• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Why couldn't I be one of the ones that went early? lol. Well DH and I just had some fun to help things along, here's to hoping I wake up at 2am with contractions and can wake up wishn with a text!

ironically I just read this and it's 2:01. I'm waiting................... :winkwink:

You are such a night owl Allison!!

We got a full belly laugh out of Lelaina last night! :cloud9: Richard was tickling her with his beard and it made her crazy! It was sooo cute!

awww cute!

Sorry wishn nothing yet. I am eagerly awaiting texting you so you can post all the updates. Maybe today? It would be nice to have an aug baby I think if I went into labour now I would make it past 12am so HURRAY I'm going to have my august baby!

OMG NO BABY YET!!!!!

Whats up with that?

I can't wait!!! I keep checking here every day. :) Did your doc say if they are going to induce after a certain date?

Yeah induction is booked for tuesday morning at 730 am!

Meeraya had her first immunization today.. she was really brave enough at the time she had it.. altough i guess shes in pain right now.. screaming and crying :cry:

ALso went to see her pediatrician today.. i was getting concerned with her refusal to bottles specially when she was taking it so well before i introduced formula to her. so i was right it was formula that didnt suited her and dr. suggested me to try soy based formula..
However last couple of days she did take 1 feed through bottle but it was when she was half asleep and didnt realized whats going in..

I was planning to start work from 23rd August but now im extending it to 13th September.. or till shes more settled with her bottles..

sorry for blabbering so long!!

I hate hate hate getting their shots done!! Lelaina got a fever from her 2 mth ones and wasn't her normal self for 2 days, and she is getting her 4 mth ones done on the 24th. Plus I'll have to do those ones without my husband cause thats when the high school teachers have to go back to work, no more summer break. :( I'm a wuss when it comes to see her in pain.

Glad you can postpone going to work, Nids. Can you believe you little Meerya is already 2 months? Lelaina will be 4 months in 10 more days :shock: It's insane to me!

P.S. Also very excited Tiff is in labor and about to meet her son! :cloud9:

Tiff's lil man is here.. cant wait to find out the birth story..
Chelsea - last year this time i remember you had your :BFP:and i was waiting for IVF to start and here we are with our babies now.. i agree its insane :)

So, is it official? All of the Mid Term TTC graduates have had their babies now? Boy, me and Jen REALLY need to get knocked up and stay that way huh?

Not everyone, but the majority, huh?! Crazy. You know I got everything crossed for you and Jen! Tiffany's son is SO cute! Cutest baby boy on BnB I'm sure. ;) He doesn't even have that crazy newborn look. She did good!

Ohhhhh I think I misread what you said. I thought you meant everyone has gotten pregnant and had babies. But there are still others that aren't pregnant yet. :( Is it weird that I thought I saw you today Allison? :haha: Seriously, there was a girl at Target here in OR that looked like you (or at least what I think you look like from pictures :winkwink:).

Hey guys!!!! I come bearing pics, the same in my journal but this way cutie can see them to, oh also my LONG birth story is posted, it is long so read when you have time!

Allison there is not a day that goes by when I don't think of you and your baby that you WILL have. It just means when it happens we'll all be more focused on you giving you ALL the attention and celebrating all the pregnancy milestones with you. Speaking of which, I got two wishbones in my cupboard I think I'll use them tomorrow.....

Attachments

• Skyler.jpg
    Skyler.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Skyler2.jpg
    Skyler2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • skyler3.jpg
    skyler3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Aww, he is sooooo gorgeous!!! I love the name, and he's a tall one. Congratulations!!! And you look terrific too! I'll go check your journal for the story. I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Ohhhhh I think I misread what you said. I thought you meant everyone has gotten pregnant and had babies. But there are still others that aren't pregnant yet. :( Is it weird that I thought I saw you today Allison? :haha: Seriously, there was a girl at Target here in OR that looked like you (or at least what I think you look like from pictures :winkwink:).
AND at Target! My God that's appropriate.... you have no idea:haha:

Allison there is not a day that goes by when I don't think of you and your baby that you WILL have. It just means when it happens we'll all be more focused on you giving you ALL the attention and celebrating all the pregnancy milestones with you. Speaking of which, I got two wishbones in my cupboard I think I'll use them tomorrow.....

OK That's now the second time in ten minutes you've made me cry (happy tears of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->