Softcups

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm on CD16 .. we had sex the 1st,2nd & 4th and I supposably ovulated the 5th (yesterday)..

Didn't have sex on the 3rd because I had a tiny bit of thick brown discharge out of NOwhere.. the previous day I had EWCM... anyways..

NOW the day after OV I've got watery clear-brown discharge, not thick brown like old blood. It's enough to show up in the undies :cry: that can't be good it's waaay too early to have implantation bleeding of any sort. Wtf. I am so mad right now.. and confused. And I know it's not from 'rough sex' because we didn't have sex last night. I've just got this dreadful feeling that I'm out this month.. this shit isn't normal.

but hun its way to early for af?!? are your cycles regular? if so this couldnt be af! oh i hope it goes away soon :hugs:

thank you for all the good luck messages girls! I'm sending you all tons of :dust: cos you all deserve your :bfp:s!!

Bella - yeah i'm trying to stay grounded and not get to excited yet as it's very early i'm only 6dpo so the right time for implantation bleed and i'm feeling nauseous to hell and only thing that takes it off is eating lol also got a right headache!

OH wants to have sex though - sounds stupid but is it ok to do at this point if i was pregnant?

xxx

bella it could just be a little old blood that your OH knocked while you were :sex: mixed with the cm??

It's way too early for AF and my cycles have been regular! So I don't know what it is :( I guess I'll just wait it out and see. Thanks for the kind words ladies..

Ness~It's perfectly fine to have sex now :) Enjoy yourself!

FX'd for everyone :friends:

Hi all-

No Ness, not going to test again......I don't feel I can bear another BFN right yet-it's been 14 long cycles. Just going to keep busy next few days.

You can keep having sex as long as you want!!!!!!

Bella-

Forgot to mention I can't imagine what your brown CM means..That has never happened to me before.........it is def. too early for implantation unless you maybe charted wrong and OV like on cd11 or something? Sounds AFy but way too early. Huh. Be warned-once you start TTC for a few months no matter how regular or normal you were your body starts playing some serious head games with you. I can't even mention all its done to me!!!!

as we are all showing pics i thought i would a some of my & my DH!

Attachments

• me & derrick.jpg
    me & derrick.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15
  • our wedding.jpg
    our wedding.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 3129489080a5443823680l.jpg
    3129489080a5443823680l.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
beautiful! I love seeing pics!!!!!

lol thanks! i just thought id get in on the act! i love pics too! people hate to see me coming as i always have my camera lol!

It's way too early for AF and my cycles have been regular! So I don't know what it is :( I guess I'll just wait it out and see. Thanks for the kind words ladies..

Ness~It's perfectly fine to have sex now :) Enjoy yourself!

FX'd for everyone :friends:

well keep us posted Bella! unless you ov'd earlier or you done opks?

had sex with OH lol we didn't last very long - haven't really been able to do it this week cos I've had a bit of thrush but I tell you something - i've never finished so quickly!! It was mega intense too so much that I started to giggle uncontrolably after lol!! Just wasnt too sure if it was safe straight after IB (if it was IB of course!) but that's silly i know lol :blush:

after we finished there was pink tinge when I wiped and then a tiny one speck of bright bled blood

you guys are so cute. How long have you been married? TTC?

wow Ness-I've heard that can also happen in PG too just not sure when.....if you aren't PG then I'll have some of whatever you are having (maybe veg sushi?)?? : )

thanks Titi!

makeithappen - aww such gorgeous pics! you and OH look so happy!!

aww thanks girls! we'll be married 2 years this june! we've been ttc for almost a year had one bfp in july but went for 3month scan in september & out baby had no heartbeat! so we've been back ttc from oct/nov 09!

you all look like really happy cute couples too! now wee need our little ones to make the couple a family! x

makeithappen - gorgeous pics!!

Bella - the cm thing - could it be that you have scratched yourself using a softcup (I mean we are all pretty easy to tear in there) and that it's bled but like not come out and then when you HAD sex it dislodged it and made its way out a couple of days later? I know even with AF, I noticed I had pink tinged CM around my cervix 2 days before AF started so maybe it's the same thing. If you're really worried - go to the DR!!
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Vaginal_Brown_Discharge___Ovulation__t57558.html
Apparently a lot of people get it at ovulation - there are a couple of post in there of relevance and it's totally normal. Do you know you def O'd when you think you did - it couldn't be you O'd sooner and that it is implantation??

sorry to hear you lost a little bean - he/she will be sending baby dust to you from heaven! fx this cycle will be yours xx

Eve yeah your probs right about Bella's CM - i know i've had brown discharge when me and OH have had sex in the past although i think mine was a bit of old AF blood at the time!

Ness you are soooo gonna get your BFP! And yes sex is fine, as has already been said, I had sex the whole way through my pregnancy - my 2nd tri I was super horny, my last tri I was like use sex to get the baby out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->