"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

At this very moment we are 17 F or -8 C. Which is actually one of the warmer nights we've had all week. It's getting worse too. Our overnight lows in a day or two are -1 F or approx -18 C. Basically really friggin cold!

Good lord!! I'm not gonna be visiting over there anytime soon! Right now its about 9:40 pm here and its only 45 F. Maybe you should come spend some time on the warmer west coast.. ;)

That seems like the right idea right about now. Although the news stories are right... This is uncharacteristically cold. There is usually only several weeks over the winter where our daytime highs will be in the lower 20's with an occasional teen in there, but rarely. We generally don't get much snow and if we do it's all melted in a day or so because the temps go back up above freezing during the day. If it were this cold commonly, I'd be moving!

haha wishin cold whether isn't the end of the world! We're only warmer right now cause a chinook is passing through they last about a week sometimes less and sometimes longer but we'll go back down to -50 in no time you wait and see.

HAPPY 20 WEEKS TO ME... woohooo!!:happydance:
im half way there and altho i dnt feel my bubs moving ( so i think) im really happpy to make it this far and 3 more sleeps and we will knw for sure which team im on...
im pretty sure im on team blue.. but will knw for sure... yay!!!

As for weather listen to this ladies... we r having a scorcher in Melbourne today 43C today... 109.4F
and i hate hot weather... cool change is expected sometime tommorow evening so right now we have 36 hours of hot hell :(

Oh wow, that is hot! I hate the cold though, let's switch!!!!

Super congrats to you for making it this far, what a great milestone you've reached. The suspense must be killing you. I know it would be for me. I can't wait to hear the verdict :)

Yay for only three more sleeps!
Wishin it hit 9 degrees here today! lol. The rest of the week till at least sat will be similar with one day at -3 with some flurries.

Well I am to lazy to cook since the DH is working so I am off to get me a nice yummy sandwich at Tim Hortons.

Ooo! And the ms has gone away! I feel safe enough to say that for the time being. I am truly one of the lucky ones!

My icky feeling went away after 10 weeks too Kelly! It has seriously been a pretty easy pregnancy for the most part. But today we went for a kind of long drive on some back country roads and it made me so sick! I seriously felt like it brought back my first trimester MS. Once we got home I went straight to our bed, DH rubbed my back until I fell asleep for about an hour. It was awful. Feeling better now though.

Nids, whoohoo on halfway done and I am SO excited for your scan!! I think I'm going to vote a boy for you too. My reasoning... you are giving me the boy vibe. I might just be copying you. :haha: They do say mother's instincts are correct like 70% of the time.

My baby girl has been quieter the last 3 days or so. It makes me nervous. I know she is still there because she'll give me a little poke every once in a while, but not as hard as she was. I did some googling, and she might just be running out of space to give me a huge kick anymore. But then again, I thought she'd just be getting stronger up until about 30 weeks?? I have a Dr. appointment on Thursday, so I'll try to stay sane until then.

I hope it doesn't come back for me! I still remember it all to well!
As for the instinct gender thing I don't have any idea or intuition yet just logic that it's a boy. I am waiting for some gender dreams to pop into my head.

Speaking of dreams- i didnt had any gender dreams since i got preggo... but i DID had few of them when i was TTC and all of them were of a girl... so never know..

but DH also thinks its a boy and that he will look like him (wishful thinknig i know)... xxx

My DH last night said boy after I hounded him to guess. But it was a guess. I think mine is a boy to. You find out so soon nids!!!!!

I'm so excited to find out..... this is fun! :) haha

I reached double digits today! Only 99 more days to go!! :shock: I'm nearly at the end of 2nd trimester and about to enter the 3rd trimester! :mrgreen:

wow chelsea.. its coming closer... 99 days do sound scary..

as for me im getting nervous now... scan tommorow... and i want everything to be good with the bubs.. last time we saw bubs was at 12 weeks.. and till that time decelopement was ok.. i hope so its good too tommorow..

im having my usual pre- scan blues :(

Hang in there nids! One more day! I can't wait to come online after class and find out. Hearing from everyone I care about what the gender is makes it feel like I am finding out the gender of my own each time! It's awesome.

Well I've got an assignment to do :(

No blues allowed! Tomorrow is the day you find out if you will be introducing the world to your son or daughter!!!!! Everything will be magical and amazing, just you wait and see. Try not to worry.....

Thanks Allison and Tiff- u girls sure know how to make me feel better.!! dunno what i will do without my BnB mates :hugs:

ok so i think my bubs decided to make him/herself felt today
im haviing loads of gas bubbles kinda feeling today and i dnt think so im having gas so im pinnig it down that its my bubs who is finally getting his/her acts right and has decided not to be lazy anymore..
its VERY reassuring right before scan..

OMG only 22 hours to go.. lol... i cant wait to introduce my bubs to u all tommorow :)

Oh good! I'm so glad the little booger decided to wake up and do a few somersaults! My cousin drank a soda and ate a candy bar on the way to her appointment to get him moving (and reveal "the goods"). It worked cause he wiggled around during the whole ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->