"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

totally off the track. Allison where are the mirror updates.. i checked ur journal and nothing there..
i want mirror updates!!!!!!

yes mirror updates and women! I can't keep up with your postings!

Sorry. There hasn't been much action on the mirror. I think i'll post another picture soon. I was away from the house a lot over the last few days and we had a house showing or two, so I couldn't make a mess :blush: But now i've gotten it stained as much as it will soak in, and put a coat of poly on it tonight, so I guess I can post another pic :)

PS Chelsea- I think she looks like you. She looks like she has big eyes too, can;t wait to see em open :cloud9:

i thought the same when i looked at the pic.. she looks like Chelsea..
:cloud9:

yes Allison time u post a pic of ur mirror..
i am also in process of decorating nursery and bought this small flowers , hearts and butterflies and stars and painting them pink , purple and silver..

i love doing this kind of things

oh and yes .. having my 34 week scan tommorow.. im scared and nervous.. last saw her at 20 weeks and then my last dr. appointment we had the confusion as dr. wrote in her notes that its a boy.. oh well we will come to knw tommorow.
just hopw its a girl.. i cant afford to buy all blue stuff now. :nope:

Well you're a capable spray painter! :rofl: I think you should post pics of your projects too!!!!

ok i will post the pic as soon as they look half decent.. :rofl:
just finished doing 1 coat and right now its not apretty pic...

im finishing up work in 2 weeks time and hopefully will get more time to get stuff done!!

ok..... you'll be happy to hear i'm off to my journal!

Who won the race?

Nids, I have been thinking about doing something similar but in blue, maybe a project the mil can help me with as time together, I was thinking of painting big and med and small wooden stars in matching colours of his star and moon bedding set. You know something inexpensive to give the walls a little more oomph.

Who won the race?

Nids, I have been thinking about doing something similar but in blue, maybe a project the mil can help me with as time together, I was thinking of painting big and med and small wooden stars in matching colours of his star and moon bedding set. You know something inexpensive to give the walls a little more oomph.

hmmm i saw something you might like. I will have to see if I can find it!

tiffany - yeah its an inexpensive way to jazz it up.. and something creative which gives you satisfacvion whenever u look at it that u made something..
for my baby shower i bought this paper mesh little boxes and painted them pink and blue (as some of my friends didnt knew what im having and i dnt want them to knw)
i then tied a ribbon around it and stick few decorations and filled them with chcolates and also added a tag with date of my baby shower..

i gave to everyone and it was a big hit!! and all under 40$ max.. i made 15 of those.. i will try to get picture.. i think i have saved couple of them for myself..

Are we supposed to do gift bags? I don't remember ever getting one? Oh well I am not doing any, we're going to skip the games at the shower to and do a draw for a nice prize I have yet to think of, so any ideas?

i had games for my baby shower and i gave this flat glass plates as a gift that i bought really cheap in a sale.. and i put some potpourri in it and finished it up with clear cellophane and some ribbons at the top..

I need a gift that will be good for guys or girls since there will be some guys there, we're not doing games cause it will be our first day back home and everyone will just want to talk to us and the shower is only 3 hours long. Figured I would spend about 30 bucks or so and find something... I want to avoid a gift card but might have to settle for that to the theatres or something or a restaurant.

yeah a gift card is a fab idea..
may be for cinemas.. thats a brilliant idea..

I just can't wait to get home and see everyone and it's going to be great cause we'll see so many on the first day cause of the shower! I'll probably cry my eyes out.

i dnt blame you and with preggo hormones on a high u just never know how much u can cry :rofl:

oh and yes im going for my scan in 2 hours time... im so scared and nervous..

I am sure it will be fine, I will check back in a few hours then, I have to get my ass back in gear and study some more for this exam, got like another 3 hours left of note making... sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->