Softcups

Thankful about laura! :thumbup: .. Thanks for the inside scoop hippymumma :hugs:
When I had my bleed it started off as clear/brown discharge and turned into a full bleed after we had sex.. It wasn't spotting but it was less than "heavy" and it lasted for about 10 hours, then back to brown discharge. It's possible that it's from irritating your cervix for sure. When I was bleeding it was a very bright red, compared to the darker with a regular menstrual flow. So I'm still not sure. How long did yours last?

Ness, Okay :) Well dont get discouraged if you get a few BFN's at first.. that's to be expected testing early! And even on Thursday! ALOT of women don't get a :bfp: until 4-5 days AFTER their missed period. So keep that in mind if it doesn't come up right away :hugs:

Bella I like your signature "They keep me sane"......think that's very brave of you with us lot :rofl: he he

Yep I've set myself up to expect :bfn:'s so I won't be disappointed if I don't see one til next week - no doubt will get fed up of poas (as if)

Bella thats EXACTLY like what I had, to a T! I wonder if it is the softcup thing then? I found that the moon-cup stays there by an almost 'suction' method, so I wondered whether that was what caused the bleed.

You have reassured me by telling me this, Im so glad Ive joined this thread now!

M2k- Yay! It's almost time :sex:.. Well if you wanna jump his bones, just do it :) He'll forgive you if you play dress up and make a move I'm sure. :lol: It's amazing how often TTC'ers are waiting for "2 lines" isn't it? The pains are probably OV comin' up huh.. :flower: I say jump his bones! Better safe than sorry. :rofl:

:flower:

oh i forgot to mention something pretty important. All day yesterday I was having pains, or "aches" is better to describe it in my right side. The first one was around noon, and it hurt so bad that it stopped me in my tracks.. Then it was dull and aching (but DEFINATELY there) for the rest of the day. With my mid-cycle bleed and now this, I'm getting more worried than anything. So if they turn up again I'll be off to the doctors to make sure its nothing serious. I'm not a big baby when it comes to that stuff, but I'll tell you what.. it reaaaally hurt. So :shrug: I'm monitoring my tummy today.

Lol Ness! You DO keep me sane.. Even if it's by all of us being INSANE together :rofl: !! :hugs:

And Hippy- THANK GOD! I thought I was a nutbag, cuz that doesn't ever happen to me and it was so out of character. And it was after sex and softcup so I'm entitled to agree that it must have something to do with the suction. Cuz the night it started I got in a fight with the softcup (and it was winning) cuz it was so freaking suctioned I had a helluva time getting it out. :hugs: So I dunno! Maybe our cervix's are just sensitive :lol:

Ah see I had a nightmare getting mine out the night before, I bet you any money thats what it is. I hope it hasnt effected this months chance of TTC. I shouldnt think it has though.

Bella i hope it isnt anything serious, im sure its nothing but keep us informed :hugs:

As for the dress up omg im quite boring to be honest when it comes to :sex: but since TTC ive been out and brought sexy basques and stuff...WELL last night i came across a pair of knee high sox what me and a friend wore on her birthday night out when we dressed as school girls :rofl: shameful!

So i wore them and a short denim pleated skirt and he LOVED IT!!! i felt so embarrassed i dunno what came over me :rofl: :blush: im running out of ideas to keep him in the mood now :lol:

Lol Ness! You DO keep me sane.. Even if it's by all of us being INSANE together :rofl: !! :hugs:

And Hippy- THANK GOD! I thought I was a nutbag, cuz that doesn't ever happen to me and it was so out of character. And it was after sex and softcup so I'm entitled to agree that it must have something to do with the suction. Cuz the night it started I got in a fight with the softcup (and it was winning) cuz it was so freaking suctioned I had a helluva time getting it out. :hugs: So I dunno! Maybe our cervix's are just sensitive :lol:

:rofl: sorry lol I shouldn't laugh but I know what you mean about the suction so it's made me giggle like mad hahahaha! It gets well stuck in there doesnt it?! Anyone else wretch the first time they took one out and saw all the gunk in there.....TMI lol

I think we're alright hippymumma :thumbup: ..

