Softcups

I tried softcups for the last 3 months of a total 12 months trying. No BFP unfortunately, but they do make things less messy (lol, TMI!) and I suppose it makes me feel like we have better chances, even if it's just a placebo.

I started using soft cups this month and I just wanted to share a little tip with you ladies that are having trouble taking them out. The instructions say to insert it this way, https://www.softcup.com/sites/default/files/2ReusableSoftcup_BoxandCup_ClippedOnWhite_0H3J4179_1.jpg

We will call this, right-side-out. If you flip it wrong-side-out, this leaves a lip, ledge, whathaveyou, for you to hook your finger under and MUCH MUCH MUCH more easy to pull it out. It doesn't affect the cups holding abilities at all, it simply just turns it inside out and gives you that extra rim to hook your finger under. I did it the "right way" and thought I'd never get it out. Since I discovered using it the "wrong way", I haven't had a problem not a single time. I hope this helps someone! It was a lifesaver for me :)

I started using soft cups this month and I just wanted to share a little tip with you ladies that are having trouble taking them out. The instructions say to insert it this way, https://www.softcup.com/sites/default/files/2ReusableSoftcup_BoxandCup_ClippedOnWhite_0H3J4179_1.jpg

We will call this, right-side-out. If you flip it wrong-side-out, this leaves a lip, ledge, whathaveyou, for you to hook your finger under and MUCH MUCH MUCH more easy to pull it out. It doesn't affect the cups holding abilities at all, it simply just turns it inside out and gives you that extra rim to hook your finger under. I did it the "right way" and thought I'd never get it out. Since I discovered using it the "wrong way", I haven't had a problem not a single time. I hope this helps someone! It was a lifesaver for me :)

Well...I did once have a problem getting it out but just pushed and got it.. It's not going to get "lost" in there... it can't go past your cervix anyways..

I gave it another go last night after BD. Had a little leak prior to using it but not after. Went to bed immediately after (about midnight) and woke up this morning and took it out. I only had to go in once! I got it out in record time ...less than 20 seconds:happydance:.

I think i;ve got the hang of it now...hopefully it'll be worth it in the end ...gosh the things that we stick in there and all the stuff that comes out....it aint easy to be a woman...sheesh:smug:

I gave it another go last night after BD. Had a little leak prior to using it but not after. Went to bed immediately after (about midnight) and woke up this morning and took it out. I only had to go in once! I got it out in record time ...less than 20 seconds:happydance:.

I think i;ve got the hang of it now...hopefully it'll be worth it in the end ...gosh the things that we stick in there and all the stuff that comes out....it aint easy to be a woman...sheesh:smug:

lol I used one last night for practice, but I definitely didn't have it in all the way (I couldn't get it to go any further!)...i still didn't leak though. Hopefully tonight I'll get it right since my CBFM gave me my first high today. Only a few more days till the big O!

I totally agree, never did I think I'd be talking about all this stuff online with women I don't know lol. The things we have to do to have a baby are unreal (giving birth about the most shocking!)

Oh I am proud of you! I am done with them this cycle but will use them again next cycle. Hope I can get it out as easy as you did

I know, I would never talk about all this stuff wth some in person! LOL I am sure they would find it all very unpleasant!

Ok so i used it for the 2nd time today, we bd'd this morning around 6ish, put it in immediately after. I still have it in, im planning to take it out after work. So far so good, no leakage, no discomfort! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ok so i used it for the 2nd time today, we bd'd this morning around 6ish, put it in immediately after. I still have it in, im planning to take it out after work. So far so good, no leakage, no discomfort! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sweet deal! I'm planning on making OH BD before we go racing on Saturday and putting one in right after, so I'm glad to hear theyre comfortable to wear around

I got my bfp today! And it was my first cycle using soft cups :dance:

We have been trying for 14 months. 6 of those were kinda NTNP, just lots of BDing, and actually trying since Jan this year. Trying means charting and using OPKs to me. It was a hard year as my cycles are erratic

We have been trying for 14 months. 6 of those were kinda NTNP, just lots of BDing, and actually trying since Jan this year. Trying means charting and using OPKs to me. It was a hard year as my cycles are erratic

thank you! it looks like softcups really played a part in your PBF, worth giving it a go

hi all. ive used softcups before and just wondered can i put Sasmar Conceive Plus in the cup and pt it in straight after sex ?

Hi Sue, some people to do that, I didn't, but no reason you cant

RMSH1, that's really amazing! Well done, here's to a happy healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->