"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Good as long as bobo agrees wishin can be our communication! I pay for my texts so won't be able to do it, when I am in labour I will bring my lap top or something lol or have DH update for me. I'll figure something out.

My DH rarely goes on his fb so that won't work and honestly I don't go on there too often either. I was planning on sending out a generic mass text to all my friends and family, so Allison if you want to shoot me your number I will include you in it! ;) I got my hospital bag mostly packed today and car base is installed. Tomorrow we are going to Portland to go out to eat and do some shopping one last time together before baby girl comes. :happydance:

EEK! I'm getting so excited about munchkin making her debut it's not even funny!!! I will PM you my cell here in just a sec. :happydance:

Happy Easter girls!!:bunny: Next years Easter will be much more fun because we'll all be able to make little Easter baskets for our babies! :) But for this year, I will keep on pigging out on Easter candy. Yum!

My baby won't be old enough to eat easter candy so I'll settle with soft toys or something. We went light on easter like we usually do! Just a few treats to share mostly. and TURKEY of course!!!!!! Speaking of which i need to paint a closet before I pop it in the oven.... gtg.

yay!! for Allison and Chelsea being all text savvy... it will be so exciting to hear it all Chelsea... and ye si knw scary too!!!

32 weeks today.... eek.. another 5 week and i will reach term too...:happydance:

i think i mostly done with shopping.. change table and dresser has been put on lay by and i will pick them up this week..
i finally managed to wash all the clothes and DH agreed to iron them....

i went to spotlight the other day and bought this wooden stars and flowers and hearts and i bought some colours.. i will paint them and put it there on walla sof nursery..
decorating nursery is my next project now.. lol..

Allison - not long to go now for POAS... how u feeling?

Tiff - off to your journo

Sorry for this LONG post!!

Allison have you decided on a poas date yet? I mean besides the blood test in a week? You'd be what 5 day blastie plus 7 days for a total of 12dpo today?

On another note how many days past transfer did you start spotting last time? Wasn't it around 1 week? I am so holding my breath for you chick!

Allison have you decided on a poas date yet? I mean besides the blood test in a week? You'd be what 5 day blastie plus 7 days for a total of 12dpo today?

I was just wondering this myself. Answers please! :flower:

I started spotting 12 DPO. Since we didn't do an egg retrieval and I'm not ovulating on my normal day because of the drugs, I'm not exactly sure which cd I did ovulate. I'm guessing about CD 15 or 16, which would put me at 10 or 11 DPO... dunno really. I'm going more off of transfer date this time. 7dpt today. I will more than likely wait till a day of two before the blood test before I POAS. I did it too much last time!!! haha Let's just hope the spotting stays away.

wow i went to do some work for couple of hours and u girls got all talking..

Allison- this has to be it for you.... :hissy:
i hope so too spotting stays away for you.... im holding my breath for you!

So you started spotting but it went away? How many days ago was this 12dpo for you or was this the last time with the fresh transfer?? I am all confused from the dates lol. So you think you o'd naturally on cd15 or 16 this cycle? Also do you normally spot with natural ovulation?

So you started spotting but it went away? How many days ago was this 12dpo for you or was this the last time with the fresh transfer?? I am all confused from the dates lol. So you think you o'd naturally on cd15 or 16 this cycle? Also do you normally spot with natural ovulation?

No spotting this cycle.... yet. the 12dpo spotting was last cycle. That's the day it started. Yes, my guess is that I O'ed on CD 15 or 16 THIS cycle. And no I don't normally spot. Last month was the first time I have ever spotted at all before CD1.

Ok good!!!!!!! You would be 12dpo today so thats good! Will send up an extra prayer tonight for you!

So that means your gonna POAS in 4 or 5 days Allison?? Or am I still confused..

Girls, I want all your opinions on an epidural! I'm starting to get a little bit freaked out and before I really really didn't want to get one, but now I'm questioning myself. I don't like the idea of them putting a catheter in my spine and I don't want to lose feeling in my legs and have to be bed bound. But at the same time, I am starting to question whether I can take the pain or not. I would say I have a pretty high/decent pain threshold, but idk. :shrug: Opinions please!! What are you planning on doing?

Chelsea you can always wait and see how fast things go, if labour is fast for you you should be able to do it but if it drags you will need energy and sleep and thats where it can help. If you do get an epidural they can adjust how much of the meds they give you so you could still have some feeling and such. I had a patient on my ward who had colorectal surgery and she had an epidural in for pain but she could feel her legs when I touched them and she could walk to the bathroom and her chair. So just because you get one doesn't mean you'll be completely knocked out feeling wise, plus it's there already if for whatever reason they have to do a c section. As you can probably tell I am getting an epidural, I tend to pass out when in extreme pain but I am hoping to have a weak one so I can still have some of the sensation. Have you talk to your doc about this?

Yeah, I think I may go in there and just see how it goes. My sister had very fast labors, so if I am similar to her I won't need one. I haven't talked to my Dr about it yet, because I was planning on not getting one. I can handle being in pain, but would like something to take the edge off the pain. I didn't think about there being the option of adjusting the amount of meds they give you. If that's the case, maybe I can ask for a tiny epidural? :shrug: Only thing is I tend to get sicker on pain meds, like really nauseous and dizzy. Then I usually wish I would have just dealt with the pain instead of getting medicine for it.

Nids and Allison, your plans/thoughts??

last time i went to see my drs and i had a discussion with her re epidural...
i was like you Chelsea that i didntr wanted to use one and go as natural as possible but then my dr. said to go with an open mind...
she told me epidural is not that bad..
one of my friends had told me all the bad things about epidural and how loss of sensation in legs following that takes longer time to recover.. but as Tiffany said that they can give u a controlled dose where it just takes the edge off the pain and u can still feel contractions and when to push and recovery time is also not very long..

So after that i guess i might go with epidural.. like u i also have a high threshold to pain but i just want to enjoy the process of becoming a mom rather then just getting psyched up thinknig about pain.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->