"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

happy new year girls.... I hope all of our dreams come true in 2010...

Hey girls, happy new years! I have been so busy with the moving this week! It's been insane and giving me a backache! :/

Nids, your looking so cute in your picture. Nice little bump. :)

I can't wait to have a belly! I am so impatient. Good luck with the move bobo!

Kelly, you aren't gonna be wanting a bump once you feel like your getting big way too fast! I feel like I need to watch what I'm eating cause I'm starting to feel huge, but really I'm eating normally! I guess baby girl is just getting big. :)

Well look how far along you are! You've only got 3 boxes left, you should be getting a big healthy ole girl in there!!!!

so i think im feeling baby move past 2-3 days irs very light... and im still confused if its gas bubbles or baby moving.. but indigestion cant be there all the time right? i hope im feeling the right thing..

on other note, work from tommorow.. :nope: and i dnt feel like going at all..
holidays went too fast... :growlmad: i want more...

Nids, that's exactly how I started feeling my girl. I would say that you are feeling flutterings for sure!! Within the next 2 weeks you'll feel little pokes and kicks and then you'll realize that you were feeling the baby that whole time. :yipee: And OMG only 10 more days til we know if its a boy or girl for you!!!! Are you still thinking its a boy?? I'm not sure what I think yet..

I would say you're feeling baby to at 18 weeks! I hope my bubs doesn't take that long to make them selves felt! Yay for team blue or pink! I still don't find out for 2 more months!

Chelsea - yeah im still putting my money for a boy.. and i think now i will be happy either way.. i just cant wait to find out and see my baby..
last time i saw my baby was at 12 weeks.. so feels a LONG time...

Tiff - i sure hope too that it dosnt take long for you to feel the baby.. wait for few more weeks and it will start happening for you.. so exciting... :)

Nids, a boy would be so much fun! They are crazy and like to get messy, which I think is just hilarious. I'm starting to think you might have a boy too, but that might be because your ticker is blue and your shirt in your picture is blue. :haha: But you did have pretty much the same symptoms as me in the first trimester, so who know maybe it is a girl.

I was totally craving a big beef cheeseburger today! I don't really eat beef much... last time I had a cheeseburger was like 3 years ago. So that was weird and I didn't give in to it, I had a chickenburger instead. ;)

Oooh and I went to IKEA yesterday, and got baby girl a few things. Stuff for her changing table, a flower nightlight, and storage for all her stuffed animals people are already getting her. We are getting her crib up and I still need to get bedding for that. I totally freaked my husband out yesterday by making him realize how close its getting til she's here. Only 3 1/2 more months!! That's not much considering how long it took us ttc. I can't believe it's getting nearer and I'll be in the 3rd trimester in just a couple more weeks! :shock:

i am the same chelsea tho its almost 5 months for me... im getting paranoid about organizing everything.. lol...

Allison - i promised myself early pregnancy.. that i wont get paranoid about nesting and that i will take things in a slow and steady manner.. but look at me now... i think i need few deep breaths annd try to relax..

I am already telling DH we need to move stuff out of the guest room which will be baby's room! I feel like I Need to do it now for some reason.

We had a friend tell us the other day, just think about it you'll have a baby next christmas and DH and I looked at each other and were like... OMG we will!!! but in a scared way haha it was funny our eyes got big at the same time and we just had this expression on our faces. I guess it's still sinking in.

I am definitely starting to feel like I need to get stuff done. I've still got time, but I haven't bought anything really, just a couple outfits. Everything else people have given us and I haven't even had my baby shower yet. So I keep telling myself I need to wait until after the shower to buy stuff, cause I may not have to buy much. But I'm definitely feeling like I need to go get stuff! My sister gave me her kid's old crib and mattress. It's in a good shape and that saves us so much money.

Allison, your IVF is coming so soon, I can't wait!!!!! I hope some PMA is coming back to you, because I really believe it's gonna give you your baby and we'll all have babies by next Christmas. :happydance:

i agree with Chelsea...
We all will have a baby by next christmas... :happydance:
it will be really good..

I am happy I still have 7 months though!

Thanks for the encouragement girls! I surely hope you're right. As for getting things ready.... You're bodies are all going through a lot right now, so if your body tells you to nest, I say nest! Don't deny yourself something that may put your mind at ease. Screw what people say or think~ buy stuff when you want to. Not a minute before or a minute after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->