Someone give me a slap - AF is here!

Summerbee

NTNP
Reaction score
So ladies,

I want to be ntnp or ttc NOW! :dohh:

AF arrived this afternoon :( and now I feel sooo blue! All I can think about is babies, babies, babies, everyone I know seems to be bloody pregnant or with newborns, I just have babies on the brain. I know why we can't start now, but it's like... we could still cope if we concieved now... and I feel terrible because if we wait until april we could offer LO sooo much more and be infinitely less stressed. If I go back on my pill then I can drink over halloween, christmas, new years, valentines. But... it's really hard. This will be the first time that we go on the pill since march/april time. I just dont want to be WTT!!!

Boooo to AF as well. Bloody witch. I'm in tears over this :cry: which is so stupid but I am so broody I don't even know what to do with myself. I just want to have a family, be settled down and happy. It's so hard :(

:hugs: Its ok hunny know how you feel I'm in exactly the same boat, we don't plan to try now but if it happened we would cope x

AF is a :witch: but just try to keep strong, remember if you can offer LO so much more in April its best to wait, you always want the best for your baby. x

You know I'm with you till April so we will just have to keep each other sane until then! :lol:

And try not to get upset, your time will come, babies and bumps seem to be everywhere because its on the brain!

Aw ty :) I've been like a trainwreck today lol, AF disappeared?!?!? Literally the lightest pink bless yest afternoon... then zilch. I had one cramp, that's it. WTF. Just done a tescos hpt... bfn (I think, fucking stupidly placed glass panel!) I dunno why that suprises me as it's 2am and I've been drinking orange juice and coke all day BUT NEVERMIND. Bah humbug.

You do know that if it's a bfn again in a few days, and AF has just disappeared, 5 months before we ttc, I shall personally be finding mother nature and giving her a battering.

*SLAP* .. there you go :haha:

But you can also have one of these :hugs: because AF is a bitch!

Hope you feel better soon sweetie xxx

I know how you feel, doubly so lately because I've had AF show up three different times in 7 weeks. Got it again today. (I have pcos) And every time I just feel like its such a waste.

Well we all know what mother nature looks like cuz she was on that pearl tampon advert :rofl:

Lets get er!

I can just imagine the actress waking in the middle of the night to knocking at her door, going down in her jammies and finding a crowd of broody women with flaming torches shouting 'We want babies! Stop giving us AF's!' :haha:

I can just imagine the actress waking in the middle of the night to knocking at her door, going down in her jammies and finding a crowd of broody women with flaming torches shouting 'We want babies! Stop giving us AF's!' :haha:

Ahhahahahahahahaha !! :rofl: I couldn't stop laughing at that image, that would be sooooo funny.

Well she started it :shock:

I laughed so hard I somehow knocked bunch of stuff off my deask :D.

I know exactly how you feel! AF is due for me any second now, and each month it's a huge bummer when she shows, even though I'm trying not to get pregnant! Everywhere I turn, someone's got a baby or a bump, and my heart sinks a little. Hang in there though hun, you haven't got long now!

Ahhahahahahahahaha !! :rofl: I couldn't stop laughing at that image, that would be sooooo funny.

Well she started it :shock:

lmao @ both comments!
the actress DID start it! :O
lol

Yes dear old Mother Nature. I'm kinda in the same boat. Having a real sulk coz I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing and it just makes me feel ARGH! This could be the month, but obviously that's not the plan. So I'll have a slap too please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->