"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

1 more day of it being just my hubby and me!! That's so weird!!! We've been going out to dinner and enjoying being alone the last couple days. It's been nice. Tomorrow is all about making sure everything is clean and ready! I am getting sooo nervous about being induced, but am super excited to see her little face.

Here is my 39 week bump!

Attachments

• 39weekscrop.jpg
    39weekscrop.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2
OMG BOBO!!!! My hairs are standing up in excitement for you! I can't wait till you get home with baby and post pics!!!! Good luck and I Hope the birth goes nice and easy for you!

Ps, your belly is not that big at all, well done!

Thanks, I even managed not to get any stretch marks! :happydance:

Yea, you're not big! She really is tiny in there... woot!!!! :haha: I can't wait to see her either. I could just cry i'm so excited! (here I go again.... haha)

And you'll be getting the texts!!!! You have to keep up updated!

She is a small baby! At my ultrasound on Thursday they estimated her at 6 lbs 8 ounces! And yes, Allison you will be getting texts! But I will also have my laptop there, so depending on how I'm feeling I may do updates as well. Or at least post a picture.

That reminds me! Allison, I will probably be sending generic texts to my friends and include you in them, but is the time difference gonna be an issue? I don't want to wake you up from texting or anything!

Don't worry about it. I'm up practically all night and if you text me early in the morning when i'm sleeping I won't care. I still wanna hear!!!

Okay sounds good! I'll send out a picture text too, do you get those for free as well? I'm with Verizon if that makes a difference.

Yes I get that all included. Thank goodness cause I text WAY too much!!!:haha:

Okay, then expect texts and a picture missy! Hopefully it will be Monday night, but the nurse told me that sometimes it can take up to 3 days!! :shock: So I'm gonna expect it to be Tuesday and hopefully I'll be surprised with it being earlier. But if it becomes Wednesday and she's still not here, I'm gonna lose it!

Seriously, you'll be trying to reach up there and yank her out!

Awww bobo I hope she comes out nice and fast and 6 pounds 8 is not small it's average. Good luck.

Wishin keep us updated, it'll help me get through my exams!

I think that's within the average size as well... that's how much my niece weighed when she was born. But all the medical ppl here are saying she's fine, just a bit on the small side. :shrug: We'll soon see if that ultrasound is really accurate at estimating her weight.

Chelsea - its monday morning here... yes im the girl fromn the future.. :)
and i hope u have a very quick labour.. im sending labour dust your way and as Tiff said thats not a small sized baby thats average..
and i CAN NOT wait to see updates and pictures (thanks Allison!!)

really excited for you...

Thanks Nids! I am trying not to get too nervous. I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight, as much as I'll try! They told me to eat a good breakfast with protein, nothing heavy, because once I get there no more eating for me until she is here! I love to eat so this may be an issue!! I'm thinking I'll make a smoothie & toast with peanut butter or boiled eggs. Idk, any ideas? I need strength!!

thats a nice breakfast.. mmm smoothie and peanut butter toast..!! sounds really really yum and i feel like having it right NOW!!

try adding some bananas , berries to smoothie and that will fill u up good!!
i knw u wont be able to sleep much tonight just relax and rest up ask DH to give u a relaxing massage..
im getting all teary for you.. damn preggo hormones...
:winkwink:

haha your too cute. I've been crying at everything lately. Whenever a commercial comes on and the music is a little too moving for me I become a crazy lady! My DH thinks it's hilarious. And yes, I was thinking strawberries, bananas, yogurt, & a little OJ would make a good smoothie and hopefully hold me over for a while.

dnt ask me abt how sensitive im these days.. its crazy.. i asked DH yesterday to give me a yoghurt tub yesterday.. i was taking a break from cleaning .. he was on exercise bike and he just said (in a joking way) " get ur ass m oving and go get it yourself" and i was bawling my eyes out that he doesnt take good car eof me
i mean poor man he is doing what he can possibly do to make it easier for me , that includes getting up at nights everytime i get up to pee and asking is everything alright..

its all my preggo horomes.. telling u that drive u insane

and on another note.. im 34 weeks today!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"