Softcups

Ahh i thought it was them!

But it said for menstrual so I didn't get them :( x

I got my bfp using the mooncup this month for the first time and we been trying for 3yrs

I just told my husband last night that if AF shows up then next cycle I will be trying these. I am in Canada where is the best place to buy and are they called softcups??

I bought it from Shoppers DrugMart, and they are Instead Softcups. The box is pink now, but they may still sell them in the purple box if the store hasn't sold the old boxes yet. I tried them about 5 years ago but couldn't get it to stay in place (kept popping out, i guess I wasn't getting it behind my cervix). Tried it again about a year ago and still the same thing. But now since TTC, I'm more aware of the changes in my cervix so finally for the first time yesterday I was able to get it in properly!!!! I've got AF so figured it was a good time to test it. Now I know I'll be able to get it in after BD no problem :):):)

I'm sorry guys, but these things are useless as conception aids.

The stuff that leaks out is just semen and dead sperm - healthy sperm get up into the female reproductive system within seconds of ejaculation.

The only thing these softcups do is prevent leakage onto your underwear.

Sorry.

I'm sorry guys, but these things are useless as conception aids.

The stuff that leaks out is just semen and dead sperm - healthy sperm get up into the female reproductive system within seconds of ejaculation.

The only thing these softcups do is prevent leakage onto your underwear.

Sorry.

thats fine by me and exactly why i use them! i cant be doing with the mess

you see i was going to use them to control the mess; it feels so minging.. /: but i didn't get them in the end because i thought they was actually used for periods x

you see i was going to use them to control the mess; it feels so minging.. /: but i didn't get them in the end because i thought they was actually used for periods x

well they are although id be worried they would leak so wouldnt use them for af!, but they are brilliant for keeping everything up there and less messy :happydance:

I beg to differ that their usless trying for over 3yrs with no luck and first time tried them conceived and only bd'd twice!

well they are although id be worried they would leak so wouldnt use them for af!, but they are brilliant for keeping everything up there and less messy :happydance:

I beg to differ that their usless trying for over 3yrs with no luck and first time tried them conceived and only bd'd twice!

I agree :) but didn't want to be argumentative lol :haha: did you put them strait in after bd or wait a while? X

I used the mooncup as less messy I put them in straight after and left them for 8hrs both times

I used the mooncup as less messy I put them in straight after and left them for 8hrs both times

Excellent I worried putting them strait in might be doing more harm than good :) and I've never used a moon cup looked for them in shops but never seen them in uk. I might get one with how much I like softcups for bd might give them a go for af :) x

very easy hun just fold in half an away you go so much simplet than soft cups

I agree that the mooncups are much easier to deal with as they go straight up VS the instead which go's in sideways and I always lose half the sample with instead but I lose none with the mooncup. my only complaint is that the moon cup sits alot lower.

i used softcups before and just ordered more but im likeing the sound of the mooncup noww . but they look so big and wont the sperm all fall out as there big ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->