups for less mess I might have a break from them this month, just in case it's doing more harm than good, though I very much doubt it! 2nd cycle of clomid, bring it on!!!

x

Sorry AF flew in FLUTER!!! :hugs: Hope the break helps and you see a sticky dark pink BFP in January!

MRS E, hey! I wouldn't reuse them. Read the beginning of this thread or in my journal on some real tmi on softcups and how we use themm GL :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

I'm out AF showed up yesterday. I won't be able to try again until Jan

Sorry she got you... :sad1: Hope January is your month!
I will be trying this month again, today I started clomid (cycle 4) 150 mg this time...

I've been using soft cups this cycle along with conceive plus! My little eggy was released at some point tonight i think so gonna have :sex: once more tonight and i will be using a soft cup! Will let you know if it worked!! :flower:

Hope it works to bring your BFP this month! :flower:

Thinking of using soft cups but wandered when you put then in are you *tmi qu!* 'scooping' all the little swimmers in, as would hate to be putting up a barrier to half of them!. also do any of you ladies use them more than once? though it may be ok to do after washing? they are v pricey otherwise!. I have a mooncup been kinda using for similar purpose but like the fact these sit closer to cervix. Do thse hurt at all to insert? Please reply if you can help :) thanks!

About the "scooping" you are absolutely right....this is exactly what we do to get "everybody" inside... no they do not hurt at all to insert...moreover after BD you are more "relaxed" so it slides in very easily... when removing them maybe you will find some difficulty, but after 1-2 times you will find the way with your body...About reusing I don't know, have not done that...I guess there is always the risk of infection you should avoid...

Sorry :witch: got you ladies, she got me too :growlmad:.

Sorry you can't try again until January Fluterby :hugs:.

Mrs.E I have heard of people reusing them though you're not really supposed to. As much as I love softcups for less mess I might have a break from them this month, just in case it's doing more harm than good, though I very much doubt it! 2nd cycle of clomid, bring it on!!!

x

Sorry she got you too! Can't she leave us alone for 9 months? :growlmad:
I will be using them again...this will be the third cycle using them... I am now more experienced in "scooping"! LOL
With or without, I wish you the best result ever! :winkwink:

Thanks so much mybabystar! Sending you lots of :dust:. I guess when you're doing the same old thing month after month, it's good to mix it up a little! I think maybe I'll use them before ovulation but stop when I get a positive OPK "just in case" :flower: x

Thanks so much mybabystar! Sending you lots of :dust:. I guess when you're doing the same old thing month after month, it's good to mix it up a little! I think maybe I'll use them before ovulation but stop when I get a positive OPK "just in case" :flower: x

I lay with my legs up for a looooong time before putting the softcup in. That way, there is no chance of blocking the sperm, and then once I insert it, any help they give is just extra help I wouldn't have by letting it all drip out. 'they' say that sperm gets to where it needs to right away- the good sperm, anyway.

ASH, that's exactly a good idea, lay with legs elevated. That's what I do as well, not as long, maybe 10-15 mins, then insert with legs still elevated....

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi Ladies! I was doing some research on Soft Cups and ran into your thread :) My hubby and I started using them earlier this week and I love them! I'm crossing my fingers that it works for us as we have been trying for 2.5 years and it would be a dream come true :)

Baby dust ladies and I can't wait to hear more BFPs come thru!!!

HI TIA LYNN this tiatammy I also got the softcups today after :witch:is gone going to use them and the preseed hope it works for both of us I have been trying now for 7 months,lots of :dust::dust:to you and others on this thread.

So here I am another TTC with Softcups graduate!! Got my :bfp: yesterday!! 2nd month using softcups and 1st month with PreSeed!! Hope these work well for all of you!!

060609 hii tiatammy here have a question about the softcups i did get some but how do you use it with preseed? put the preseed inside the sortcup then insert it after bedding? Congrads in your:baby: I have been trying since april of this year some advice would greatly appreciated.:hugs:

On to December for me- Once the :witch: has gone! It will be easy to get the :sex: in this month because luckily it's my birthday around o day and were going away! I'm feeling very positive about this next month with the soft cups and preseed!
Btw- Ive only been using preseed for 1 cycle but I put a little preseed in the soft cup and inserted after BD but also used it internally before BD too.
:flower: Good luck

Sorry :witch: got you Charlie! I love your siggie with DH NTNP, you're TTC#3 :rofl: x

Sorry :witch: got you Charlie! I love your siggie with DH NTNP, you're TTC#3 :rofl: x
:haha:

I know it makes me laugh too ESP when I have to sneak about with the soft cups! He got so stressed last time id like to surprise him. I'd never tell him all the tricks I've had up my sleeve though:blush:

Well I hope this is it for me. Used my last softcup today and just about used up all the preseed. Don't think I will be buying anymore anytime soon. Stuff is expensive. Third month using the two and I think if this isn't it I will just chill out from all the extra and just enjoy dtd. Not sure about temping. I think if I temp it will be hard to not be thinking about ovulation and when to bd so for that reason I may not and see if it just happens. Lol, just thinking about that is making me crazy. Hopefully third times a charm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->