• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Allison - i do have that much money BUT i have rent and bills to pay and a baby to feed ...lol.. and have to keep the job so that i can do the same next month too :)

Cant beleive getting paid today and already have pile of bills to pay off!!!!

Maybe we can all try to meet up next summer!!?

Lelaina has her first tooth poking out! Surprised me because she hasn't been fussy, but when I was feeding her apple puree today (which she LOVED) I wiped her bottom lip and felt it poking out of her gums. Took a look and there it was! My baby is getting old(er)!!!!

Summer is good for me! I am going to BC and Halifax in the spring/early summer in 2011 so summer works best for me. Like July or something. Nids I can't blame you for not wanting to drop 1400 bucks!

so i had this weirdest dream ever last night.. dunno i have told you guys but really feeling broody past few days.. ( i know silly!!)
And i dreamt of this baby - not sure girl/boy- very similar to Meeraya when she was born - in the hospital..
I saw that i have just gave birth and i was telli8ng midwives/ nurses that i will Formula feed due to personal reasons and they all agreed to it.. :)

it was really weird..

That is weird! If you even mention FF at the hospitals here the nurses go mad! :rofl:

Maybe you are gonna be preggo soon! :winkwink:

Okay, I saw today that Lelaina has two teeth! I'm getting nervous about nursing...:haha: 5 1/2 more months of BFing.

Let me know how it goes chelsea! I am worried about teeth to but am only BF'ing till 6 months so I might be ok, my second baby I will BF for a year.

Okay, so far she bit me a little. I took her off and said no and she did it again! So I took her off and she didn't get to eat for another hour... that's a tip I got from another lady. She said if they figure out it means their meal is taken away, they'll stop.

I posted pictures of Princess Leia on my fb!!! She is so cute, looky!! :winkwink:

I love the Leia costume! She is so adorable. And those huge eyes make my heart just melt!! Ps She is looking more and more like you everyday!!

Thanks girls! We went to a church Halloween party for kids and families and she won Best Costume! :D It was awesome because we got there a little late so we were there for like 10 minutes before they announced the winner, and that 10 minutes was long enough for her to win. ;) So I took her up there to get her prize and everyone just Awww'd about her... she looked so proud of herself. :haha: She got a $10 gift card to Target, so she's gonna get a new toy.

i agree with Allison- she is all you Chelsea.. and her huge eyes are just gorgeous..

awww how cute! I third the looking like you comments. Skyler might be starting to look more like me now at least people keep telling me so!

I think Skyler looks a lot like you Tiffany!! I can tell that's your boy for sure!

I'm so glad you guys think she looks like me! Most people think she looks more like her Dad, which I agreed with when she was smaller/younger, but I do think she's starting to get more of me in her! :cloud9: A lot of the time she does photograph like my husband though. And her eyes are SO pretty. They are like a blue/green, with a brownish/gold touch around the pupils... kind of like mine, but mine don't have the blue, just green.

Okay, enough bragging about my baby.

For now. :winkwink:

Meeraya was all me when she was born now she is all her dad.. wherever we take her everyone says "OMG how similar shes to her dad"
makes me feel grrrrrrrrrrrrr she was all me when she was born.. i hope she changes and start looking like me

Tiff - Skyler does look like you.. even when he was born there was a striking resemblance with you :)

I want to join in so...... I think my cat looks a lot like me :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"