Softcups

ha ha ha thanks Eve! just wasnt sure lol felt silly for asking but better to ask hey?! i'm getting quite nervous now though - I just want to see that :bfp: then i will be happy!

Titi yeah most likely the veg sushi ;) he he i have heard you get very horny in first tri though i dont know when either lol something to do with all the extra blood down there - sorta like a man really if you think about it - all the blood rushing to your bits ha ha ha!

Hi all im new to the forum so thought i would say hi! This month is our third of actively trying although we have not been using protection since July now. I think i am around ovulation now how however i am kind of hoping that i will get a period this month as i have ordered a clearblue fertility moniter for next month and i am waiting on some soft cups arriving, i am going all out!! If we did manage to conceive this month i would be over the moon obv but wouldnt get to play with my new toys!! and from what i have read people really seem to rate CBFM and softcups??

Lots of luck to all of you! x

Hey Helen87 yup the SC seem to be working for a lot of people here. There are been I think 7 at the last count BFPs in the last few weeks!! And I reckon Ness is gonna be on that list soon! Welcome to our group!!

Ness I was SO ILL in my first tri I did not want to have sex, the movement made me wanna hurl!!

hi and welcome!!

well fx for your :bfp: but at least you'll have good fun using the soft cups and cbfm if AF arrives!

soft cups are fab so easy to use and from what i gather very effective! my first cycle ttc and using softcups and I think I may be pregnant now so if I am then they deserve all the praise!!

xx

ugh eve hoping i don't get bad morning sickness! i don't do well when i'm poorly ha ha ha

Ness if you end up with your BFP i will definately make sure i use the SC! but im not sure about them being easy as i think they look horrendous! are they really that easy? I would be scared to death i wouldn't get it out again ( I had a bad experience with a condom once but i'll not go into that! )How far away are you from testing?

I also cant seem to get to grips with the CM business, it doesn't seem to vary much....or maybe thats just me being daft!

xx

no don't worry helen theyre so so easy to use, they hook up behind your pelvic bone so when you take it out just insert your middle finger and you will feel the plastic rim - just bear down as though you're doing a poo and then gently move down and then slide out horizontally not down as your vagina slopes back

you can't even feel it in there! also they provide a good defence against the after :sex: 'dribble' if yiou catch my drift lol

PS Helen I was born in Rotherham and lived in Tinsley til I was 7 years old until mum moved us all up to Leeds! Lets just say we got out of Tinsley just in time.....

Oh yes, theres nothing nicer than feeling that run down your leg as your trying to sleep.....:)

:shrug: Now you all have me wondering if I even have my timing done correctly. Wouldn't that be a b*tch! :p I've charted CM on fertility friend.. but I swear if it isn't this month I'm getting a BBT or a CBFM. Things have "matched up" pretty well each month with my "probable feritle" times.. as far as have EWCM and twinges and sore BB's.. At least if I did O on CD11 we had sex that day. Phew. It's also likely that I could've scratched myself getting out the softcup on friday a.m. . . Cuz it was suctioned pretty well so I had to show the damn thing who was boss. (ouch) and we we're pretty rough and a bit TOO deep on the 2nd this month. That was CD 12? So maybe we just beat my cervix up a bit and it took awhile for the blood to come out, that would explain the brown. I wish I could explain though, It doesn't look like blood at ALL its such a very light brown. It doesn't even show color on the opposite side of undies, just looks wet (tmi ;)) .. I dunno. I'm overstressing myself over hopefully nothing!

Bella just sounds like a bit of old blood from a previous AF or a sex or softcup injury! I wouldnt stress about it I have brown bloody discharge at various points of the month too occasionally xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry i have been silent had a rough couple of days.....well i am back to square 1 CD1 was really really convinced that i would get a BFP this month but was sooo wrong.

Enough about me.... how are you wonderful ladies today? Eve i would be catching some zzzzzz's if I was you I need 8 hours or I am useless!

Ness- I have got my fingers crossed for you.

Helen- welcome to the group

Seen all your pics they are wonderful! it's great to put a name to a face

Laura- I hope you are ok, thinking of you x

For those who I have missed hope you are all doing ok x

hi yomo! good to see you back :hugs: hope you're ok and sending tons of :dust: to you that this month will be your month!!

oh yes I wonder how Laura is - i'm hoping everything is ok and that her little bean is still well and truly stuck!! xx

Yeah :) We'll hope that's all it is :hugs: thanks girls.. Yomo I'm sorry about the rough couple of days honey :hugs:..

awww Bella what cute photos! such a gorgeous couple!! xx

https://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...312772772382_1022529157_30963451_186499_n.jpg

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...12954656929_1022529157_30963818_1836732_n.jpg

Don't know if these will work!

they work darling! Aww you looked gorgeous on your wedding day!!!

Thanks babes, it really was an amazing day! I keep thinking to myself I aint that hard done to, some people arn't even lucky enough to find their soulmate but I have found mine x

I always think that, you can only just situations by what you have been through and yeah there is always someone worse off than you but your life is what you go through everyday and it's hard not to feel down about it sometimes xx stay strong hun I feel positive this new cycle will be your time xx

GORGEOUS photos!!

Aw yomo, well at least you can keep us crazy lot company for another cycle!!

Bella - def sounds like CM mixed with a tiny bit of old blood, particularly if your around O time there will be more of it so when the brown blood mixes it will look like a tinge. Try not to worry sweetheart.

Well I'm getting ready to go pick my daughter up, take her to Patricia's and then head over to OH! Got my makeup on, little dress, apparently he's making me a special dinner and getting the mood ready for me!! :D Excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->