• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Chelsea - I am still expressing 10-12 ounces per day and i aim to do that..
so i express once in the morning and then in the evening and more i become full in between..

Well now that she is taking the bottle like a pro, are you still delaying going back to work? Also, I want current pictures of Meerya! ;)

yes there are few on FB- check them out!!

I am planning to go back to work on 13th September.. but now since Meeraya is taking bottles I may go part time in next week or so..
i will not say we are struggling financially but there is extra pressure on DH so if i go part time and just get something that will help to pay bills off it will be great..

:thumbup:

I'm glad she, and therefore you, are doing so great. I like your facebook pics by the way. She looks like such a happy baby :cloud9:

He lost about half a pound I think but gained it back after week one. He's a good eater. Loves the boobs the best though but will eat way more with a bottle. I think it's cause the bottle is so easy to get milk from.

I pump about 10-12 ounces a day plus do 2 to 3 feeds a day. Eek! Got to cart my pump with me to the hospital every shift now.

Well I am exhausted will be back on more for the weekend when I get a couple days off from clinical but then I have a study for my mat/peds exam. Although I'm not to worried about it since I have an A in the class so far.

Hey girls I haven't checked this thread in a few days. Chelsea, I LOVE the video!! So cute how she sort of rocks like she's gearing herself up for the big roll, and then she coos once she's done it as if she's proud of herself. It has made my day! :)

Nids, so glad to hear Meeraya is taking the bottles now - I'm sure that's a load off. Good luck with starting back to work soon.

Kelly, that's terrific about Skyler taking both boob and bottle. Are you loving being a mom?

Christina is doing terrific - she's just started eating loads more lately and even some finger foods. I bought her a ton of clothes at the consignment sale yesterday that I'm so excited about her wearing this winter. I work in a lab - doing research at a university, but recently found out I'll be teaching a course this term! I am very excited about it, as I plan to teach when I finish my PhD in May, but they are going to allow me to teach now even though I'm not quite done with the degree. Should be lots of fun (but probably lots of work also!). :)

Hope you all are well!

I am enjoying it, well not the painful parts like sore nipples but had public health nurse apt today and talked to an LC yesterday so have some new feeding positions and tips to try and help Skyler latch a bit better. Here's to hoping my nipples can finally heal!

Sounds great Tiff!

I really don't have anything to say or add, but I wanted to say HI! :hi:

Hi allison! I am heading to your journal now!

Hey girls I haven't checked this thread in a few days. Chelsea, I LOVE the video!! So cute how she sort of rocks like she's gearing herself up for the big roll, and then she coos once she's done it as if she's proud of herself. It has made my day! :)

Thanks Stacie!! She has become a pro at rolling now and its gotten very challenging to change her diaper because she wants to keep rolling all over the place. Glad to hear Christina is doing good with finger foods. What did you first start her out on? Only a couple more months until Lelaina can start. I can't wait! I'm hoping my boobs will end up getting a little more breaks because of it. And congrats on getting a class to teach at a University! That's very exciting. My DH is teaching high school right now, but his ultimate goal is to be a college professor as well. :)

On a separate note... My baby has to get her 4 month shots tomorrow morning. I already feel like crying for her! I am dreading it so so much. She is always such a happy baby, so the fact that she doesn't know its coming just breaks my heart. :( And teachers go back to school tomorrow so my husband won't be able to go with us so I have to be brave on my own... or maybe I'll just make MY mommy go with us. :winkwink:

Awww I hope her shots go ok. I just booked Skylers for oct 15, still a whiles away but I guess they book up fast here. He didn't cry really during any of the other heel pokes and vitamin k injection they did a birth so it will be interesting to see what he'll do then.

Had my LC apt, I might have yeast. Won't know till Skyler wakes up and I can check his mouth, I hope I don't. The LC wasn't sure if it was yeast or just nipple rawness. Good news is we got him latched without it hurting so I hope I can keep up the techniques she showed me and get my nipples to stop hurting! I also have an overactive milk supply. Lucky me.

Overactive milk SUCKS!!!!! My boobs get so big and hard and sore. I came home from clinical on saturday and my right boob was twice the size of my left no joke!

Overactive milk SUCKS!!!!! My boobs get so big and hard and sore. I came home from clinical on saturday and my right boob was twice the size of my left no joke!

:rofl: Next time?......... pictures!!!!

You wish! I'm not posting my boobies on BnB! Well not naked anyway and that was the way to see the difference. Besides I have no intentions of letting them get that full again!

Off to clinical tomorrow, ugh!

You wish! I'm not posting my boobies on BnB! Well not naked anyway and that was the way to see the difference. Besides I have no intentions of letting them get that full again!

Off to clinical tomorrow, ugh!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SO quiet here.. wheres everyone?:shrug:
Tiff -Happy Birthday!! did you had a good time?

is there a term "half rolling"? well thats what Meeraya trying to do past 1-2 days.. she turns her body head downwards to right side and then come back again..
i think she will start rolling onto right side in another week or so..

also when i give her tummy time.. shes able to lift up her head much higher and longer.. ok bragging over..

Allison - off to your journal now.. i think interesting things happen there..!!:winkwink:

I'm good like that! :haha:

I'm calling for everyone to post updated pics of their babies :baby:
Ready....... GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94