Someone give me advice

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
I have had unprotected intercourse in hopes of finally conceiving!!!
My husband and I have had sex once a day during this try.

9th, 10th, 11th,12th,13th,14th,15th,16th,17th,18th,19th of June

On my app on my iphone it says my fertile days are from the 17th-22nd?? Have i got a chance this month or have i messed up.. i know it's better to do 2-3 every other day, but we decided to do every day up until my last fertile day :) xx

Hehe I'm no expert like some of the ladies on here but I do think you have a pretty good chance all things considered. Hopefully you have no fertility issues and it all works out for you!

They say sperm can survive fpr up to 2 or 3 days so hopefully even if you ovulated in the later bracket of your fertile days some of the good stuff was waiting for Madamesoille Egg to pop out and zapped her good :happydance:

Nope i have no fertile problems :) I was suppose 2 have a blood test tomorrow to see if i was ovulating.. funny enough i have opk test with 2 lines lol xx

Then you should definitely stay positive. My friend got pregnant on the sixth month of trying simply by using OPKs and making sure she did the BD on or around her most fertile days. They do say there is only a 20% chance each month for getting pregnant so it seems amazing people even get pregnant lol.

Good luck to you :)

I've been trying over 2 and half years to fall pregnant, I had a misscarriage 2 years ago and a chemical pregnancy last month.

Thankyou you2 x

Oh my goodness so sorry to hear that :-( I really really hope you get pregnant soon and it holds ToHard2Try

Glad to see you're staying positive. Same as when I'm going to the clinic, or injecting or actively doing something to try and conceive fills me with hope.

Thats ok and thankyou...

good luck to you 2. hope you get your bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"