"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Naw there's no such thing as tmi on bnb! :rofl: Besides what man wouldn't like a chick who waxed, and i mean anywhere legs etc?

So true.... on both counts. DH like me to leave a "landing strip" though :D

I have never tried the landing strip, I asked DH once but he said he liked how I did it, plus I wouldn't be able to do a landing strip on myself I'd have to get it done by someone.

Me three! I actually do a combo... wax the parts that don't hurt to do on my own and shave the scarier parts! :winkwink:

It scared me at first but I will NEVER go back to shaving! You don't have to worry about nicking your sensitive spots when you wax which hurts way more then waxing! I did my legs last night, they were a bit of a challenge but i managed! Now i am all soft and smooth for the doc, might do a little touch up on the bikini zone in the next day or so though.

you are a champ Tiff..
i was very concerned before i went into labor about not being very clean down there... but honestly when the labor started and actual pushing started i was not even thinking how clean I am down there..

on other note.. I introduced formula to Meeraya , as im planning to go back to work next month and i want her to get used to it..
first couple of times she took it all good.. then yesterday she is even rejecting bottle filled with EBM. :nope:

i m getting concerned now.. i will try again today and see how it goes.. im planning to give her atleast 1 formula bottle a day and 2-3 bottles of EBM just to get her used to bottle..

and sorry for epic post :blush:

Just give her time and work on it, she will get hungry and eat.

I just found out my schedule for fall semester and I"ll only need to pump 2 days a week! Wahoo!!!!!! So I can breast feed to my hearts content most the time and pump some of the time, life is going to be much easier now.

Yay, twice a week is hardly anything! Great news.

Nids, everyone tells me when the baby is really really hungry practically starving they will take a bottle! I am not willing to try this yet... not desperate enough. I'm a sahm so I don't have to really worry about it. Good luck love!

Yup pretty excited about not having to pump all the time AND my coworkers gave us a gift card for 150$ as a baby gift! So thats going towards the pump!

so last night it was really hard.. she cried her heart out as i tried giving her bottle of formula milk.. practically rejecting it straight away..
after half n hour of screaming and me trying.. i gave it to DH and it was even worse..
I tried to calm her down and put her on changing table and tried to talk to her.. once she was bit settled DH gave her the bottle and she took it..
SHe took about 4oz through bottle which was her night feed. she took it around 11pm and she slept till 3.30am and had another bottle feed (EBM) at 4am.. which she took pretty easily.

Just a while ago after half n hour of screaming she took another 4oz of EBM.. so we are getting there.. the hardest part is her screaming and there is a particular cry of her which she oes when she wants my boob and i really have to be strong not to give in :nope:

Tiff great news.. 2 days per week is nothing i wish i can get some part time work with decent pay..

you are so close.. and im getting excited for you :)

I am close but feeling like baby is snuggly up in side me, he is super low now so I am hoping this means he'll make his appearance on time and not make me wait to long. He is def engaged. I am hoping doc will do an internal tomorrow to see if I am any further dilated but not sure if he will. I want my doc back! Only 8 more days, I wonder if baby will wait.

Are the bottle feedings going better, Nids?

Today I realized exactly one year ago I conceived Lelaina! :haha: That's right, I remember the day I ovulated!! Happy conception day Lainey baby!! :D I wonder if that would gross her out to know when she's older. :winkwink:

Happy conception day Lelaina..
I also remember the day i conceived Meeraya and thats 09/09/09.. :cloud9:

I was telling my DH last night that last year by this time we were so desperate and now we have a baby sleeping between us.. time surely flies.. oh and yes. Meeraya is 8 weeks today and got weighed in she is now 10.8lbs. and 57cms.. so def a tall baby..
BOttle feeding is same as it was before.. but my nurse said be persistent.. so thats what we are trying..

Tiff - happy due date and Im really really eager to know the name of your LO.. hope he makes an appearance today..

Her weight and height are very similar to what Lelaina was at 8 weeks!! Good job baby Meeraya!! Yeah, I've heard persistence is key. Maybe that's why we haven't really gotten anywhere with bottles... we didn't really try every day and haven't tried for a while now. :dohh:

No baby on this due date, maybe by my aug 3 date? Or in between? I conceived McLovin on remembrance day so I won't be forgetting that one!

Hi girls! We have finally made it home from vacation and I'm pleased to report my sister had her baby while were gone! She was due July 31, but her daughter was born July 23 instead, and we were at the beach only 2 hours from her house! So we came over and stayed with her boys while she and her husband were in the hospital, and then stayed another couple days after they got home. My little niece is sooo beautiful, and I was wondering the whole time whether you had your baby yet Kelly since I knew you were due around the same time. I'm so excited for you - any day now! :)

btw, we conceived on Easter last year (Apr 12, 2009) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->