"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I know some people are just crazy.

So I keep checking back for these pics! I am so excited and super jealous you can feel bubs! I can't wait to feel lil nemo! I think I am most looking forward to that!

Chelsea just as long as I don't get huge and gain all sorts of weight i am cool with that!

have anyone of u relaized nails growing like crazy..
mine is and i have to cut them every week now..
i had very bad quality nails and i always had fake ones.. but since getting BFP i stopped going to nail saloon..
Right now they are really good qaility and growing very fast :)

Here's my bump at about 23 weeks! It's definitely grown and I'm starting to feel big!!

Attachments

• 23wks.jpg
    23wks.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
thats lovely Chelsea ... yup u have grown but in a cute way..
i will post it this evening.. :)

Yeah Nids, my nails grow really fast too. I'm kind of clean freak though so I have to trim them a lot because they get soft from doing the dishes and cleaning so much. Oh yeah, but there is a mess in the background in those pictures because we are getting ready to move in 1 week! ;)

dnt worry about the mess .. ur bump is too cute that i even didnt looked at the background ;)

i went today shopping and tried on a summer dress and i def, looked pregnant in that one...
even the shop assistant asked me how many months? i just felt happy that now i look pregnant.. weird i knw.. lol

Nids you need to get your pregnancy ticker back up cause I Have no idea how far along you are, I think you're 2 months ahead of me so about 16/17 weeks now?

My nails are nice looking but I haven't noticed them growing faster yet. I chew them on and off but haven't done that in a while.

Chelsea I didn't notice any mess either I was to busy looking at your cute round bump! I want a nice round one like yours!

Nids I still need to see yours!

Well I had the worst heartburn and acidic stomach last night! I was so tired from baking Christmas goodies all day, but it hurt so much to the point where I was crying. It was so painful it was going into my back. All my hubby could do is rub my back until I finally fell asleep. And then it was just a crappy nights sleep. :( Feeling better this morning, but now I'm afraid to eat certain foods for Christmas, don't want to be in pain again. I've never suffered from heartburn really, so it sucked!!

Anyways, I wanted to come on here and wish you girls a Merry Christmas!!! :hugs:

CHelsea if you get bad heartburn again drink a big glass of milk fast then get another one and sip it. I suffer from heartburn and acid reflex all the time and I find that better then any meds or chewables.

Nids where is this pic?

Hey girls, how we doing? Nids, we're still waiting on your bump pic! ;)

I am moving tomorrow and am so excited!! Only problem is it decided to snow today. :( Now I just need some luck that the roads will be good tomorrow, because its a 4 hour drive with our cars completely packed! :dohh: Hope you girls' Christmas was good!

Just take your time! WHen DH and I drove from NS to AB which is a 5 day drive by the way clear across canada we drove for about 4 hours through a blizzard at like 20 km an hour just after we got through they closed the highway down.

Ugh. That sounds awful. I love being south of the Mason Dixon line :winkwink:

I wish it was warmer here but I guess you get used to it and learn when to stay indoors. I am going to play with my doppler later today once my bladder is full. I am officially 9 weeks and am hoping to get a stronger heartbeat this time around.

hello girls im back... went for 1 week at our rented holiday appartment with few friends... had most amazing time.. hope u all had a good chirstmas..

Chelsea - im sorry hun u had heartburn .. i had that too few nights ago.. but as tiffany said cold milk is the best remedy..

Tiff - i wish i could give you some warm weather from here.. its really getting hot here...

Allison- how u doing hun? im off to ur journo after this one..

As for my bump pic i cant upload it.. i dunno why.. :shrug: i tried few times.. may be i will try it as my profile pic hopefully it works.. :shrug:

ok i resized it and here i am... :)

Attachments

• 18weeks+2.JPG
    18weeks+2.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 4
wow it is so tiny nids and cute! I m thinking I won't have a big belly till I am closer to 20 weeks to. I have a longer torso and decent tummy muscles. Kind of sucks I want one so bad. I honestly didn't think it would take long to get one but I guess I was wrong.

Well that is on obvious bump you've got there! How cute, you look great. You should be proud to be growing such a great bump :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->