"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

OMG, it's Nids due date and she has disappeared on us! I want to know whats her status! :hissy:

On a separate note, my baby is 6 weeks old today and nearly 10 pounds!! :headspin: Hope you girls are well... this thread seems to be dying. :shrug:

I agree where is nids??? She's been awol for a while now, I hope all is ok

I know!!! I've been checking her facebook periodically to see what's going on cause i've been a little concerned. Didn't she say a while ago that she had had some internet issues??? Maybe the issues got worse???

oh yea, Chelsea I CANNOT believe it's been 6 weeks already!!!! holy moly:wacko:

I am starving ladies, failed my one hour GD test and now have to do the three hour fasting on but it's not for like 2 more hours then I can't eat for the duration of the test as well though! So it will be gone 430 by the time i get ANY food!!!!

That is SO frustrating, i'm sorry. It seems like not being able to eat makes you that much hungrier. ugh

Damn that sucks Kelly! Hope you pack a granola bar or something to shove in your face asap after 4:30! Good luck & I hope you pass!

I made a huge turkey wrap and gobbled it in the car as soon as I got out there! It turned out to only be 2 hours but it was still hard my stomach wouldn't stop making noises!

Good! Can't wait to hear the results, hope it shows no GD.

If Nids is having internet complications again she needs to break out her husband's fancy phone to update us!! Can't wait to hear whats going on!

Good! Can't wait to hear the results, hope it shows no GD.

If Nids is having internet complications again she needs to break out her husband's fancy phone to update us!! Can't wait to hear whats going on!

ugh. I know!

Nids- "you're killing me smalls!"

(I hope y'all get that quote :blush:)

:haha: The Sandlot, right? It was on tv the other day while I was flipping through channels, I loved that movie as a kid.

Man, I have been on the internet way too much today. Lelaina has been wanting to sleep all day today and is still sleepy! She doesn't want to be sat down though, which means I have been holding her most of the day and there's not much I can do pinned down except be on my laptop or watch tv. I feel lazy, but I'm okay with it!

I thought maybe you'd get it:thumbup: Is it an American thing? Or is the Sandlot a worldwide classic? If not, it should be :winkwink:

Didn't she get an iphone for her 30th b day?

I thought she was going to, but don't remember if she did or not.....

Boy is she going to get a chuckle when she finally comes back and reads all of these posts :haha:

Well yeah and hopefully she'll have baby pics to post and a good reason why she left us hanging, :cry:

Hey girls, I hope you don't mind me popping in here, but I noticed your group over in the groups section and I wanted to come by and say hi and I am sooooo happy to see so many of you are pregnant or new moms!!! :happydance: I was part of the original mid-term TTC group but was lucky enough to get my BFP only a few months after we started the group (took us 10-11 months to get BFP). I know how badly you girls wanted your :baby: and you truly deserve it! I hope your pregnancies/motherhoods are going well, and it has truly made my day to see so many of you making your dreams come true!! :hugs:

Hey Cutie! Of course I remember you!! Can't believe your babe is nearly 5 months!! :shock: Has it really been that long? You need to pop in more often and stay! :hugs: We are waiting on Aneageraussie to get her booty on here to update us... she was due 3 days ago and we have no idea whats going on!

I might just have to kick her little Aussie a$$ when she finally shows :winkwink:

:hi: hey cutie- it's so nice to hear from you again! An yes, please hang out in this thread. We need more gals from the original midterm thread!!!

I agree with the ass kicking and cutie I think I joined after you had left cause the name doesn't ring a bell but welcome and thanks.

Hey girls, thanks for the warm welcome. I'd be happy to hang out in here more often to see how you all are doing. Let me reintroduce myself quickly. My name is Stacie, I am 27 years old, and have been married for 5 years. Our beautiful baby daughter, Christina, was born Jan. 7 at 6:28pm after a relatively easy labor and delivery. I started having contractions the evening before but we didn't go to the hospital until about 10am that morning. I was trying to go naturally, but they didn't let me out of bed to walk around or use my exercise ball or anything, so when I got to 7cm I caved and got the epidural. In retrospect, I probably could have made it, because by the time they put it in I was to 9cm and it was still painful anyway, but I like to think the epidural took the edge off. :) I started pushing at 6 and she was out within 30 minutes, with just a few small tears.

Christina is nearly 5 months now - the time has flown by! She rolls both ways, scooches around the floor, makes the cutest coos and squeals and soon will be ready to start solid foods. I really can't believe she's that grown up already! We are currently working on teaching her to self-settle to sleep (with minimal crying) - she does really well at bedtime and any night wakings, but I still often rock her to sleep for naps. She truly is the light of my life! :cloud9:

So how are you girls getting on? Bobobaby are you enjoying motherhood? Wishn, your siggy looks like you have had quite the journey. What exactly is FET? I will certainly be praying for your BFP. Kelly, how is pregnancy treating you? Only 2 months to go - how exciting! :) Have you already bought loads of baby gear? Can't wait to hear if aneageraussie had her baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->