"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I miss allison to. I am hoping so bobo! If I gain a pound a week I'll be 25 pounds up come 40 weeks.

ok girls.. bump picture coming up end of day today :)
or even better tommorow morning.. i will take few pictures tommorow as its my 30th birthday and as i said before i have a strong instinct aboutt his surprise DH is arranging.. :haha:

Aww i'm here. Glad I've been missed :)

The flooding is here Chelsea :growlmad: I posted a big thing about it in my journal :wacko:

Honestly I don't really know what were doing about the anniversary.:shrug: It has kind of snuck up on us with all of the mourning and funeral related activities. Actual funeral is tomorrow, then we heal and move on.

Happy birthday, Nids! :cake: Hope your having fun at your surprise party. :winkwink:

Aww i'm here. Glad I've been missed :)

The flooding is here Chelsea :growlmad: I posted a big thing about it in my journal :wacko:

Honestly I don't really know what were doing about the anniversary.:shrug: It has kind of snuck up on us with all of the mourning and funeral related activities. Actual funeral is tomorrow, then we heal and move on.

Glad your house is okay and up on a hill. That picture looks so scary! I've seen clips on the news. Hope your having an okay day, I know it's a rough one for you. But happy anniversary. :hugs:

Happy b day nids and happy anniversary allison!

sorry girls was MIA past few days.. our internet connection was messed up.. all good now and honestly was bored sitting at home... watching day time TV.. lol..

ok here is my bump pic.. im full term now.. :happydance: i have finished my hospital bag and ready for action.. i have a feeling tho that baby will come on due date and not earlier..

Attachments

• 278.jpg
    278.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
What a lovely bump! I think mine looks just like yours!

Happy full term Nids!!!! Are you ready??

I think my baby girl is having a growth spurt right now. She's been a little fussy and eating lots. My bbs are sore!! :( She is in a phase where she does not want to be put down ever and must always be held by me or DH. I don't mind though, except when we are home alone and I have to pee or eat. This morning I was desperate to eat something so I grabbed a muffin and didn't notice it was old & moldy until after I swallowed a bite. It tasted weird, but I didn't think to look at the rest of the muffin to find out why until after I swallowed. Ick!! :dohh: That's what sleep deprivation does to ya. She has also had a couple bouts of constipation. She makes loud grunting noises & her face turns red, sounds cute but I feel bad for her. I had to call my sister & get Mom tips. I gave her a warm bath, rubbed her belly, and did bicycle legs.... then we got 2 full dirty diapers in 1 hour. I've never been so happy & excited about poop in my life!! Being a Mom is awesome. :)
Hope you all are well!

constipation is complicated that young. Just wait till she can eat baby food then you can give her prunes.... works like a charm.

Yay for poop? I can't say I wish to have the same thoughts but who knows.

Vacation is going well. Been having a lot of pain by my gallbladder again, had an apt tomorrow but it got cancelled so will see my old doc monday. I mean it hurts to even lightly graze my fingers over the spot in my upper right quadrant where my gallbladder is. That can't be normal?

Yay for poop? I can't say I wish to have the same thoughts but who knows.

Vacation is going well. Been having a lot of pain by my gallbladder again, had an apt tomorrow but it got cancelled so will see my old doc monday. I mean it hurts to even lightly graze my fingers over the spot in my upper right quadrant where my gallbladder is. That can't be normal?

Oh you will...

Sorry about the gallbladder pain. My mom & sister both had pain issues with theirs & had to have them removed.

I hope I don't have to have mine removed. Wont know till after baby comes though.

NIDS!! Had to sneak on here and one handed type... are you in labor yet?? ;) Haven't heard from you in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->