"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I love that you recognized that quote. We have the same brain me thinks :)

Agreed. I think if we lived closer we'd get along very well and could be good friends! :D If anything else, we could quote GG episodes to try to stump each other.

I don't like people that judge babies either, i mean the big 3 month old was big but i didn't say that, just kept it to myself.
There is a definite difference between thinking it and saying it out loud! ;)

You guys are making me wish I watched more GG. Although I was never good at the quote guessing game.

You guys are making me wish I watched more GG. Although I was never good at the quote guessing game.

I'm horrible with quotes also, but after watching the entire series 10 times (or more) it gets ingrained! PS- I have it on right now :)

Season 5- the ill fated double date episode. "time to break out the Bop It?"

So we might try and plan a small BNB get together in Lexington on April :) The talk has been started in Amy's journal :) (puppymom32)

How far away is lexington from AB?, or better yet what airport do I select when checking out flight costs to lexington? IS it called lexington airport? And I would need a place ot stay and someone to feed me!

Wow it would be to louisville I guess and thats about 700 bucks plus taxes and fees!!!!! To expensive! :(

I could come for about a $380 roundtrip flight. Not bad. But I think Allison would be the only one I know if you don't come Tiff!!! Or Nids!!!!!!! (Hey, its not unrealistic for you to fly from Australia, right? ;))

Well we'll see. If the prices go down it could be an option but allison would have to put us up! And would it be the louisville airport I would fly to? And it would have to be the last two weeks in april as I am in class.

Yeah, Plus Lelaina's first birthday is in April so I wouldn't want to have her away from people for that. And my bday is in April too. Maybe Tiff and I should just come visit you Allison some other time! We could make a weekend of it. :winkwink: And if Tiff brings Skyler and I bring Lainey we can see if they dig each other! :haha:

haha you guys are cute. I have two spare bedrooms and you guys are more than welcome ANYTIME! There are 3 airport options. Bluegrass airport is the one in Lexington. The code is LEX on travel sites. You can also check Louisville (which you've figured out :winkwink:) which I believe is SDF. Louisville is about an hour from my house. Then there is Cincinnati. It's about 45 minutes away an their code is CVG. Sometimes you can get decent rates into cinci through Delta as that is one of their hubs. Although if any of you have Southwest near you, they fly into Louisville...

The perk in April is that KY is gorgeous that time of year and Keeneland is in, which might be the most fun thing there is to do around here :haha: That being said, I would love to see you guys any month!!!!

already trying to match our kids up eh chelsea lol! I will check out prices to cinnci!

damn i live so far from you guys ;)

may be i need to plan a trip there.. as Chelsea said not unrealistic to plan it from Australia :)

ok to cinnci its about 600 bucks so a bit cheaper! but needs to be 400 or less to be do able!

did you shop around dates? Cause any time of year would work. Not sure if that will make a difference, but it was worth throwing out there :winkwink:

I haven't yet but there are no sales on for that far in advance. You can help me! I would be leaving from Calgary going to cinnci on Aircanada (aircanada.ca) this way there is more then one person looking. Sometime from end of april an on would be better for me since I'll be done class. I am also going home in june after my national RN's exam so june is not good for me :)

:rofl:I already did. I just took a wild guess that you would fly out of Calgary. Looks like everything is about the same with 299 each way being as cheap as they have listed, but like you said it's so far out still. What got me was the taxes! 150 bucks!!! WOW.

yup! So it needs to be 400 before taxes which would make it about 500 which is do able. I will sign up for the aircanada sale mail to so it will notify me when they have sales. They normally only go up to 3 months in advance though.

I just found a pretty good website to stalk. They had a Delta flight that was 550 before taxes, so that's better than we've gotten so far!
https://www.cheapticketscanada.com

Let me know when you want to go Tiff and I can look into it more seriously so I can see you both! I just looked and am finding prices for around $300 for me so its definitely do-able.

Okay, and if you two ever wanted to come to Oregon, Tiffany could come here for about $460 (including taxes!) and Allison you could come for about $320. And Nids! You could come for about $1400. :haha: Just putting it out there! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->