"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Wow! I think your boobs have grown more then your belly :rofl: your hubby must love them! And I agree you're not huge you've got a nice sized belly!

Seriously! But the way my husband takes pictures of me - he kind of holds the camera up high from an angle - so my boobs end up looking even huger in the picture then they are in real life. But they are still too big in real life! :rofl: And I feel like my bump is more round looking then it shows in the pictures. I need a better photographer! :winkwink:

I just use a mirror it gets a straight on side shot everytime! Give it a try.

Including that time you got DH drugged up on the bed with his pants undone behind you:rofl: That was a riot.

Yeah that was funny, only it was the hospital that did it and i didn't realize he had undone them! Makes sense though we were going back to bed for a nap then I remembered I ad to take my bump pic!

So wishin do you have a date set yet for transfer or scan or anything? I can't remember...

scan is the 22cd of this month so.... next Monday? And then we'll take it from there. I am guessing that the transfer won't be more than a week after that.... but we'll see!

Thats great news! Good thing for your short cycles, you've gone and done this in record time! My clinic makes you d regg for 5 weeks before starting stims! I am going to hope and pray extra hard every night for your popsicle babies!

Well because this is a frozen cycle I don't do stimms. I'm just taking oral estrogen and progesterone starts several days before the transfer.

Sweet! Yes I figured you wouldn't do stimms. A frozen cycle is normally much easier and faster then the first. I'm still a pro at all the info, I don't think I ever researched something as much as I did ICSI! Although for baby #2 if it takes as long as #1 we're going to try IUI several times before moving on to ICSI.

WAIT! I just thought of something, if you're doing the FET with your normal cycle does that mean on top of the transfer you will also release an egg this month? Cause then you guys could BD like crazy and maybe up your chances!?

:rofl: That was a really funny picture with your husband looking out of it with his pants undone in the background!! Poor guy!!

I'm getting ready to leave for my ultrasound. One lady told me I don't need a full bladder this far along, but then another lady said I did! :dohh: I'm going with half a full bladder as a compromise! Hopefully baby girl is just fine and not too small. Fingerscrossed!

I'm sure she's just perfect Chelsea. Enjoy getting to see her. :)

I actually don't know if I ovulate or not... I know the estrogen im taking is to build up the lining, but i'm not sure if it will prevent ovulation or not. I don't think it does though because we decided I needed to come in for a scan earlier than they normally do because if i ovulate on my own before we're ready we won't be ab;e to go through with the transfer. Hell I don't know. At this point I just do as i'm told!

SOunds like a plan! You can ask at your scan, no harm in that and optimizing your chances.

CHelsea I am sure baby will be fine! Have fun seeing her again!

Ultrasounds are so much fun! :) She is so cute, at one point she was opening and closing her mouth a lot like she was singing. She is a small baby, but she is in the normal range. So she is just fine! :thumbup: She is about 5 pounds right now, so everything is good!!

That sounds about right to me with 5 more weeks to go, babies gain lots right at the end, besides a smaller baby would be a blessing!

So whats going on chicks? It's been 2 weeks!!!! Where are you all! Bobo, aussie? I hear from wishin but not you two!

Well I am still around, hopefully their user cp will kick their butts back in gear! Less then a month chelsea!

Oh I love the new testing ticker wishin!

Hey girls, sorry haven't been on for a few days. No real reason... I just kind of got out of the habit of checking BnB. :dohh: Dang and I missed my box moving up to the last ticker! 24 more days, holy shiz!! Nothing real new pregnancy wise. Anyways, I will go see what is up with you guys in your journals.

Nids, are you still around and kickin?

here i am..
my home internet was not working and at my work for some stupid reason which i dunno BnB was not opening and therefore i was out of touch with all u my lovelies..
today i checked and i can use BnB from work .. which is great..
I guess i needa new ticker.. for start of my mat leave.. another 6 weeks but im getting close :)

nothing new pregnancy wise... baby is kicking loads now and im in very much tune with her sleeping and waking patterns..

ok im off to visit all your journos now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->