Softcups

appointment went ok. I have an early scan tomorrow at 5 weeks to make sure the pregnancy is in the right place as they want to rule out etopic with the pains i ws having but they seem to have gone now so im not overly worried. Just really nervous about the scan. They wont see the heart beat as its too early but should see where the sac is fingers crossed. I thought i had updated the thread. sorry ladies to keep you worried.

How are we all?

xxx

thanks Belle hun, i hope its right i would love a girl i really would, but as long as its healthy either will do. xxxx

i have noe but ask me again in 5 minutes and ill be a wreck im all over the place. :rofl:

So whats the latest over here. Any valentines plans ladies?

xxx

well I'm testing every day now - I'm 8dpo and think I've had IB, Friday afternoon I had some watery light pink on the loo roll and then nothing really Saturday, Sunday I had some also but then today I've had more (though not tons) of watery light pink on the tissue than the other days and quite a bit of cramping. I can't stop peeing and feel quite nauseous on and off today. Feeling really tired too, got sore and bleeding gums so hoping for that :bfp: in the next couple of days - I'm really positive I defo think I'm pregnant now!

xxxx

oh hun your really sound like it to me. Although i didnt have the IB i had all those symptoms and the sore gums but they didnt bleed. I am definitly feeling really positive for you. In fact i bet you get your BFP this month i have said from the beginning of this cycle that you will. :happydance: oh its so exciting.
I would nt really rely on the ICs though as my BFP was hardly visable on them i had a better BFP on the FRER, could hardly and i mean hardly see it at all the the IC. I had a positive on the clear blue digital and was still negative on the IC

xxx

ooh thanks for the tip Laura! I went and got 2 more FRER's this morning from Superdrug - used a FRER with SMU at work today and it was negative but I read it's usually 2-3 days after IB that you should get a positive hpt anyway so i expected a bfn with that!

xxx

your as bad as me hun. lol. Well i hgad what i thought was in implantation dip in my temps on CD11 and ogt my BFP on CD13 everyone is differernt though. Im sure this is your month hun i really am. out of curiosity have you tried an OPK?

xxx

Ah Bella honey, so sorry! What a pile of arse, you didnt even get to pee on sticks! Ive got everything crossed for you for this next month, onwards and upwards to that BFP, maybe your body just needed this bleed and you'll be in better shape next month.

Laura - hope all goes well tomorrow, I had a scan at 51/2 weeks, they could just pick up the heartbeat and did say if it had been a day earlier they wouldnt have been able to but the sac was clear and so was the little bean inside it and they should let you keep the picture! Im sure all is fine but i'll keep crossing everything.

Ness - have fun with the POAS addiction! Hope you get that BFP soon x

Eve and M2K have fun BDing! Ive started early for some reason this month. Mad question but I had EWCM for sure last night, but it was CD7, does it go like that when his stuff is in there? Is that why it looked like that? Soooo confused!

your as bad as me hun. lol. Well i hgad what i thought was in implantation dip in my temps on CD11 and ogt my BFP on CD13 everyone is differernt though. Im sure this is your month hun i really am. out of curiosity have you tried an OPK?

xxx

lol I'll take that as a compliment :haha:

No i haven't actually tomorrow morning I'm doing a FRER, IC and an OPK!! One of them has to give me a :bfp: lol xxx

ha ha ha yeah definilty a compliment. lol.

your bound to get one out of all those :rofl: fingers crossed for you hunny.

Thanks Helly, im hoping ill get a second scan in a few days time or a weeks time even. We shall see how tomorrow goes.

xxx

Those softcups have succeeded again...my second cycle using them and I've got a totally unexpected :bfp::happydance: I was convinced AF was coming from a few days after ovulation. I've been a nightmare to live with. Poor DH.

I've got to take it a day at a time though, I'm so scared it won't stay.

This was my first month using CBFM.

huge congrates again anteater, lots of :dust: for a sticky beany baby.

Thanks ness hun, keep your fingers crossed for me.

xxx

everything is crossed for you Laura xxxxxxx

Ugh I've got such bad backache and more intense cramping today than I've had since OV. My stomach muscles feel all tight

Congrats anteater! That's wonderful :hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Bella im so so sorry hunny :cry: :hugs:

anteater congrats!!!

laura good luck for tomz! xXx

Well the stupid witch is around here somewhere she is just obviously too scared to show her face at the moment! :grr:

My temp has dropped to coverline and cm all tried up. Just no blood yet. I remember someone saying you could swab for 24 hour warning of AF-I did but no color at all. Cramps too. Boohooo.

Ness-I can't imagine you aren't pg with all those symptoms!

Bella-I'm sorry!!!!!! Could it really be AF already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->