Softcups

Yeah Im good, not looking forward to work tomorrow and this months gonna be a nightmare, its ov weekend next weekend and we are at his Mums! :D

Got everything crossed for you, all sounds really good!

You can work it Helly - My FIL is away until my O day so my OH HAS to be there to look after the dogs and we are working it out!! It can be done!

I'm here :blush: I've been lurking off and on. Don't know what is going on with my body honestly. I think it was too early to be an implantation bleed, and I was reading something about "ovulation" bleeding as well.. It was back to brown spotting this morning and it's getting less and less. I don't know if I count it as a period and start over or what? It was very very light, but still a bit more than spotting. I'm just aggravated because it's got me stumped! I dunno I ordered a buttload of OPK's because I'm sick of wondering what is going on. But enough about that- I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Eve- It sounds like an absolute perfect night to me. That sounds so romantic and ;) fun! I'm glad you had a perfect night.. that sounds like a definate baby-makin' night to me. :hugs:

Ness- Sorry you're feeling low honey. Just imagine though, it might be wacky hormones from pregnancy, we'll hope so :flower: I cant wait until it's your testing day!

Helly-That should be enjoyable at his mum's :lol: it's always fun when there is a 'risk factor' of getting caught. It's like being teenagers all over again. Get it girl ;)

& to all my other girls, I hope all is well and sending :hugs: and babydust your way*

Bella your avatar pic is GORGEOUS! OMG!! I'd tap that :p You should start temping, seriously!! At least then we'd know where you were in your cycle dammit!!

Aww. Thanks babe! You make me smile =)! lol.. I'm going to dammit. I hope I'm able to remember to take my temp every morning. I should be able to though, with baby on the brain all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm ordering one right now. I'm sick of this. OPK's and BBT next month all the way! If I need to.. I suppose I shouldn't count myself out yet. :flower:

make sure the BBT is a double digit one because otherwise it's too inaccurate!! I hardly even waken when I take my temp now, I'm so used to it!!

Shit! I just ordered a 1/100th one right before you posted that :( so it's not gonna be accurate?

G'morning ladies!!! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Cd 11 now yay! we :sex: cd4 (which i wont count) 9th and 10th so far,had the soft cup in from 6:30 last night till 6:30 this morning!

Eve i tried tempin once but because my 4 year old keeps sleepin with us my temp is all all over the place! LP was 13 last cycle :wacko:

Laura where are u and how are u hunny?:hugs:

xXx

Bella thanks darling! I hope so! Your avatar pic is gorgeous!! You stunning lady!!!

Eve hun you ok? Mommy2kian morning hun! hope you're all ok!!

8dpo today and symptoms are:-

-tired
-gassy and bloated
-sore abdomen
-backache low down
-peeing more frequently although not excessively
-bleeding and sore gums on the right side of my mouth
-thrush
-a further small amount of watery pink discharge yesterday and I only noticed because I had to use a tampon with canesten on it to help with the thrush as it was itching like mad
-headache
-nausea
-feeling emotionally weary

Ness - I'm exhausted, haven't been sleeping well at all but aside from that, grand!

M2K - yea that would mess up temping! Sometimes I think sleeping with my OH is like sleeping with a 4 yr old, he's either smothering you with hugs or ripping the blanket off you lol

Bella - crap, is it definitely not 2 decimal places?? Link me to it?

Ness - I'm exhausted, haven't been sleeping well at all but aside from that, grand!

M2K - yea that would mess up temping! Sometimes I think sleeping with my OH is like sleeping with a 4 yr old, he's either smothering you with hugs or ripping the blanket off you lol

Bella - crap, is it definitely not 2 decimal places?? Link me to it?

ha ha sleeping with my OH is like sleeping with a 4 year old too lol - I swear he's trying to smother me in my sleep!

Guess what girls - just went to the toilet and when I wiped there was more watery light pink stuff on the toilet paper!! I'm feeling much more positive today. I'm cramping like AF is gonna come but it's not due til 14th

noooo :blush:

I kinda gave up with that damn fahrenheit bbt! I've got my celcius one for if I haven't caught on this month and I can start from CD1 next month x

he he then I will be passing it on to one of the lovely ladies on here who may need a celcius bbt, tons of opk's and pregnancy tests lol!

:lol: yes kian kicks the sh*t outa me when hes sleeping, he will have to go back in his room when i do finally have a little pip growing :flower:

Ness ur pic looks really familiar? were u in WTT for a bit?

i think ill give Ross a break tonight cus he works and he gets to tired and i dont want him to be tired when it is most crucial :lol: which will be tomorrow and wednesday, then i should be in the 2ww soon yay!!!

Hi ya ladies I hope its ok that I join you in here, Im actually using a moon-cup, although I said in the other thread I just removed it and have a sudden AF flow and period pain going on, I stopped AF 6 days ago, so no idea what on earth is going on.

Never mind though, theres nothing I can do about it, its just a shame my cycle decides to throw me off track in the first month of properly ttc! I was convinced I was going to get a BFP this month aswell, now Im not so sure.

Hope everybody's monday is going well!

P.S would you mind if I put a 'soft cups' ticker in? Would anyone mind explaining to me how I do it?

P.S would you mind if I put a 'soft cups' ticker in? Would anyone mind explaining to me how I do it?

no of course not!

Well you can highlight the image on my signature, right hand click and save to your computer.

Then you'll need to go to an image hosting website such as imageshack and you can upload the pic and it will give you various codes for use on signatures etc. I usually choose the one that says "bbcode" or something like that.

Then go in to edit your signature and paste in the link from image shack - does that make sense??

Nope. I didnt understand a word hehe!!! But could I go to photobucket and make one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->