"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Chelsea, here's the bottom line. PEOPLE SUCK AT ENGLISH. You would think that pronouncing a word that conforms to the rules of the language wouldn't be that hard, but apparently it is.

Rant over. :winkwink:

Most people probably don't take long enough to read the actual name, they glimpse then only see part of it then make the rest up maybe?

Yeah I think they see the Lel part and then think its Leiloni. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I actually kind of hate that name. :haha: Is that weird, because I suppose they are kind of similar. :shrug:

They are kind of similar and if people don't pay attention I can see how they would say it wrong. I had to look at the name and read it like actually read it to know what it was, unlike the name sam or chris and paul etc where even a glimpse and you get it. That shouldn't matter though people should take the time to get it right.

:flower:Thought I'd share this funny picture of my cat checkin out baby girl! :winkwink:
babecat.jpg
And Lelaina has discovered that she is the pretty baby looking back at herself in the mirror! She thinks it is hilarious... she just giggles & giggles (its the loudest & most giggles we've gotten out of her:cloud9:) and she stomps her feet in excitement! It is so stinkin funny and cute to watch!!
lelainiamirror.jpg

P.S. Nids, where are you my love?

I am here Chelsea and i have to rant..

my boobs are f***** sore.. my baby has hit 6 week growth spurt and all she wants is to eat.. she is on my boobs practically all day yesterday and today been no good..
cant wait when this growth spurt will be over..

Ohhhhh Nooooooooooo! I'm so sorry. Sore boobs suck and are a good cause for a horrible mood! Are you giving her bottles at all?

chelsea - im giving her bottles but thats breast milk and im not getting time (i dnt have energy either) to express it past 2-3 days..
oh well they say growth spurt doesnt last more then 3 -4 days so i hope today is the last day!!:shrug:

here are couple of Meeraya's 1 month old pictures..
We took her to 4 week review last week and she had gained 2.2lb from her birth weight and is now 9.2lb
The nurse said that she is gaining alright.. i will be seeing my doctors next week to ask about introducing formula to her.. as much as i hate it but i will be returning to work from August and i dnt want to leave it till last..
i have to see how she goes with formula..

Attachments

• 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm Sorry about Nids' boobs

I'm happy that Meeraya is gaining well

I'm thrilled that you both have such adorable, happy, healthy little girls.

I'm wishing we could get a video of those mirror giggles!!!!!

Nids if your boobs hurt try having meeraya latch on differently, a lot of the time the soreness is from not latching the best way. (Or so they have drilled into my head at the hospital)

Such cutey pics of both the girls!

Chelsea I can't wait to use my bumbo seat and that cat pic is adorable!

Hi wishin! Been tempted to send you a "test text" lol. I want to make sure it gets through so don't be surprised if I do.

I'm Sorry about Nids' boobs

I'm happy that Meeraya is gaining well

I'm thrilled that you both have such adorable, happy, healthy little girls.

I'm wishing we could get a video of those mirror giggles!!!!!

I know! I wish we would recorded with the video camera, but when she started doing it I yelled for Richard and he heard her giggling on his way in & grabbed the nearest camera which was the still camera. :dohh: But still sooo cute. We have like 10 pictures of it, some much more cute then the one I posted, but you can see me in those shots and I was getting ready for bed and not looking too hot, so I didn't post them on here. ;)

Tiff, I can't believe how close you are!!! I think a definite test text is in order! :winkwink:

Chelsea - thats too cute but bring it on the other cute pics too :winkwink:

Tiff - cant wait to have some cute baby boy pictures now.. im really excited for you..

Hi everyone, so sorry I haven't been in here in a while. Nids and Chelsea, I love the new pics - they are soooo gorgeous! It is great fun when they discover themselves in the mirror - Christina and Daddy still play in front of the mirror every night before bathtime. :)

Chelsea, I do think the shots get better with age. The 2 months ones she screamed bloody murder, the 4 month ones she screamed but was able to be consoled with nursing, and then the 6 month ones, she barely cried for the first one, then cried after the second one, but was calm before we left the office, and that was just with a hug and consoling words. So I think as she's getting older she's starting to realize that pain is temporary and won't happen again right away.

Nids, so sorry about the growth spurt - they are definitely brutal! Pop your legs up and rest a couple days and hopefully it will pass soon for you. Good luck with returning to work - I have been going 3 days/week since Christina was 9 weeks, and luckily it wasn't as bad as I thought. I definitely miss her, and pumping sucks, but I think she's having fun with her babysitter and the other kids that stay there, so it's really been ok in the end.

Tiff, I'm getting to excited for you too - so close now! Can't believe you're past 37 weeks - that's full term right? My sister is due July 31 (with her fourth baby!!!) and I keep waiting for the call any day now because we plan to drive down (8 hours away) and help with her boys while they're in the hospital.

Christina is doing terrific and growing sooo quickly! She can sit unsupported now, but doesn't crawl yet. We keep thinking she's going to get a tooth because her cheeks are red and she loves the cold chew toys, but nothing has come through yet. She has started to not like baby cereal so we started her on some avocado, and she loved it! Here are a couple of our recent pics:

View attachment 99364

View attachment 99365

Awww cute!

Yup full term is 37 weeks. I am 38 weeks tomorrow if you go by docs due date of july 30th. I still need to fix that ticker lol.

Had my u/s today baby is a boy still! Yippee! I might have to go in for a non stress test as tech didn't see baby practice his breathing in the hour she scanned me, scan was only suppose to be 30 mins but she did the extra to try and see the diaphragm move. Won't know till docs apt whether or not I"ll have to go. Tech said baby was low she was pushing on my pubic bone to get head measurements. Also baby's estimated weight right now is 6.4 pounds so normal, if it's accurate he should be just under 7.5 at birth if i don't go over. That sounds good to me.

Tiff that sounds great about the estimated weight - hopefully nice and easy to push out :) Is he pointing the right way (like head down and face towards your back)? I think he should still be able to roll front and back, but may be out of room to flip up and down! I'm sure the non-stress test is just a precaution, and nice that you got a whole hour of ultrasound!! Did you get any new pics?

No need to change the ticker now - just wait until you replace it with a baby age ticker :)

Omg Christina is SO beautiful! Her hair is so cute how she has a lot on top and not so much on the sides! haha. And good to hear the shots should get better. I can't wait until I can start giving Lelaina food, give me boobs a little break. ;)

That's a good sized baby Tiffany! Its so fun having an ultrasound but this far along he is so squished in there you can only see a body part at a time it seems!

9.2 is a good weight Nids! Keep it up. She is so cute in those pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->