LOL I love my kneehighs! I got a lil lingerie outfit with thigh-high black socks that have pink bows on them.. I gotta ask.. With the schoolgirl outfits did you go all out and do the pigtails? my DH LOVES pigtails, what is it with guys? :rofl: .. *whispers* put on your sexiest heels and do it with them on.. ! I'm runnin out of ideas too, to be honest. My DH's "fantasy" is 'cowgirls' ... Erhmm? Yeehaw? But for his birthday I'm ordering an outfit online that has tight black leather chaps, (the butt is cut out of it) and a skimpy leather top with a Cowgirl hat & boots. He's gonna go crazy.. :blush: talk about shameless. lol

It's hard to keep things fun while TTC! Especially when you've been together for years and years!

Nessicle- :lol: YES!!! I was soooo grossed out when I got it out. It looked all bubbly and stuff and I could've just gotten sick right there. But I hate the smell of *cum* as well so I was doubly grossed out. yes, tmi! lol.. but the first few times I used them, I freaked out at first cuz I couldn't hook my finger around the right part to pull it out. I tried everything before I finally just got pissed off and got hold ..yanked it right out (ow ow ow ow).. they're definately a skill you have to get used to.. lol

:rofl: Bella!!! Glad it's not just me! I actually felt guilty wretching at OH's fine swimmers....;)

ha ha it is pretty gross (I just spelled pretty as 'preggy' - on my brain or what?!) I had to wrap it in toilet roll without looking at it the next couple of times I used them ha ha ha

:lol: No i didnt do the pig tails! he wanted me to wear my high boots but ive just had a new matress for my bed so i told him bollox :rofl: dont want any holes in me new mattress!!!

WOW about the cowboy outfit, ur OH is sure in for a treat!!! ive never known anyone to have a fantasy about cowgirls!!! Thats a new one to me! but yeh, if u got the body why not!!!:thumbup:

m2k - OMG I just sat and cried at work reading your memorial to Kaden :cry: you are all so brave :hugs: Kaden couldn't wish for a better mummy, daddy and big brother! xxx

yeah M2k- I agree, you're all very very strong. *hugs*

well girls.. i spoke optimistically too soon. I just went to the bathroom and wiped and Voila. Hello bloodclots. Looks just like AF... So I guess my time was short lived this month. I'm not even going to get upset about it. It's no use. I just want to know though, Since I started so early, do I chart it as the first day of AF from the day I started SPOTTING or the Full on flow. :( ?

I always wonder this, but Ive been told that its from the day that its full on flow. Im sorry to hear that you are out this month though hun,. x

awww Bella :cry: :hugs: show that damn witch who is boss and don't let her get to you strong lady xxx

Thanks girls. It's amazing how something so "natural" that we've dealt with all our lives can be such a slap in the face when you're TTC. I'm not even upset. I'm more angry right now at my body and at the fact that I'm young and healthy and I've tried for SO damn long. ALL I WANT IS A BABY! Just one. I would be so happy just to conceive one healthy child. It's not FAIR that GOOD women can't have children and there are so many worthless mothers out there. :hissy: ...

Okay I'm done. That was my rant and I'm going to maintain myself and cheer you girls on from the sidelines. You're all a blessing, truly. Thanks for always being here and being supportive. :hugs:

sorry Bella that your body is being such a cow, i admire your PMA though.

Sooooo how are all my lovlie ladies? Just thought id pop in an post instead of quietly lurking as i do.

xxx

aww we all love you too and you WILL get that bfp next month! :hugs:

Now listen up Bella's uterus, I'm not having this, you messing her around you hear??!!

there you go Bella - I told that uterus off for being mean to you! xx

sorry Bella that your body is being such a cow, i admire your PMA though.

Sooooo how are all my lovlie ladies? Just thought id pop in an post instead of quietly lurking as i do.

xxx

hi Laura!! We've all been so worried!! How's everything going? How did your appointment go?

xxxxxx

:) Thanks. I think my uterus has been needing a good 'talking to' ... Hopefully it decides to behave. :hugs: Next month it is. :thumbup: I'm going to be charting, temping, using OPK'S, taking prenatals and using softcups. Gotta catch that eggie eventually!

Laura- Hi sweet girl! Where have you been ? Sooo glad to see you're doing okay, I see it's predicted a girl.. Yay :hugs: huge congrats that's wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->