"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Stacie, I have had quite a time! It's been a pretty shitty spring actually:haha: FET is frozen embryo transfer. Basically just the second cycle of IVF only instead of having to do another egg retrieval we used the 3 embryos that were left over from the first one.

It will be a while for my turn now because we're out of money:cry: So now were selling our house and moving to apartment so we can save money and pay off the debt from the first go at IVF.

I do have loads of baby gear and still a bit to get. Slowly piecing it all together, pregnancy so far has been easy except waiting on GD test results as I failed the one hour so hoping those are lower. One gallbladder attack that landed me in emerg and as of now just tiredness and some pinches nerves. All in all it could be worse but I am happy it is not. Took my DH and I a long time to conceive due to male factor infertility but we did it right before we were to start IVF. Now I spend all my prayers on wishin (allison) cause I want her to join us, she's gonna be a fab mom! So sell house darn you! (my moms house still hasn't sold either).

Stacie, I have had quite a time! It's been a pretty shitty spring actually:haha: FET is frozen embryo transfer. Basically just the second cycle of IVF only instead of having to do another egg retrieval we used the 3 embryos that were left over from the first one.

It will be a while for my turn now because we're out of money:cry: So now were selling our house and moving to apartment so we can save money and pay off the debt from the first go at IVF.

Allison, I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the heartbreak you've been through - you are one strong lady! Don't give up hope though - I have a friend who went through multiple failed IVF cycles and now finally is pregnant, so it can still happen for you for sure.

How is the housing market in KY? I live in metro Atlanta, and the market is pretty crappy here. We've owned our home for 2 years and already it's decreased in value by nearly $30k, and there is a home down the street selling for $60k less than what we paid for ours! I hope you have some success selling yours and get a good value for it. It really sucks that IVF and other fertility treatments aren't covered by insurance. It is very sad to me that good people who would make great parents can drive themselves broke, not by making poor credit decisions, or spending beyond their means, but simply trying to have a baby. I wish there was more financial support available. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers. :hugs:

Kelly, glad to hear your pregnancy hasn't been too bad so far (except the gallbladder scare - glad everything was ok!)

Stacie, motherhood is the best thing I've ever done (as I'm sure you feel the same)! She is such an angel, well worth all the sleep deprivation she gives me. ;) She does not like napping or sleeping alone, so she is basically attached to me all day (which I secretly like :shh:). I can get her to nap for 20-30 min. in her swing or bouncer sometimes. I take that as an opportunity to eat or pee. :haha: My husband is busy grading papers, etc. with the end of the school year approaching, so we are looking forward to the summer and having him home with us all day!

And yes, Allison is definitely in all our thoughts & prayers... I know she will be the best mom. Sell damn house, SELL!!!

Tiff! You're comment almost made me cry :cry: That's so sweet. I love you guys :hugs:

Stacie, the market here in Ky isn't as bad as most places, but it's pretty pathetic nonetheless. Our problem is that the market here varies dramatically neighborhood to neighborhood, and of course we bought a house in a neighborhood that sucks big fat donkey balls!!!!:haha: hence the move!
We've lived here for 2.5 yrs and our purchase value was 167,000 (we paid 148,000 though). Currently the house is listed at 157,500 and soon to be lowered a few thousand more:dohh:

I hope you're not needing to move anytime soon!

Got GD guys, just got the news I don't think it's bad, I'll discuss with doc at my next apt on the 14th. Till then just monitoring bs levels.

Based on FB it looks like nids has had her baby girl!

AWW hooray!! Congrats Nids. Get that baby home and get your ass back on here!

OMG NIDS!! I want to hear all about it!! Yes, get your ass back here!

Tiffany- That really sucks about the GD! Well, at least you are near the end of your pregnancy so you won't have to deal with it for too much longer.

yeah nids where the heck are you?????

Mother bragging moment:

Look how strong my baby is! She can hold her head & upper body up like this for like a minute straight!!

Attachments

• IMG1.jpg
    IMG1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG2.jpg
    IMG2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 4
She is so big already!!!! So precious. I wanna squeeze her.

ok ladies who is back.. yes its me... and thanks for all the posts and concerns...and im sorry for doig a disappearing act.. yes u guessed right i had internet issues and i didnt managed to get i phone for my 30th... long story about that..

on a different note... MIRAYA IS HERE.. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I AM A MUM... :cry: :cry:

i had to sepnd last 2 weeks of my pregnancy in hospital.. with uncontrolled elevated BP... also had urine infection and was on antibiotics.. dr. was concerned with baby's lung development.. and so they decided to wait and put me on bed rest...
finally i started spontaneos labour on 4th june.. and Miraya arrived 5th June at 2.16pm after 12 hour of slow labour and episiotomy... she weighed 7.2pounds and 50cm.
i will write a detailed birth story soon... its a long and painful one...

right now i came back from hospital today and getting settled in home with my baby...

im so sorry guys for disappearing and thanks for all the concerns.. it willl take time for me caztch up on all of u but i promise i will... :blush:

Chelsea - she is growing so fast absolute love the pics..!!!
and of course p

I'm so glad you're back! We've missed you so:blush:

I am just over the moon that Miraya is here and healthy:cloud9: however sorry to hear about all of your complications. What a nightmare!

Take your time updating. We're pretty awesome here, but cuddling Miraya is so much better!!!! Settle in and we'll hear all about it soon.

:hugs: I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Oh yea, take some pics too...... I wanna see her

Introducing Miraya-

as promised couple of day 2 pics of Miraya

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
:yipee: OMG NIDS!!!! She is SOO beautiful!! Glad your back, I was starting to wonder if you'd ever return. ;) Sorry about all the complications, looking forward to hearing your birth story. But try to sleep now, cause I remember feeling like a zombie the first two weeks. (Well like a zombie that doesn't want to eat humans :winkwink:) But seriously, what a sweet girl! I am thrilled for you!!! :hugs:

Aww, Miraya is beautiful!! Huge congrats!!! :happydance:

Lelaina is gorgeous as well - I am really impressed at how strong she is already! :)

Tiffany, so sorry to hear you have GD. Are you just controlling it with diet? It's pretty common so I don't anticipate you'll have any problems, and I believe you usually return right back to normal once the baby is born.

OMG!!!!! Beautiful pics!!!!! :cry: I am so happy for you nids, congrats!

cutie I am doing it with diet for now, may change once I get my clinic apt for it though. For now it seems to be working except the low carbs and sugars mean I don't have much energy and am constantly tired and yawning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->