"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Well bobo you can fill us all in after the fact and scare the crap out of us!

I hope your move is going well Nids. (I think you said you were doing that this weekend, unless I have preggo brain.:-k)

Nothing exciting for me to report. I had one jelly belly like an hour ago, and have been choking ever since!! :dohh: Can't get something out of my throat and its driving me nuts! Freaked my husband out at first and he ran over to the computer to google how to give the Heimlich maneuver to a pregnant lady. :haha:

:rofl: about your husband! I hate throat tickles. But I do love thread subscription! You've made my life so much easier!

I know, I would not be able to remember which threads to check without it!! I don't know how you kept up with things before!

I would just visit each of the groups and scroll for my threads I normally got most of them but this helps so much more!

Hi girls im back and all settled in our new place..

its good to have a nice big space and i have started putting baby stuf fin her room now.
cot is coming this weekend and car seat as a gift from my workmates on my baby shower.. the only major thing is remaining is pram which i hv put on layby and will pick up end of April..

One of my friends giving me change table and dresser combo for my baby shower.. so i think as far as furniture goes im all set..

I will concentrate on buying clothes and other stuff now.. but not until my baby shower as i will wait to see what i will get.. im not expecting anything big.. but i will wait it out...

Chelsea- not long to go now...yay!!

Allison and Tiifany - im off to your journos to see whats happening in there..

Hi girls im back and all settled in our new place..

its good to have a nice big space and i have started putting baby stuf fin her room now.
cot is coming this weekend and car seat as a gift from my workmates on my baby shower.. the only major thing is remaining is pram which i hv put on layby and will pick up end of April..

One of my friends giving me change table and dresser combo for my baby shower.. so i think as far as furniture goes im all set..

I will concentrate on buying clothes and other stuff now.. but not until my baby shower as i will wait to see what i will get.. im not expecting anything big.. but i will wait it out...

Chelsea- not long to go now...yay!!

Allison and Tiifany - im off to your journos to see whats happening in there..

When is your baby shower? Glad the move went good!!
And crap, I keep forgetting I need to get baby a dresser. Thanks for the reminder!

Glad the move went well! Glad to have you back.

Only 2 more days ladies. I am going bonkers. Plus i am not going into class tomorrow so I can study for my final midterm. It will be nice to have a break from exams for 5 weeks. Other then that nothing much I guess, I am just tired. Got one more week till I am half way to!

ahh this weekend will bring so many answers around here.

Nids, I've missed you my dear. How exciting it must be to be in a nice new house, spreading things out, decorating a new space, and finally getting to have a nursery!!!!

so we picked up cot today and its sitting in nursery right now... im in no hurry to get it assembled... when i went to pick it up from target they also gave me mattress and i told them i didnt ordered it and the lady says its included with the deal.. which i dint knew when i ordered.. oh well i guess i got a good deal for 220$ both cot and matteress..
:thumbup:

Also yesterday had my 28 week check up everything looking ok.. no GD which was a big releif and dr. was happy with my calcium levels. my iron has dropped a bit.,.. so im on extra iron supplements now..
im going to see my dr. every fortnight now..
my baby is moving all the time now... and really great feeling cuz of anterior placenta i didn t felt her properly for longest of time... now its really great..

Thats great news all the way around girl!

I love Target. It has saved my sanity and bank account many times.

I also need to tease you for saying fortnight. :haha: I just find that hysterical... thanks for that. :winkwink:

Glad that you don't have GD, Nids. I know you were concerned about that. And what a great deal from Target!! :thumbup: I go there at least once a week, but should cut down cause I always find way too much.

I had my 34 wk check up on Thursday, and the Dr. said that baby is still measuring a little on the small side. I asked him, "Small like too small, or just on the small side?" And he thinks she's just on the small side, probably nothing to worry about. But he is going off of the fundal height, which I have read isn't very accurate especially in late pregnancy. Anyways, now I have to get a Growth ultrasound which will be on Monday. I'm a little worried, but I think she is just a small baby. :shrug: My sister had small babies, and my mom had small babies, so I think we are women that just have small babies. I'm just worried she has IUGR or another birth defect that would cause her to be small. Anyways I'm ranting... I'm just worried. But it will be nice to see her again on Monday, I haven't seen her since my 22 wk scan.

I am sure it's nothing to be worried about, have fun seeing your girl again though! Docs been telling me my fundus is good but at any of the scans I had they would tell me the measurement and I would check the chart and my baby was always on the lower end of the range they give you. I think he is more right on par now though. I would love a small baby! A nice 6 pounder would be perfect. On both DH's and my side most of us were average at about 7-8 lbs with one on each side being 9 or close to it so that kind of scares me.

I still haven't had an appetite increase yet either, is this weird? When did you guys start eating for two? I just don't get any more hungry then I did before I was pg?

yes chelsea i agree with Tiffany that fundus length is not a good measure of baby's growth.. so dnt worry.. everything will be good.. and the best part u got to see her once more before u actually meet her.. which is great:happydance:

Tiff - my diet has increased but not that much.. def nt eating for two..

A couple weeks ago my appetite increased a bit more, but only lasted for a week. I definitely don't eat for two, but I do eat a little more then I use to. I think I started eating a little more in the mid 20 weeks.

I can do that... my husband took new pic's this morning. :thumbup: He takes bad angles of me though, but it'll do!

First is 4 weeks for comparison to 34 1/2 weeks. (my husband made fun of the shirt I'm wearing because it looks like I'm carrying around a watermelon :haha:) And yes, my boobs are massive.

Attachments

• bnb34wks.JPG
    bnb34wks.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Yup, those puppies are ginormous :) but your bump is so cute! for as far along as you are it isn't HUGE.... yet, haha.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->