"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Yay for you guys coming back!!!! I've miss you to!

I just spent $75 on last minute little baby items at Walmart. Diapers, wipes, and stuff for the hospital stay and recovery period. God, I hate Walmart... damn their cheap prices.

While I was there the check out guy asked if I had a name picked out, so I told him and he said, "That's not too bad. At least she'll be the only one in her class so there will be no confusion." Thanks Walmart guy, for your fake approval. :giving the finger:

Anyways, I'm starting to pack my hospital bag. 3ish more weeks!! :happydance:

I'm getting so excited! Two days and you'll be considered "full term". OMG!!!! She's coming!!!!!

well who needed walmart guy's approval anyways.. :blush:

Chelsea - its a good time to start packing ur bag.. i have started collecting things for mine..
my nursery is not at all prepared.. cot needs to get assembled.. her clothes need to be washed and ironed and need to buy nappies and wipes..

thought i got few stuff for my baby shower.. all i need is ORGANISATION...
one of my co-worker who organized my baby shower has offered mje to come and help me with baby's room.. mnay be i will call her one of these weekends..

Yeah, screw the Walmart guy. He shouldn't mess with a 9 month pregnant lady. :gun:

I am so excited to see baby girl in 3 weeks or hopefully a little less! (please not over!!) Can't wait to see her face other then on the crazy ultrasounds. ;)

Nids, I just barely washed all her clothing and blankets like last week, so your doing good. Still need to do some organizing in her bedroom, but basically ready. I wish we lived closer so we could help each other!!

I was just thinking it's a shame some of us aren't within a few hours of each other cause I would take a weekend and come help!

i agree with you girls.. first we would have gone to Chelsea's place and would have made her all set for little princess to come and next to my place..

and Allison- no you are not doing anything for atleast 2 weeks .. ur job is to put ur feet up and relax.. and give us directions and NOW thats an order..:haha:

Would you come to canada and help poor me out? Then we could all be off to kentucky!

Nids you are way a head of me in preparation, we're waiting to see what we get for the shower before buying smaller items besides the cute must haves I picked up mostly at second hand stores. We'll get our crib when we get back from NS at end of may. Unless it goes on sale then I'll buy it right away. It's 250$ full price and converts so not bad!

of course Tiff we will come there.. and help u out

its a good idea to wait out till baby showers.. u do get many small stuff and then u dnt have to worry abt it..
i didnt expected to get much but then i dnt have to worry abt baby powder, massage oil , creams and that kind of stuff... i got heaps of it.. also i dnt have to worry abt mittens and booties and beanies... so wait out till baby shower!!

no joke, if I had the money I would fly out to all of you! I would be a blast to see somewhere different and travel the world setting up nurserys.:baby:

That would be fun, we could make a reality show out of it and get one of the tv companies to sponsor us... :rofl: or maybe they wouldn't!

yeah thats a good idea... and im sure it will be a huge hit..
we will name the show as "Baby Boomers" or something like that :rofl:

on other note... i moved a box in my ticker :happydance:
only one to go now...
its scary..
62 days to go..
Chelsea - its getting VERY close for you now... are u getting scared/ nervous/ excited?

cuz im getting all 3.. i have my 34 week scan coming along on 22nd April.. which is around ur due date.. !!

I'd watch that reality show! Seems like something that would be on TLC.

I'm still feeling relatively good, which makes me nervous that I'm gonna be overdue! Shouldn't I be getting miserable?? I want her to come at 39 weeks! I know that may be wishful thinking but my sister had both her babies at 39 weeks, so I'm hoping it stays in the family somehow! She also had very fast labors! Fingerscrossed!!

I have moments where I'm scared about the pain, but my DH is able to talk me down and make me remember its suppose to hurt, and that's not a bad thing. And we get the best thing at the end! So I'm trying to stay calm. :)

Geez Nids, doesn't it seem like we were just excited to get under the 100 day mark?? And you are all welcome to make a trip to Oregon! ;)

A) If my sister doesn't get a job with NYC Ballet then I will probably be flying out to Portland with her.

B) Yes, TLC, although they probably wouldn't do it because were not "little people"! :haha: Or I was also thinking it could be an HGTV show (since there is decorating).

C) Ok I know there was a C, but I can't remember what it was. :dohh:

CHelsea - remember lsat year around this time we were getting impatient to fall pregnant and month afte rmonth of disappointment...
we have come a long way since those days!!

i cant wait to start my maternity leave.. im working up until very late..
37 weeks so another 6 weeks for me to go on leave...

long weekend coming up and im planning to get as organized as i can in these 4 days.. i have kick my ass and do that.. im very lazy these days!!

Yes, HGTV could work. Baby decorators or instead of Color Splash... Baby Splash. Or maybe I should let someone else come up with a name because I'm a huge dork.

I hope your sister gets the job in NY, Allison. But if you go to PDX we should get a coffee. :)

How exciting you'll be going on maternity leave soon, Nids. I just finished a term of classes a week ago, so now I get to be lazy until baby girl arrives!

i like the name Baby Splash...

Allison - i hope so too that ur sister gets the job.
as u mentioned in ur journal that will be a huge day for ur family.. Fxed for you!!

Chelsea - u deserve to be lazy... i think we all do!!:blush:

haha sorry for assuming you would know what PDX means. Yes, technically the Portland Airport is PDX. But PDX is just also a short way of typing Portland. A little nickname/abbreviation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->