Softcups

i used softcups before and just ordered more but im likeing the sound of the mooncup noww . but they look so big and wont the sperm all fall out as there big ? xx

They dont fall out at all my only worry is that it sits a bit lower but after doing a google search it looks like others have had success using the moon cup.

its designd to sit low but most users find the suction causes it to go up an seal around the cervix its also alot smaller than soft cups and made of soft silicone and folds up to insert an when empying squeeze the bottom to break seal and slide out so simple I use it for af will never go back to tampax or pads

Well I got a bfp on my second cycle trying these however we had a chemical pregnancy so we have decided not to try anymore because it was heart breaking. Good luck to all you ladies!

I just wanted to say these things are awesome! Used Soft Cups for the very first time this month and got my very first :bfp::happydance:

I heard about these months ago and kept thinking "oh I doubt they work that good" but its true! I have been using pre-seed since December with no luck. We just found out this month that I have PCOS and DH has low count and low motility. But that didnt stop us from trying Soft Cups and they worked like a charm!:dust: To you all!

I just wanted to say these things are awesome! Used Soft Cups for the very first time this month and got my very first :bfp::happydance:

I heard about these months ago and kept thinking "oh I doubt they work that good" but its true! I have been using pre-seed since December with no luck. We just found out this month that I have PCOS and DH has low count and low motility. But that didnt stop us from trying Soft Cups and they worked like a charm!:dust: To you all!

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm on 3rd cycle with them, still no joy :shrug: so happy for you xxx

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm on 3rd cycle with them, still no joy :shrug: so happy for you xxx

Thanks! Lots of :dust: to you!

:happydance: congrats :happydance:
we tried last month with no luck but may have luck this month.

Congrats!!!!

I've used softcups the last 2 times my DH and i have BD'd and I havent experienced any leakage. Maybe you arent' putting them in right.

I used soft cups and pre-seed this cycle...hope it helps me catch that egg. 1dpo here!!!

good luck! :hugs: ive been thinking about preseed :shrug: another thing to add to my ttc collection :haha: x

This cycle I used soft cups, acupuncture , vitex, and royal jelly. After 4 cycles of trying we finally got a BFP. I wish I would have known about soft cups earlier . GL ladies and baby dusts to all:)

This cycle I used soft cups, acupuncture , vitex, and royal jelly. After 4 cycles of trying we finally got a BFP. I wish I would have known about soft cups earlier . GL ladies and baby dusts to all:)

Ahhh wonderful news! Congratulations and a h&h 9 months to you :) xx

:happydance::happydance: congrats. h & h :cloud9:

Congrats!!!

I used softcups and preseed this past month and no luck!!! oh well guess i will just try again this month! what can you do? you can't MAKE it happen. I guess it will just happen when it happens. :dust:

I tried soft cups for the first time this cycle.................I am now 15dpo with no signs of AF coming and my BBT chart looks good. I'm feeling really good about this one.

I added the sperm to some Pre-seed in the soft cup and inserted it very carefully, no leakage. Has anybody here done it diferently with success?

The "softcups" are exactly the same thing as a product called "instead," which you can buy for a lot cheaper at your local supermarket. I'd recommend them because they help to keep the sperm where it should be...as close to the cervix as possible.

I used a softcup for the first time last night.. Hope it helps.. ;) I was amazed to how much was in the cup when I removed it this morning.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->