"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Colic is inconsolable crying in infants for hours when nothing is wrong. It usually happens late afternoon or in the evening. They aren't hungry, wet, tired, or anything. It usually starts around 2 weeks, peaks at 2 months, and then eventually goes away at 3-4 months! It does not sound fun and I am so glad Lelaina wasn't colic. It is completely random whether your baby will get it or not and it is pretty common. Ick!

Nids, maybe she is getting overly tried. Does she nap a lot during the day? For some reason this past week, if Lelaina happens to not be asleep by 11 pm, she gets really fussy and is really hard to get to sleep, even though she is obviously tired. Wish these little babes had little thought bubbles so they could tell us whats wrong. But they sure are cute!

Well I am sure I will find out soon enough.

Allison hasn't been online all day, I sure have been worried about her.

Allison's facebook wall doesnt seem too encouraging either..
thinknig about you Allison :hugs:

Yeah thats what I was thinking. We miss you Allison, hope you're ok and you come back soon. :hugs:

Miraya had her 2 weeks appointment yesterday with midwife and got weighed and she gained 420g (14.81oz) in 9 days :thumbup: :happydance:
she is neraly 8lbs now :cloud9:

midwife told me she should be gaining 30g a day so ideally she should have gained around 270g but she is above that so i m doing it right which is a great relief.

Everything looks good with her
As for me i am seriously lacking sleep but guess with weekend coming up hubby will share some night time feeds and i will catch up on some sleep.

Yay that's terrific - well done with the feeding! :) I do hope you manage to get some sleep this weekend too. Work has been very busy for me this week so I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep this weekend too. Christina will sleep a nice long stretch of 6-8 hours usually when she first goes to bed (one time 9!), but she goes to bed at 6:15, so I don't get that long stretch myself. :dohh: One of these days I will go to bed at 6:15 too and get a good long rest!

That's great, good job Miraya & Nids!! Lelaina gained lots like that at first too and it was such a relief! Last night she slept in 3 hr. intervals, so much better then the 2 hour ones she had been given me earlier this week. Stacie, I can't wait until she sleeps a long stretch like Christina!!

I hope my baby takes after mummy and is a power sleeper :rofl:

Nids, I want to see current pictures of miss Miraya!!!!!

In the meantime, I'll show off some of my cute Lelaina. :winkwink: She makes so many different faces, it's hilarious.
lel.jpglaine.jpglelain.jpgbaby.jpg

Okay, done showing off. :flower:

hehe I like the face she is making in the 2 one. Too funny. She is so adorable, and strong already! Holding her little head up like that :)

OMG you're making me want a girl! I want to buy cute frilly girl clothing darn it! She is just to cute.

DO you think I'd scar my kid badly if I put him in a dress and pretended for a while he was a she?

Just make sure he's under a year old and don't take pictures.

...... I also probably wouldn't do it when dh is around haha

:rofl: Chris would likely laugh at him. I remember the day when I talked chris into wearing one of my skirts and letting me do his hair and put makeup on him... I think he lost a bet or something...

OMG what a trooper.:rofl: that's hysterical. Adam doesn't have any hair for me to do :( He shaves it once it gets about 1/4 inch. He calls that "long"..... wierdo

I cut chris' hair now but he used to have it longer and would wait till he went home to his moms to get it cut so sometimes it would get so shaggy I could do a mini braid. He has never let me at him with makeup etc since then, I am pretty sure he lost a bet and had to do it... I wonder if I could get him in some of my lingerie.... bahahaha. That would be interesting.

OMG she is adorable .. i like first pic the best..

i am attaching Meeraya's pictures taken in her 3rd week..

Attachments

• Meera 3rd week 203.jpg
    Meera 3rd week 203.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Meera 3rd week 225.jpg
    Meera 3rd week 225.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww she is so sweet. She looks like her Mama!! Cutie. :) Oh and I am totally jealous of all the hair she has already! Lainey baby still just has dark fuzz for hair. :haha:

DO you think I'd scar my kid badly if I put him in a dress and pretended for a while he was a she?
:rofl: I agree with Allison, do it while he's too young to remember! :haha:

Richard has put on my work pants & shirts before, but mostly to make me laugh when I was bummed when ttc. It was so funny, but he totally stretched them out! I can't believe your husband let you put makeup on him, Tiff! :rofl: I've tried that with mine, but that is a definite no go! He has such thick eyelashes & I told him I could make him pretty with some eye makeup. :haha: He won't even make a bet with that being my winnings.

Aww, your babies are gorgeous! Lelaina has such good head control already - she must be very strong! And Meeraya has beautiful eyes and seems very alert! I'm jealous of the hair also - Christina is just now starting to grow a little hair, but only on top! :)

Aww, your babies are gorgeous! Lelaina has such good head control already - she must be very strong! And Meeraya has beautiful eyes and seems very alert! I'm jealous of the hair also - Christina is just now starting to grow a little hair, but only on top! :)

I think she is pretty strong too! ;) She is so close to rolling over!! She gets halfway there and her little arm gets in the way. So once she figures out where to put her arm she'll be able to do it. It's hilarious because she gets so frustrated and just grunts & yells while trying to roll. :)

I agree, Miraya seems very alert in her pictures!

A lot of times babies roll from belly to back first because their arm gets in the way. It's a tricky one to figure out! I assume from the picture you do tummy time pretty often....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->