• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Not bad, eh?
I actually just realized how close Tiffany and I actually live. It's like a 10 hour drive. Maybe we should go to Canada Allison! Eh? :D

That just reminded me... Have you heard the radio commercial with the American and the Canadian? It was poking fun at the "eh". I thought of Tiff when I heard it and chuckled quite hard!!!

Oh yea, and i'm not going to Canada unless it's summer!! :haha:

or guys make a plan to come down under...
its spring here right now, beautiful weather... worth a try ;)

Chelsea I would DRIVE to see you! 10 hours is nothing, I vote we meet in oregon! Whats your address? I wanna google map it! And 360 is nothing to get allison there, we could all pitch in a few bucks to make it cheaper lol. Nids you're another story though lol 1400 eh?

Allison glad you love my eh! I say it all the time, never really noticed how much though till everyone started pointing it out. And canada is not that cold in the winter! Alberta does have very nice summers though. Come visit me! In the summer of course, maybe july and we could go to stampede!

Chelsea I am getting 16 hours on google maps but still not bad.

Allison, does delta fly out of Calgary?

Yeah, I knew I probably wasn't too accurate for you because I just put in Calgary for you. We should all meet somewhere at like a half way point. That would probably be Idaho or Montana which are like the most boring States in my opinion!! Or we could meet somewhere cool like Seattle. What is your exact city Tiffany?

Calgary is close, only 30 mins from me so why was there such a difference in time for you and me? I live in Airdrie. Seattle would be nice I have a friend there to! But we'd have to get a hotel or something which would be more expensive I would think. Seattle is 13 hours from me. Where in Oregon do you live?

Calgary is close, only 30 mins from me so why was there such a difference in time for you and me? I live in Airdrie. Seattle would be nice I have a friend there to! But we'd have to get a hotel or something which would be more expensive I would think. Seattle is 13 hours from me. Where in Oregon do you live?

I moved to Eastern Oregon... small town of Hermiston. Maybe your map took you to Portland, which is 3 hrs from me. I use to live there and that would be a lot more fun for you guys then this small town!

I'll google map your town when I get home

damn... i feel left out :'( ..lol

On a different note Meeraya rolled first time yesterday.. she was trying for ages... and yesterday afer work when i reached home she was playing on her floor mat and was on her back!
As is said she was trying for few week going on her side but was not able to fgure out what to do with her arm .. it was funny watching her but yesterday she did and was on her tummy a minute later..
I missed taping it but next time she does i will do it.. so so so chuffed about it :)

damn... i feel left out :'( ..lol

On a different note Meeraya rolled first time yesterday.. she was trying for ages... and yesterday afer work when i reached home she was playing on her floor mat and was on her back!
As is said she was trying for few week going on her side but was not able to fgure out what to do with her arm .. it was funny watching her but yesterday she did and was on her tummy a minute later..
I missed taping it but next time she does i will do it.. so so so chuffed about it :)

You know we want you to come too!! But that damn ocean seems to add a lot more $ to your cost! ;) But if you think we are worth $1400 then come on over! :winkwink: :hugs:

Good job Meeraya!!:happydance:

Chelsea I got 11.5 hours! So doable!

I know! Pretty damn close! Weird to think if we both drove 5.5 hrs we could meet up! Thats nothing!! I just looked at the map and that would be the Canadian border. ;)

Yay canadian border! We all have passports here though so I could cross for sure! I'm getting excited for a possible rendez-vous... now where is allison to weight in. NIDS I'd LOVE it if you came with meeraya!

Makin some damn money, that's where I am :haha: I worked for like 14 hours today :dohh: Anyway, I can't speak for any of you but I know I am definitely worth 1400 bucks:winkwink:. I am all for a meeting/vacation as long as we can sort the logistics of it!!

Hurray!!!!!!!!! I want a meeting!!!! That would be so awesome. I'd love to meet you girls.

its really exciting of possible meet up for you guys.. :)
.. what u guys should do when u meet is take lots and i mean LOTS of pictures and upload it here.
as far as that 1400$ doesnt sound THAT much andyou guys are WAY worth more then that..

Love you guys!

Hey, if you've got 1400 bucks then by all means come on over! Goodness know I don't!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->