• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

And you are sure about the ovulation date? I think you are either pregnant, or you are having an irregular or anovulatory cycle. Typically you would know by 18 dpo. I would test again with fmu, and also consider a blood test at the doctors. I've read some women don't get positives on hpts.

What kind of test are you using? The digis take longer to show a positive.

I could be off on my ovulation since i am not temping. I think we are going to wait till sunday unless my husband wants to sooner! :) We are going to do it first thing when I get up. The other ones I tested were in the afternoon. I don't remember the name of the pregnancy test. It wasn't a digital one.:shrug:

Still nothing this morning either.

Hmmm. It does sound promising! Let us know how you get on!

Oh i hope so!!! I have slight cramping on my right sige but not like period cramping. i have had it for a few days. When I think i might have my period there is nothing. I will keep you all posted! :)

what does fmu stand for? sorry jsut want to make sure.

oh got it thanks! ;-) i think i have so many other things on my mind just can't think anymore. Plus i have been extremely tired lately.

yes even my husband was like what is wrong with you. I just am so tired and yawn all the time. I haven't really changed anything like more activity or getting up earlier than normal. Also haven't changed food in my diet. So i am hoping this is a good thing! :)

I hope so too. I can't wait until you test again. :)

I have used these for the past 9 months, we are still TTC! I am not giving up and they are really easy to use. They are very similar to the moon cup and diva cup but these are disposable. My DH is a morning guy and I always felt like gravity was or is working against me. They are very easy to use but I have had some linkage from time to time. I hope they work quicker for you.

I have used these for the past 9 months, we are still TTC! I am not giving up and they are really easy to use. They are very similar to the moon cup and diva cup but these are disposable. My DH is a morning guy and I always felt like gravity was or is working against me. They are very easy to use but I have had some linkage from time to time. I hope they work quicker for you.

I've actually heard that leakage is a good sign of lots of....um, juices. :nope: :haha: Like, his semen is overflowing from the cup, which happened to me a few times, as well. I started just thinking of leakage as a good sign, cause it means there might be a lot more spermies!

ok so confused. i don't know if this is normal but i feel constipated but when i try to push @@@tmi@@@ there is a slight blood. but then it stops

Blood from your vagina, or blood from your behind? You might be spotting, and the pushing is just bringing it down from your cervix.

from my vagina. it is like if i have to push there was some spotting but nothing at all and i am on 31 days of my cycle

I don't know.... I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Fx!

Sigh, so ladies. I am having some difficulty with how/where/when to put in my soft cup after BDing. I am mainly BDing with me lying on my stomach (I've heard it's better for women with retroverted uteruses - uteri?), and I can't figure out two things.

1. Do I wait a few minutes before putting in the cup, or do I put it in right away?
2. Should I put in the cup in the exact same position we used to BD? Or is it OK for me to flip over and put it in while I lie on my back, then flip back over onto my tummy for a while?

I've been trying to put it in while lying on my stomach, but I'm having issues doing that, I find it really confusing, plus it's hard to reach - last night was a total disaster. After BDing, I tried to put on the soft cup while still on my stomach, but I'm having issues because in that position, I get kind of disoriented as to where the cup should be in relation to me, how it should be directed, which way is up, etc. !!! :dohh: So anyway, I popped it in and as I was lying on my tummy, I started worrying that I put it in wrong, like maybe it was at an angle, or maybe I put it in upside down...!! So then I went feeling for it, and I felt it in there, but the rim felt different to me, so then I really started worrying I put it in upside down, and then I started worrying that it was going to be really hard to get out. So I started to pull on it a little to see if I could grab it, and I couldn't. PANIC. So then I said fudge it, and went to the bathroom and managed to pull it out when bearing down. And guess what? It was in the right way all along. Guess what else? There was a ton of "stuff" I lost just minutes after BDing because I freaked myself out!!! Ahhahhahah! SO annoyed with myself. :hissy: What a waste of swimmers! I have tried the flip onto my back method, but I am worried about leakage with moving around. I did notice some leakage the one time I tried that, but it might have already been there even before flipping over. Not sure.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure this out asap, as I'm in prime fertile time. Expecting to O soon, in the next 2-3 days. Any advice?

I don't really have an answer but please, please, stop worrying!! Stressing over a softcup is not good. That I do know. Look what happened already. You pulled all the stuff out which defeats the purpose. What I do know is that the cup holds the spermies near the cervix so I don't think the position you put it in holds much weight. People put them in and get up and walk around with it in. I think as long as you were in the right position when they first got up in there you should be more than ok.

I hate this time of the cycle. It is so much more stressful than the tww. I'm waiting to O now myself. I'm starting to enjoy my period more than ever now. It's the only time I get to relax.

DaisyQ dont stress about it i am sure you have it in correctly. which ever feels better i would do it that way. i have tried laying down with it in or getting up doing stuff. It was fine either way.

As for me I still have nothing new to report besides I took a HPT and said not pregnant. But no blood or just slight cramping. I should say besides that little blood last night. I am not sure what to think so I keep waiting to test again in a few days? ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->