"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I figured. And yes, I agree. Coffee or lunch for sure!

We call the halifax international airport the "porter" lol.

I like those names! And allison they would so give you a show if you had 6 babies! haha. Preggo brain already maybe? I am hoping so!

Now I am the one who can't wait till I am under 100 days! I got what another 3 weeks and 5 days or something like that.

37 wks!! I made it to Term!:wohoo: My husband is starting to treat me like a ticking time bomb!!

Haha! I think of all preggo women as ticking time bombs! Myself included now, they have to come out one way or another.

yay!! Chelsea - u r finally there...
and it just freaked me out that in another 5 weeks i will be full term too... jeezz... its coming fast..
and that means on my 30th birthday (5th of may) i will be a ticking time bomb too!!! holy f$#%

You're already a ticking time bomb! Baby has to come out one way or the other!

My box goes up tomorrow!!!!! Last in second tri! Eek! I also get to watch an abdominal hysterectomy surgery tomorrow on the day of DH's and my 7 year dating anniversary! Eeee!!!

Hey Nids, your birthday is on my wedding anniversary!!! I'll remember it now :winkwink:

Allison - I knw from ur ticker now how long for my 30th.. lol

its a good day isnt it 05/05..

It's also Cinco de Mayo (the Mexican Independence Day). Which is basically another excuse for people around here to drink excessively. My sister was irritated we got married on that day because I got in the way of her partying. Brat. haha

It was also the first Saturday in May that year which is always the Kentucky Derby (horse racing). It's a HUGE deal here as Kentucky and specifically Lexington is the "Horse racing capitol of the world".

All of that going on made it quite a challenge to find a photographer and such....

wow i never knew about Mexican independence day...
hmmm thats intereting!!!

how u feeling , any symptoms? i knw ur not SS and thats the best thing to do.. but still asking..:haha:

haha well I felt like crap yesterday, and I've had moments of "pulling" like feelings down in the uterine area. But those things can (and are more than likely) symptoms of the progesterone. However, I was going to ask everyone something but I should probably just post it in my journal.... I'll go there now.

Let the wild goose chase commence!

Warning: Bit of useless talking... ;)

I need you girls to hold me to my word: I am going to pack my hospital bag tomorrow!! I've been saying that for like a week now. And I had my Dr. appointment today, and now they are talking to me about when I go into labor do this, do that. So it's becoming so much more real now, I can't put off the bag much longer. We went grocery shopping and spent like $200 stocking up the cupboards and freezer, so food wise we are good for a while after baby comes. I got all the laundry done, the house is clean, except tomorrow I will tidy up the bathroom and bedroom a bit more. And we also need to install the car base tomorrow or at least this weekend! Ahhh, so much to get done and suddenly feeling like I'm on a tight timeline! Once I get all that done, I am going to start walking A LOT every day. Try to get things moving along, even though I know I can't really control when she'll come.

Woa, here we go. This is blowing my mind right now :winkwink: haha

That is nuts! But I get the time crunch thing, I am feeling it and I still have almost 4 months left. For me it is big projects I want done though and going home for almost a month in may takes that entire month away! Eek!

Yay for bag packing, I wouldn't even know what to bring, will have to google a list when it gets closer.

how exciting / scary Chelsea..

I was thinknig how will we know that u have gone into labour when u do?
may be ur DH will update it on FB?

Oh maybe you can text one of us? We'll need someone for updates!

yes thats a good idea tiffany.. we do need someone for updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->