"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I have to have weekly monitoring at the hospital now due to this u/s not sure exactly on the details, hope to find out more when I go in for my first session. The weight is an estimate they can be off so I am still not taking it as a real value. Yes he is head down and back to my tummy he has been pretty much all along.

Is it weekly non-stress tests? I had to do that a couple days before being induced. Also, on my ultrasound at 39 wks they said Lelaina weighed 6lb 8oz, so only 7oz off, but yeah I've heard sometimes they are way off on weight!

Edit: Read about the non-stress testing in your journal. Looking forward to an update on how it went.

Hey!

The monitoring went well baby was fine and super active. HB 130-165 and tons of movement, there can't be much space left in there for him to move. I am still amazed I can make it through an 8 hour shift at the hospital with no dinner break!

Super tired now though and have a ton of assignments to work on during my 5 days off then it's back to clinical for more 8 hour shifts. I wonder if I'll go into labour during one of those shifts, I can totally see it happening.

My baby turned 3 months today!! AND she rolled from her tummy to her back all by herself for the very first time!!!! I was SO excited I screamed cheering! My husband was there to see too and he called me a Mom nerd for being so excited. :haha: It was awesome.

awww thats so cute.. i agree its a great feeling.
even i get excited seeing Meeraya lifting her neck up when i give her tummy time. :)

Tiffany - any updates?

Nope no updates! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to say I am 3 cm dilated or something equally exciting. Time will tell but apt is not till afternoon then right after that I go for this weeks non stress test. I have decided to bring my hospital bag to my apts now just in case BP goes up or doc finds me being dilated enough to book in, I doubt it will happen but I would rather be prepared.

Nope no updates! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to say I am 3 cm dilated or something equally exciting. Time will tell but apt is not till afternoon then right after that I go for this weeks non stress test. I have decided to bring my hospital bag to my apts now just in case BP goes up or doc finds me being dilated enough to book in, I doubt it will happen but I would rather be prepared.
Hell, why not!

Tiff- that would be crazy if you are 3 cm dilated and not in pain yet! Crazy but very cool! We can only hope. If you end up being induced are you still going to try to do it naturally with no epidural?

Btw ladies, I've been able to get Lelaina to nap on her own for 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours lately! :happydance: We used to have to hold her while she napped. She still won't use her crib, but she will nap in our bed if I lay down with her and sneak away. Making progress...

Btw ladies, I've been able to get Lelaina to nap on her own for 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours lately! :happydance: We used to have to hold her while she napped. She still won't use her crib, but she will nap in our bed if I lay down with her and sneak away. Making progress...

:rofl: Sounds like someone is spoiled! That sounds so nice to lay down a take a nap with her:cloud9:

hahaha just a little spoiled :winkwink:

Since day one, even at the hospital, she doesn't like sleeping on her own. I have to cleverly set out pillows near her because in her sleep she starts smacking around to feel for me or her Dad and if she doesn't feel anyone she wakes up! :dohh: So now she smacks the pillows thinking its someone there. :haha:

Doc didn't do an internal today so no idea on how dilated I would be. Baby is engaged though no longer floating, not sure to which degree can't imagine its to much but doc said he can't move his head now it's in place. I wish he did an internal! I wanna know! To bad I can't reach up there, I can barely reach to wipe these days :rofl: I did manage to do my own brazillian wax last night though!

Chelsea- happy 3 months to baby L.
I also have problems in getting Meeraya to nap in her cot.
She naps too little during the day.. not lasting more then 20 minutes. So as soon as i put her in the cot after 5 mins or so she is wide awake.
But at nights when she goes down for her biggest sleep (4 hrs minimum) i usually place her in her cot.

Tiff - OMG you truely are a star. doing a brazilian at 38 weeks is something to cheer about!!

I did manage to do my own brazillian wax last night though!

You're my hero. I tried that once. I'm still having nightmares....

Ditto! I've tried twice. Not cool..

Chelsea- happy 3 months to baby L.
I also have problems in getting Meeraya to nap in her cot.
She naps too little during the day.. not lasting more then 20 minutes. So as soon as i put her in the cot after 5 mins or so she is wide awake.
But at nights when she goes down for her biggest sleep (4 hrs minimum) i usually place her in her cot.

Wow, only 20 minutes during the day? Does she go longer if you hold her? And good job Meeraya for going 4 hours at night! I'm still not getting that from Lainey baby!

I did manage to do my own brazillian wax last night though!

You're my hero. I tried that once. I'm still having nightmares....

:rofl: I tried it once before I have ever had even a bikini wax... that was a HUGE mistake. Then I tried again once I had been paying for it to be done for about a year and it wasn't so hard. I am still refining my technique though it's hardest to get the labia. Although pregnancy has set me back in how good I've gotten. DH had to hold the mirror and a flashlight for me so I could see :rofl:

OMG about the mirror and flashlight :dohh: There aren't even words:haha:

:rofl: You're nuts! I can't believe your even bothering being that thorough!

Well I don't want to be hairy when I go in, cleanliness wise it will be easier I think and DH helps cause he likes it when I wax lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->