Softcups

Oh and yes I have packed my BBT and my Pre-seed AND my SC!!! LOL

oooh have a lovely evening Eve! Will speak to you tomorrow xx

Ness when are you due to test?

well i know I won't get a :bfp: yet as it's far too early but i'm poas with IC's every day you know 'just in case' lol

but i'm only 6dpo today so officially will be 11dpo which is Thursday

Ooooo exciting thursday!! :D I'm due to O on thursday or friday!

woo hoo :sex: :sex: :sex: for you lady!!!If I get my :bfp: before then I will be straight on here with pictures to let you all know :D xx

w000000t! Looking forward to it Ness, ya gotta get it I mean your symptoms are SPOT ON!

thank you darling! means alot for someone who has had a baby to say that! :hugs:

not feeling too bad this afternoon anyway, feel tired bit of a headache but don't feel as bad as I did this morning - see what symptoms tomorrow brings hey?!

So true Eve, wouldn't want to leave ya! Hope you have a great night! make sure you get plenty in lol.

On the plus side I can have a glass of wine lol not had a drink for 2 weeks.

Yomo-sorry about AF-it's always the worst when you think it's your month. :hugs:

Have a great night Eve :hugs: Enjoy yourself :) Sounds like you're gonna have fun!

& thanks girls ;) I'm off for the night. We're gonna go grab somethin' to eat and hang out with friends. :friends:

Have a great night! Talk to you girls tomorrow.

aww thanks girls! we'll be married 2 years this june! we've been ttc for almost a year had one bfp in july but went for 3month scan in september & out baby had no heartbeat! so we've been back ttc from oct/nov 09!

you all look like really happy cute couples too! now wee need our little ones to make the couple a family! x

I'm so sorry about your little bean. :hugs:

We'll be married two years also in September, however been TTC 14 cycles. Never had a bfp yet.

eugh sickness has kicked in again :sick: gonna log off for a bit so have a lovely evening everyone xx

Have a lovely night, hope you are feeling betta soon.

:( Well, the brown spotting went away till DH and I had sex tonight.. then when I wiped there was straight up blood. Looks like my body has gone completely haywire as I'm only on CD16 (17 if you count it being 2 a.m.).. I shouldn't even be STARTING AF for another 12 days. Makes absolutely no sense considering my cycles have been normal :nope: .. I'm wrecked right now. I don't even know what the HELL is going on with my body!! What a completely helpless feeling. Ughhh.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing great, and FX'd for lots of BFP's from you soon.

xXx Bella.

Bella,

What cycle day are you on? You could be seeing either ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding....

Bella :hugs: i wish i could help and tell you what the brown is but i have no clue :dohh:

ladies i need some advice! some children at kians school are being treated for thread worm (EUGH) it starts with an itchy bum, we had a letter saying he should be treated and also family members to stop spreading...so took kian to docs and had some vermox medicine it is basically 1 spoonful an thats it, it kills the worm (eugh it makes me feel sick) so me and ross had a spoonful too! I thought well what if i get pregnant and i get it i cant take the medicine then!

But now im worried, we had :sex: last night at cd9 (due to ovulate wednesday cd13) if by some miracle the sperm last untill i ovulate will they be affected by this vermox? :cry: i want a healthy baby, and now im getting worried that this stupid medicine may effect the sperm or my eggs :cry:

Am i being stupid? i mean if by any chance the sperm survive for 4 days and fertalise an egg, it must be a strong sperm right to last that long?

I've read that 60% of adults have thread worm without even knowing it...

i would imagine you will be fine and it shouldnt do any harm before you've actually conceived.

This is what i found on NHS website

Medication for threadworm is not usually suitable during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Only in the second or third trimester (weeks 14-26 and week 27 onwards) of pregnancy can medication be used. Mebendazole is often prescribed. Mebendazole or piperazine should never be taken during the first trimester of pregnancy. See your GP if you are unsure

morning all! 7dpo for me today, nothing major to note i have less symptoms today than any other day:

-thrush which is driving me mad
-really tired but could not sleep at all last night
-thirsty
-sore gums (had a metal taste on 6dpo but can't say I've really noticed it since!)
-i'm passing gas like crazy and I've noticed i need to pee more frequently

played bowling on the Wii last night and my tummy muscles really ached afterwards

only a little nausea now and then mainly first thing and later on at night.

I'm still pretty sure I'm gonna get a :bfp: this month as had what I think was the IB - the light pink on the toilet tissue when wiping and only had this yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->