Softcups

yeah I think you could do that although I'm not sure how you would?? You can google 'create forum signature' and then just type the words in and it'll give you a code again??

You need a code to put in like the one you have put in for your ticker :)

I tried photobucket but it literally is just pictures. Im going to try google, thank you. x

ooh and hippymumma - yes I was in WTT for a couple of weeks but we figured we may as well just come of bcp and other contraception and just let nature do it's thing....my OH knows nothing of my poas obsession and checking my CM every day :haha:

Oh dear, its all confusing me. Its cool, I will just leave that bit. :)

Go to this website and type what u want then get the code xXx

https://www.familylobby.com/

No my DH knows nothing of my obsessions either!!! He'd think I was crazy I think!

I did it! Thank you Mom2Kian!

Im going to get in the bath now, major AF pains! Thank you for letting me join you, I had a read through some of this thread and you all seem so lovely and welcoming. <3

I can't believe Saraya is 11 months exactly today.... omg time flies!! I so wanted my babies close together, like literally to get pregnant as soon as I could after having her and it's just not happened.... grrrr I so hate my body!!

Well I just did the sex thing, lay down for 30 mins (which is why I disappeared!) and now I have my SC in :)

Call me Eve :D

I'm on CD15 today, I have approx 33 day cycles so I don't O until CD18/19. But I have short LP at only 11/12 days so AF is due around 23/24th.

Nice to meet you Eve! :wave:

I was moaning earlier that I had a sudden bleed and Im on CD10. But Im glad to report that its stopped and the pains are going.

Perhaps I wont get my BFP this month, maybe March, but thats fine by me! Im full of PMA at the moment. :thumbup:

HippyMumma23- No worries love, I just had a bleed on CD16 that baffled me as well.. yours might have been from the mooncup? They look a bit more sturdy than the softcups, so maybe it irritated your cervix when you were inserting/removing? Also I was reading something about "Ovulation bleeding" .. Some women bleed mid-cycle like that when they're starting to ovulate... and alot of women have gotten pregnant by timing sex right according to the bleeding! FX'd for you :hugs: And welcome to our fantabulous group of girls..:)

Eve- You know it darlin'... the link is https://www.babyhopes.com/digital-basal-thermometer.html ... I think it might be alright, I was looking at it and it's something like "98.52" .. I think that's correct? :shrug: Happy 11 months to your gorgeous little princess! :) :flower:

Nessicle- Listen to those symptoms :) Geesh girl! What day are you testing? I'm gonna be stalking you like a mofo that day! :hugs: Hope it's the biggest, brightest BFP ever.

M2K- Hey Honey! How have ya been :flower: ..

Helly- :hugs:

Where is Laura? I'm starting to get worried!

Laura was my cycle buddy a last a couple of months ago I pm'd her thismorning to see how she was, and shes all good :)

Bella, the moon-cups are much sturdier and Ive heard about ov bleeding too, but this was a really full on flow so I dont think it was that.
When you had your random bleed how heavy was it?

he he thanks Bella! Well I'm testing tomorrow, Weds and Thurs - I'm pretty sure I will get :bfn:'s tomorrow and Weds but hoping by Thursday i will get the two lines! I will be 11dpo by Thursday!

Yeah I'm worried about Laura too - she hasn't been on in a few days, I hope the beanie is ok though with her not being on I'm guessing it's not good news..... :cry:

EDIT: just seen hippymomma's post above phew!!! Glad Laura is ok is she resting up or something?? x

Hey bella ive been dandy thanks hun :flower:

im having slight pains in lower sides,but my cervix is high but firm so im not ovulating yet... took an opk earlier and there is a line which is getting darker but not a positive yet! so i think im getting close!!! :happydance: i told Ross he can have a rest tonight, now im not sure what to do! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->