"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

so everything is finalized.. my leave being approved and all..
and im set to finish on 5th of May :happydance:

on a different note , Chelsea - i saw pictures of the baby on fb..
she is so beautiful ... i specially liked the one in which she is sleeping and smiling at the same time...

so everything is finalized.. my leave being approved and all..
and im set to finish on 5th of May :happydance:

on a different note , Chelsea - i saw pictures of the baby on fb..
she is so beautiful ... i specially liked the one in which she is sleeping and smiling at the same time...

Those gas bubbles make em look so sweet don't they?:haha:

Seriously though she looks like an angel. What a sweet happy girl:cloud9:

I still can't believe one of us has given birth already! Just today I was at work and was like, is that really my tummy sticking out? Am I really going through this, is it weird that I still sometimes don't believe it?

No, not at all! I find it surreal that we are infertile. I also think just the thought of someday lying in a hospital bed with my legs in the air sweating like a whore in church while squeezing something that ginormous out of my body insanely surreal and very far away.

lol thanks for the imagery wishin. I bet that will pop into my mind when I am in labour! :rofl:

:rofl: i agree with Tiff.. i will remember that when i will be in labour which btw doesnt seem too far away..
another 10 days and i will be full term... :wacko:
its crazy..

:rofl: Seriously, have Allison text you guys while in labor & she will definitely make you laugh like a fool while in pain. Quite a skill!

Baby girl is such a good baby! She got a little fussy last night, but nothing too bad. She usually eats well, but sometimes she'll be fussy from being hungry and instead of latching on and eating, she'll kind of smear her face all over my boob! :dohh: But overall, we are doing good with breastfeeding and my boobs don't hurt so bad anymore. You guys need to be prepared for your boobs to hurt like hell! I wasn't prepared for it at all, but it's pretty painful!

Ok allison I will make sure I have DH's cell phone and your number so you can distract me with your hilarity! That is of course if you would like to.

:rofl: for face to boob smearing.

Boy, no pressure! haha I'm kidding. I would love to get updates and attempt to distract all of you!

And yes ditto on the face to boob smearing :haha:

wow Allison i would love to make use of skill Chelsea is talking about :haha:
i live in the other part of the world tho :dohh:
which sucks!!

Just use that fancy IPhone of yours and get on here. Then we can ALL make you laugh :happydance:

I"ll need someone to update for me as I dont have a fancy phone.

my tickers moved :happydance:

last box is here.. OMG from tommorow the countdown will be under 30 days.. its scary!!

My oh my!!! one week and 2 days till you're TERM!!!!!

i know how scary is that!!
on a complete different note i think DH is upto something.. i think he is planning a surprise 30th birthday for me.. im really good in smelling those kind of things and since im finishing work also on that day i think something is cooking!!

I have never had a surprise party thrown for me. I've always arranged my own thing. I hope he does it it sounds nice! And once again I am jealous of your guys mat leave! Wish I was getting some. Just got my schedule for the summer and if Doc will agree to induce me at 5 day overdue instead of 7 I will have 4 days to deliver and rest before I Have to be back in clinical. So fingers crossed when I tell him this he's ok with it. He already moved my induction down from 10 to 7 days. Whats 2 more right? I'd be full term anyway.

Omg Nids, I can't believe your almost term!! How are you feeling?? Are your instincts that you'll be early or late or what?

You get instincts about that sort of thing? I expect to go to my induction date which will hopefully be aug 8th if not the 9th then for sure the 10th.

i have an intution i might go early.. no logic just a feeling..

3 more days of work yay!! and then no work until August.. how good is that:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->