"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Bobo my friend was told she would have a huge baby like 9 10 pounds from her u/s and he was only 6 pounds 5 ounces! So they can be way wrong!

here we go girls, Chelsea's mommy hood is upon on us (not to be confused with the hood she used to live in haha). I just heard from her and she is at the hospital on pitocin. she started out at 1-2 cm and isnt feeling much as of yet. i'll let ya know whats happening as soon as i get word!!!

-even though im doing this from my mobile and is harder than i thought!!! haha

UPDATE 2:

I got word about 1/2 hr ago that they checked her 4 hours ago and she was 4cm dilated, 80% effaced, and 0 station. She is doing quite well now because she got the epidural!!! Hooray for a good night's sleep!

I'll be back soon i'm sure :)

thanks for the updates Allison - ur a champ!! cmon Chelsea- u can do it!!
:happydance:

UPDATE 3:

She was checked about 30 minutes ago and was 6cm dilated and 100% effaced. Just a few more cm and we're ready to rock and roll!!!

Sooner than you think! Just heard that as of 8:40 p her time she was ready to push! However they are going to let her labor a bit more and have baby move down on her own some.

Next update should be a good one!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! Wow that was a fast labour huh? I can't wait to see pics, oh chelsea I am so excited for you!

shes here :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::juggle::juggle::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OMG CHELSEA .. I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES NOW... THAT WAS A FAST LABOUR.....

Here she is, hot off the presses!

6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long

https://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/kydaisy84/Mobile%20Uploads/0_0.jpg

Man, she is incredibly precious. I just can't get over it:cloud9: I'm not one of those people who thinks all babies are cute either... i've definitely seen some fugly ones :haha: My step cousin recently had a little girl and poor thing is busted. Also, I was an incredibly ugly infant. Anywho.... no polite noises needed here. SHE"S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

is it strange that im crying looking at this pic? she is lovely..
well done Chelsea... and well done Allison for keeping us all updated!
ur updates were better then CNN.. u go girl!!

is it strange that im crying looking at this pic? she is lovely..
well done Chelsea... and well done Allison for keeping us all updated!
ur updates were better then CNN.. u go girl!!

:rofl: THANKS! No, it's not strange. I did the same thing :blush: She is just so damn cute:cloud9: It's also so so nice to see this come to fruition for someone I know deserves it. SO MUCH :happydance:

I cried to! Just now! Can't help it! So freaking adorable!

Hey girls, thanks for the comments!! She is soooo gorgeous! :cloud9: We are in the hospital still, set to go home tomorrow. So far everything is good still. She was 6 pounds 1 ounce! (.14 ounce) And 19 inches long. She has the most beautiful long fingers I've ever seen. :) I'll update you all about how the labor & birth once we are home and comfy. Thanks for doing the updates Allison!

Also, on fb we posted a couple pictures of her. ;)

Awwwww. 6 pounds is a bit smaller then average but to me I am praying for a 6 pounder! Can't wait to read about the birth!

Hey girls, thanks for the comments!! She is soooo gorgeous! :cloud9: We are in the hospital still, set to go home tomorrow. So far everything is good still. She was 6 pounds 1 ounce! (.14 ounce) And 19 inches long. She has the most beautiful long fingers I've ever seen. :) I'll update you all about how the labor & birth once we are home and comfy. Thanks for doing the updates Allison!

Also, on fb we posted a couple pictures of her. ;)

HA didn't see the period on ma phone :dohh: My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->