Softcups

well I went to the toilet for my morning pee this morning and when i wiped there was pink on the toilet roll, then I went later on and I had some pink tinged discharge! I think I've had an implantation!! I'm pretty positive now that I'm pregnant!

woke up feeling really nauseous and the thought of eating a sausage butty or bacon butty turns my stomach

well I went to the toilet for my morning pee this morning and when i wiped there was pink on the toilet roll, then I went later on and I had some pink tinged discharge! I think I've had an implantation!! I'm pretty positive now that I'm pregnant!

woke up feeling really nauseous and the thought of eating a sausage butty or bacon butty turns my stomach

:wohoo: and :yipee:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank you Min!!!!

I hope you get your :bfp: while you're on holiday that would be amazing!!! xxx

thank you darling! I'm feeling really positive today as wanted to have some sort of sign my symptoms weren't all in my head and this has sorta confirmed to me that it's a mega real possibility!!xx

Ness - I told you so!! Wheres your chart dammit... I needa chart stalk here!!

M2k - Not at all, you can call me Eve of course!! :D You are so pretty and your son is gorgeous!!!!

Minimin - have a great holiday!! I hope you get your BFP while you're away!!

Bella - hope you're okay today - I start my BD time tonight!!!

Ness-that sounds REALLY good-That has never happened to me, so FX'd big time!!!! (good thing you ate the veg!);)

Are you temping? Would love to see chart also!

hey girls hope your all well :hi:

happy weekend to you all :happydance:

my DH is on the night shift (or the shite shift as i like to call it) so im having a quiet relaxing weekend. havent used my softcups yet. have a while yet until ov, but i want to try them out before hand i think. im really nervous about them to be honest :dohh: lol.

I am dumb-I am 12dpo today-was actually only 11dpo when tested yesterday:dohh:

Hey Girls!
Confused- Maybe hun but we know that there are plenty of other things that cause spotting ;) Hope it isn't AF! FX'd for you doll..*

M2K-Well Hello Lovely! Long time no talk :) Thanks a bunch hun, you're absolutely gorgeous as well! And your little boy is just perfect. He's DEFINITELY gonna break some hearts! He looks like he's gonna be sporty. ;)

Minimin- I hope you have a great time in Egypt!! I'm sure you will have a blast.. And I got a good chuckle out of thinking of security's faces.. If you get ahold of a computer while you're there you better update us on how things are going! :) *Hugs*

Nessicle- That is SO exciting! I hope so honey that would be wonderful. I bet you're so anxious to test. Talk about lucky if you got it the first month of trying :hugs: I can't wait to hear the good news :hugs:

morning all!!

Eve - haven't filled my chart in last two days eek! that fahrenheit one did my head in!

I just know I'm gonna get a :bfp:

makeithappen the softcups are sooo easy and if I have conveiced this month it will be my first month ttc and the softcups will have been a success!

Eve--
BD time! Woohoo! Most def. the funnest part of TTC :flower: show your OH who's boss and have fun.. Catch that eggie!! :hugs:

I'm doing good girls :)

I know Bella that would be amazing hey?! you've added me to your stalking list he he! Love it!

OMG you girls so need to get your :bfp:s too wouldnt it be ace if we were all in First Tri together?!!

Titi you gonna test today too then?

Nessicle- :) I'm so happy for you honey!! But from my heart to yours.. I just wanna tell you to stay optimistic but try not to get TOO excited yet. As if for some reason it wasn't a baby *knock on wood*.. it's heartbreaking and overwhelmingly depressing when AF shows up:(

I have no doubt that this could be it for you :) I will prayyy that it is and it sounds soo very promising. But as you know our bodies can play dirty tricks when we want something really bad. *I'm not trying to be a debbie downer* I just want to make sure you keep your guard up a little.. just in case :flower:

(but i secretly cannot wait for you to test, cuz boy am I hoping for a :bfp: !!!)

How many dpo are you now? :D

morning all!!

makeithappen the softcups are sooo easy and if I have conveiced this month it will be my first month ttc and the softcups will have been a success!

thanks hun, i dont know, i think im over thinking them lol my main worry is not getting it back out lol

i really hope this is your cycle....its definitely sounding positive. when you gona test??

Yes Ness you're on my stalk list :D! OH how I would adore to be in the first trimester, all of us. I'd call that fate! lol.. :happydance: ... Now you're getting me all excited!

Makeithappen- I was terrified too, as I get a little squeemish even with tampons. But the most reassuring thought is there is NO way it can get lost up there. And even if you have a little bit of trouble getting it out.. it is possible. I got panic-y at first because I couldn't get it out once, so I just squatted down and pushed my muscles (make sure you don't have to pee lol) and I was able to grab ahold of it. You honestly cant feel them at all, and they are SO much easier to use after you get the hang of it :) you just hook your finger around the edge and pull it out. It's not so bad :flower: and as you can see Softcups have a very high success rate, 7 BFP's so far just on this site since 2010 started! Most of them were this month~! :D

aww thanks bellablu, im gona use them soon i think, to take the bad thoughts out of my head lol! im really hoping they work for me! for us all infact!

Bring on the :bfp:'s

good luck ness hope this is it for you :D the witch got me good today, so ordering more softcups later, hope all you other girls are doing good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->