• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

Preseed and cups worked for me! <3

Hi prettycp dont think the cups and pressed worked this month temp is dropping and af is due in 4 days:cry::cry: It is getting harder and harder with each passing month so hard to stay positive after going on 8 months of trying.:cry:

Hi all,

Tiatammy,:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling blue. Do your temps normally drop 4 days before AF? What DPO are you?

I just wanted to join this thread... I will be using soft cups this cycle. I was a little scared (they are HUGE), but I tried one over the weekend and it seemed to go in no problem. I wasn't 100% sure it was where it was supposed to be, but I couldn't feel it. I had a little bit of a hard time taking it out the next morning (holy suction cup), but did manage to "break the seal" and pulled it out. Really hopeful this will help us. It is our 5th month TTC, our second month using the CBFM, preseed and B50 complex...

Ladies, do most of you use preseed as a lube (that's what we do) or do you also put some in the cup??

Thanks and good luck to everyone, and congrats to the recent "graduates!"

Also, (sorry in advance for the TMI), but DH and I usually BD "doggy" style during my fertile days, due to my retroverted uterus... I've read that it's the best position. Do you think that will effect using soft cups at all? When I practiced this weekend, I managed to get it in while still lying on my tummy. Just wondering if we should do it missionary, put that sucker in, and then lie on my tummy, or just stay on my stomach the whole time... ??

First month of using softcups and normally would get my period yesterday and so far just little spot of really light blood. Just a little cramp every now and then. I hope AF does not show up!!!:cry:

Hi all,

Tiatammy,:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling blue. Do your temps normally drop 4 days before AF? What DPO are you?

I just wanted to join this thread... I will be using soft cups this cycle. I was a little scared (they are HUGE), but I tried one over the weekend and it seemed to go in no problem. I wasn't 100% sure it was where it was supposed to be, but I couldn't feel it. I had a little bit of a hard time taking it out the next morning (holy suction cup), but did manage to "break the seal" and pulled it out. Really hopeful this will help us. It is our 5th month TTC, our second month using the CBFM, preseed and B50 complex...

Ladies, do most of you use preseed as a lube (that's what we do) or do you also put some in the cup??

Hi Daisy Q Yes my temps normally drop my cycle is anywhwere between every 26 to 28 day cycle and I am on cycle day 24, I do use preseed ,Some ladies even put some preseed in the cup just before incertion after bedding thats what I do, but hasnt worked for me yet, but this past month was the first time I have used the cups with it, but have always used preseed, I do hope that has helped thanks for your words.:hugs::hugs::friends:

Thanks Tiatammy - I do hope that AF stays away... how are your temps?

I think I'm going to just stick with the preseed as lube for now and leave the cup as is..

I used one yesterday and got it in OK, but it did bother me a little bit, kind of like I felt sore on the inside from the pressure of the plastic rim or something... Anyway, I took it out after maybe 6 hours or so. LOTS of stuff in there, but not sure if it was mine or his or both... Not yet in my fertile days so I'm just getting some practice using these.

One tip I read somewhere is after putting the cup in, to kind of smash the plastic cup up against your cervix so that you ensure your cervix is coming into direct contact with the "pool" of sweimmers... I tried that yesterday and will use that technique again once it matters.. GL!

Hi all,

We use it as a lube and when I remember put it in the cup! GL! x

good morning ladies! AF still has not come i did have some cramping yesterday but not like my normal cramping. There is no blood at all. Today is day 30 of my cycle. Normally my cycle is 27 days. I did do a pg test on the day of the 27th that night and it was negative. :shrug:

Sounds promising! When do you think you might test again??

Fx!!! You have some serious self restraint. I'd be testing daily or at least every other day.

OH believe me I do want to but then I do want my husband with when and if it is positive! :)

well i couldn't hold out i did a test and it was negative:cry: but AF still hasn't came and i have a little cramping on my right side but not like period cramps. I am going on day 31 of this cycle. :shrug:

Awww... Well maybe with fmu? How many days post ovulation are you?

Are your cycles pretty regular? Are you temping?

usually they are pretty regular they are normally 27 days but last month it went to 29. I am not temping was going to start this month with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->