"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

how is everyone today?
i think i have a second growth spurt for my boobs they ar epoppin gout of my bra now (i got new bras in my first tri)...
and my waist line has increased now.. my pants got tighter and till now i was comfy in my jeans not any more now :nope:

Have you got maternity pants nids? If not I'd say you did well not buying any before 19 weeks. I can't wait to have a discernible baby belly instead of just feeling chubbier.

i have bought 1 maternity work pants and its still in my closet.. but i think i have to take it out soon..
my fav jeans is a no no for me now :(.. too uncomfortable..
as for tops im going well with them.. i dnt think i need maternity tops any time sooner...
my weight gain is most around my waist and my belly.. other then that i think i havent put on much weight..

I haven't bought maternity pants yet either. I have a belly band, so I can still wear my normal pants and keep them unbuttoned. Or with stretchy pants I get fancy with rubberbands. I've gotten a few longer shirts, but they aren't maternity. I think I have 2 maternity shirts and a pair of maternity yoga pants. I'm just not big enough for maternity pants yet, so why bother.

I had an appointment at my new Dr's office yesterday and I like them so much more then my last Dr. They were so much more thorough!

so as i said 2-3 days ago i think im feeling baby move.. nothing since yesterday :cry:
amy be i was imagining.. :shrug: and now getting all stressed for my 20 wk scan.. i hope everything turns out to be ok.. xxx

Don't be worried, I'm sure everything is perfect. You aren't meant to be feeling regular movements yet anyways. And if you are moving a lot and keeping busy, that basically rocks the baby to sleep. Drink some cold orange soda and then lay on your left side for a long time. You'll probably feel something if you do that.

thanks a lot Chelsea.. i will go now and get some chilled orange soda.. and see if we can get this lazy bubs moving :rofl:

oh btw how u surviving cold and snow.. heard in the news.. is it too bad in your part?

for us its peak summer... man its so bloody hot here.. xx

I know how to get a baby super hyper and moving! Lots of sugar! :haha: Does that make me a bad momma already? :rofl: Let me know if it works for ya.

Where I'm at its just raining all the time. There was a little snow last week, but it melted fast. Not too bad of weather. I live about an hour from the coast now, so we get lots of rain!

Well, since y'all are talking about weather, i'll chime in :winkwink:

Here in central Kentucky we are having what media agencies are referring to as "Winter Storm 2010". It's been snowing here all day and people are driving 20 miles/hr. It's pretty much EPIC. The best part is that outside my house right now is about 3-4 inches of snow :haha: :rofl: We are so pathetic haha. :haha: School is cancelled for all of the counties around here tomorrow and people stocked up on bread and milk for 3-4 inches of snow! Apparently around here that equals apocalypse

wow its a lot of snow... we dnt get snow here :(
in winters it does snow in near by mountains...(around 200kms from Melbourne)

Chelsea im gulping my orange soda right now .. lets see :thumbup:

Allison, in half of Oregon we get lots of snow, but the other half not so much. But in the big city of Portland, OR they hardly get much snow. So when it snows 2 or 3 inches the city just shuts down!! Its pathetic. Hubby and I went to college in Portland and one time my school got cancelled because it was raining too hard. :rofl: Pathetic! Hope you enjoy your snow days! :)

That's hysterical Chelsea. I'm glad it isn't just us!

"In Canada we just call that winter" there was a news broadcast about some of the more southern states getting a bunch of snow and cold temps and of course talking about the snow in britain and at the end of his broadcast he said what I first typed at the top. I was sitting on the coach and nearly pee'd myself laughing!

We've got about 3 feet of snow on the ground without the drifts and it's been under -40! The city still operates and stuff doesn't close down the universities only shut down if power is lost. Although when it is snowing the traffic does move slower cause people for the most part know to be safe.

However a big Woo Hoo!!!!! It's gonna be like 3 to 6 degrees above zero for the next week!!!!

I don't have a belly at all I don't think I am really going to get one for a while either.

That's hilarious. However, I would like to point out how NUTS all of you are for living up there. You couldn't pay me enough.

:rofl: Allison I agree! My DH was trying to talk me into moving to Alaska for a possible job. Uhhh no! I'm a huge wuss in the cold.

Kelly, yeah it takes a while to get a belly. But one day you will just pop!

We get a beautiful summer so it's worth it plus we get the chinooks it was 8 degree here today and it going ot be for the next week at least!

Just so were on the same page.... you are talking Celsius right?

yes celcius! We are so nice and warm and sunny right now!

Yea, it's official. Canada is warmer than us today. That F-ing sucks! haha

Goodness, how cold is it in Kentucky?? Today we had pretty good January weather... it got up to 52 F!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->