• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

We are going ttc with softcups tonight. But I want to make sure I am doing it correct. How do you insert it after :sex: ? Do you sit down and insurt the softcup or can you do it laying down?

We are going ttc with softcups tonight. But I want to make sure I am doing it correct. How do you insert it after :sex: ? Do you sit down and insurt the softcup or can you do it laying down?

I usually just lay there and put them in after bd. Sometimes right away if I feel it leaking. Sometimes after a few minutes. The last time I did it sitting on toilet, so either way is fine. It just might be easier for you if doing it for the first time, laying down and more relaxed. Good luck!

Hello everyone tiatammy here I have heard so much about these softcups so this cycle I am going to give it a try, cant hurt tried everything else. been trying to concieve since april of this year. good luck to all you ladies wishing you lots of love laughter and lots of :dust::dust::hugs:

so i feel the need to share my hilarious softcup story.. tmi, be warned.

i bought them last week after hearing so much about them on here. i figured why not, it seems we have tried all the other crazy things. so the first time dh put it in after we were done :sex: i was so surprised that i couldn't feel it at all! i was really liking this idea, so i left it in when i went to sleep. no wet spot! the next morning i was up about 7 while he slept away, i went to the bathroom and figured i'd try to take it out while in the shower. so here i am trying to read the directions of how to get it out, half hanging out of the shower. lol oh my. so it says something about hooking the edge of it with your finger and pulling. and i keep trying and trying and can't get it. of course im starting to panic, which is probably making the entire process more difficult. i can't get this thing out! i got out of the shower and went back to the bedroom where kevin is still sleeping, now almost in tears he jumps out of bed and is like whats wrong blah blah blah. and i babble about how i can't get it out. he tells me to lay down and try again. i do, and still no luck. by this point im so worked up that im yelling at him to get it out :blush: finally i convince him to just get it. so he pulls it out super easily. and i guess he didn't pull it horizontally like you should. he is standing there with his hand dripping wet. it was too funny. (he didnt think so) :haha:

and you would think after all of this we wouldn't want to try them again, butttt we both agreed and have been using them all week.. hopefully we'll be getting our BFP :wohoo:

:rofl: Amanda, that's so funny! I always take mine out whilst sitting on the toilet, sometimes I find it hard, but it's mostly ok x

that is too funny. I just bought some at walmart (super cheap) and am going to try this this cycle. Good luck everybody

Silly, lol! Did you think you were going to have to go to the doctors?

i know how stupid it sounds, but i don't know what was going on in my head! lol i think i was like picturing the emergency room & trying to explain it! lmbo!

Amandah that was too funny. :) Don't put too much into it I've read others thst had panic moments just like that!

I was wanting to try and see if I could put this thing in, so I got it in and then took it right back out and it had all kinds of white goop in it. Do you think i put in it correctly?

I was wanting to try and see if I could put this thing in, so I got it in and then took it right back out and it had all kinds of white goop in it. Do you think i put in it correctly?

Yeah sometimes cm comes out on it!! I'm sure u did it fine!

Husband and I used softcups and preseed this month still using in fertile period now hoping and praying for a BFP, I have tried everything something is bound to work, I am 40 trying for my second after 19 years.

I am new to the board and its crazy that softcups are being used this way. I love that !!! I've using them for my period for years and have boxes in the bathroom now. i will for sure try this next cycle.

I have a softcups baby! She is having boobie right now.

I was 34, overweight and had never been preg last year. We tried using them and preseed 2nd cycle and fell pregnant. I still have most of my box left for the next go.

I would say that my cycles were very regular with ov on day 17 and always 29-31 days long so we also did sperm meet egg plan.

Lots of babydust to you lovely ladies xxxx

Hey ladies, I just got my BFP with softcups and conceive plus (the other version of preseed). But there is a very specific way to use the lube that I think DEFINITELY contributed to my BFP!! I started a thread about it if anyone is interested.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/810841-reason-got-my-bfp-lube-users-read.html

Welcome to the new users :wave:

CONGRATS ASH!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

I am again with the softcups this cycle....

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 6DPO (FF changed 1 day today), I had a doc appt today. Not much info, no bloodwork because I am TTC and only 6DPO and I could possibly be implanting, but made an appt for 3 weeks from now as my cycles have been crazy since July MC. So we shall see. I am not going to temp past 8DPO so 2 days is it (temp declining now) and I don't know if I am going to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) Last night I had to sleep with the fan as I was sooo hot! And on Friday, I slept for like 17 hours, Saturday I slept for about 12hours. I am having some weird cramping today so my nerves are bad. As well, last night, by brother, announced that they are pregnant, again, my nephew turns 1 tomorrow. I of course was and am happy but was soooo like man, when am I going to be blessed again.... However LIKEAUSTRALIA got her BFP so I am so very happy and concetrating on that. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hey ladies, I just got my BFP with softcups and conceive plus (the other version of preseed). But there is a very specific way to use the lube that I think DEFINITELY contributed to my BFP!! I started a thread about it if anyone is interested.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/810841-reason-got-my-bfp-lube-users-read.html

congradulation Ash hubby and I also used the cups and preseed this month, on my 2week wait now hoping for good news for around christmas that would be just great. pray for a happy healthy 9 months for you sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->