• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Lelaina never had a fever, just a runny nose. And she just barely started tugging at one of her ears yesterday... and yet, ear infections in both ears! She hasn't even been fussy... tough lil babe!

Skyler seems ok now, so I'll wait it out. He doesn't have a fever or a runny nose. Maybe he has just discovered his ears and that he can grab them lol. I think he was hungry yesterday, maybe a growth spurt? I never did notice any other growth spurts so maybe he hasn't had a big one yet.

Yeah, maybe he's just noticing his ears! How much is Skyler weighing nowadays anyways?

meeraya got weighed last Saturday - she was 15.42lbs so that's more then double her birth weight and in 75th percentile..

how much Lelaina weighing Chelsea?

Lelaina is 15 pounds too! :haha: Good considering she was born at 6lbs, but she is skinnier then all the other 6 month olds I know! But she's also taller then them. Its a pain finding good fitting clothes for a skinny/tall baby!

Yeah, she's been on antibiotics since Monday night. Her nose is still a little runny, not as bad. She has to take it for 10 days. How is Meeraya feeling? I hope her fever is gone!

Skyler was 11 pounds 10 ounces last weigh in almost a week ago. Only 41 percentile he was 51 percentile at birth. He's tall but lean gaining weight just not as much as expected. I am taking skyler in to the clinic to get his ears checked he's still a bit fussy and pulling at them a lot more now. I have smelled them but don't notice any bad smells so who knows.

Don't worry about him dropping percentiles, I don't really pay attention to percentiles anymore. Just a way for Dr's to freak Moms out! If your baby looks and acts healthy and is still gaining weight, no matter if its slowly, all is well in my opinion. The other day I met a 3 month old who was 19 pounds!!! Can you imagine!?

I would call the 19 pounder unhealthy, not the 11!!!!

Oh yeah I don't worry about his weight much anymore just so long as he is putting on weight I am happy. I just don't think he'll be a porker anytime soon! But on the plus side we're getting good mileage out of his clothing! Still wearing some one month/preemie clothes although I have a feeling I"ll be retiring the rest of them in the next week or so.

Oh yeah, that's definitely a plus! Lelaina is still in 3-6 mth clothes and I probably can get another pound or two out of them! Sometimes she is too tall for them though. I do get sick of hearing people say "Oh! She's so small!" after asking her age. She's not underweight, she's tall, so shut it! :)

And yeah, Allison, that kid was huge. I don't know what the frick that Mom was feeding him. Can boobie juice really make a kid that huge so fast?!

I met a baby that was 16-17 pounds at 3 months! She was MASSIVE!

I don't like it when they say skyler is small to. Although in baby group he is like the 5th oldest so he is bigger then most and thats weird to see lol!

I really don't think people should comment on babies sizes like that. You wouldn't do that to an adult... "Boy, your pretty fat for your age!"

Yeah, at a Mommy & Me group I go to, there are younger babies that are so tiny, and it's so weird to think they were really that small before!

It's also nice seeing all the wee little babies! I miss Skyler being that small! At just over 11.5 pounds he's 4 pounds bigger thats just over 50% bigger! It's crazy. Man I can't wait to be pg again.

Most mothers in general are horrible about comparing their other children to their own. If they're bigger they are fat, smaller their too skinny. ALL babies are different!!!! I have a feeling when I have one of my own other women are going to irritate the hell out of me :haha:

Luckily all of you here have sense!

I agree every baby is different and my maternal and child health nurse keeps on commenting how she still is not able to roll and how she is not able to take bigger feeds over one feed... went to see her when she was 4 months on the dot and she kept freaking me out if she doesn't roll both ways by another few weeks and then may be we should consult doctor..
I had a talk with my GP and he told me not to worry..

I agree with Chelsea if baby is looking healthy and acting healthy.. its all good...

Nids, if you look here on BnB there are lots of Moms saying their baby didn't roll until 6 months. I wouldn't worry! She can probably do it, but just doesn't want to! :haha:

Allison, other people annoy the hell out of me about babies sizes! it is annoying listening to someone criticize a baby!
p.s. I just noticed your GG signature quote. Its so fitting. :hugs:

Nids, if you look here on BnB there are lots of Moms saying their baby didn't roll until 6 months. I wouldn't worry! She can probably do it, but just doesn't want to! :haha:

Allison, other people annoy the hell out of me about babies sizes! it is annoying listening to someone criticize a baby!
p.s. I just noticed your GG signature quote. Its so fitting. :hugs:

I love that you recognized that quote. We have the same brain me thinks :)

Nids don't worry about it! Like chelsea said some don't roll till 6 months.

Well Skyler's ears are fine so maybe he is still feeling off from his shots?

I don't like people that judge babies either, i mean the big 3 month old was big but i didn't say that, just kept it to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->