• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Hey all

i think Chelsea its a good idea and we should start parenting journals too , what u think?
So i am feeling really broody these days and had a talk with DH and decided to start TTC January 2011.
I know its crazy but I am not getting any younger and it took us 13 cycles to get pregnant - hopefully it will not take this long..

On another note.. Meeraya had her first rice cereals today and first few spoons landed on my face and hair.. but then she got hang of it and ate some..:)

Hurray for a ttc buddy!!!!! Chris and I are ttc well once the witch shows we will be and it took us 16 cycles the first time so heres to most of us being buddies again! Only the rule is Allison has to beat us nids!

We are going to ttc again next year around September! Hope all you guys are done by then, but it would be fun to all go at it again! Allison better be done before all of us and that woman better get twins out of the process! ;)

I don't know about the journal idea... Maybe, I'll think about it! :)

I vote yes to everything mentioned. Journals for Nids and Chelsea (I mean come on, you already have stalkers!) TTCing together again.... I'm okay with going first (duh), but i'm going to request you all follow suit shortly after. All of you got to be bump buddies without me, so we need to do it together again :)

I so want to do it with all of you again! As scary as it is to think next sept it will be 10 months ttc if I get the witch back and that's only about half way there if it takes as long as it did to conceive skyler. I find myself wishing I had allisons shorter cycles. The idea of waiting as long or longer is daunting.

I think that the 2nd round of ttc will feel faster though, Tiffany. Because you have little Skyler to distract you from all the craziness that ttc brings!

I agree TTC again will be great with all of you and Allison has to beat all of us. then we all will be bump buddies again :)

My baby is sick :(
She is having her first ever cold and she had a temperature this morning..
Also because of blocked nose she is not able to sleep properly.
I hate to see her being so uncomfortable.

Lelaina has been congested with a stuffy/runny nose (clear snot) since last Monday, so almost a week. She has no fever or anything so I haven't called the doctor because I figured they'd say let it run its course. But since its nearly been a week, do you all think I should take her in?? It doesn't seem to bug her, but I have to clear her nose out a lot. She's never been sick, so I don't know what to do! Advice please! :flower:

NIDS!! We posted that at the exact same time. Poor babies! :( Sounds like Meeraya has it worse with a fever though, poor babe.

ITS CRAZY..
Chelsea - Could Lelaina be teething? they say thats happens during teething?

I don't think it is teething, because she's not drooling anymore then usual, no rosy cheeks, and her gums don't look swollen or anything.. She's really not being fussy, just has a squeeky nose from being so congested! I feel bad for her when she's bf'ing!

meeraya is drooling A LOT.. but shes too early to start teeting.. dunno i had vapouriser on all night along next to her cot.. when i left for work this morning she was sleeping away.. so hopefully she feels better

Nids babies can teeth as early as 4 months, sorry to scare you lol.

CHelsea I don't know if you should take her in, Skyler got his first cold at like 3 weeks old! It was mild though and gone in a few days, he had a low grade fever of 100 to 101.

Well I took her into the Dr. today and she has an ear infection in both ears!! She hasn't even been pulling at her ears, so I was surprised. They said I did the right thing by waiting a week though. So now I have a prescription for amoxicillin for her. I am kind of nervous because my husband is allergic to that and they say sometimes that can mean she will be too. But there's only one way to find out!

Meeraya's cold is worse today.. she has been throwing up more then usual.. and has cut down her feeds.. its so heartbreaking to see her suffering :(

Aww two sick babies. I hope they feel better soon!

Get better babies!

They pull at their ears when they have ear infections? Skyler has been doing that lately and he's been really fussy today. DH used to get them all the time as a kid too. I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

Yes, pulling at their ears is a common symptom of ear infections, but not necessarily. Check his temperature if you get concerned. Then, if all else fails, call the doctor! I really hope he isn't sick too. I'm pretty sure everyone I know is right now, including all of these babies!!! WTH?!?

He hasn't had a fever but he's been pulling hard core at his ears, I just thought he figured out how to grab.

I;ll take him temp again when he wakes up for his next feed in the am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->