Soo tired...

RaeEW89

Waiting on my little girl
Reaction score
Im sooo tired, bean is causing major sleep problems. Last night after I layed down I got horrible heartburn. Nothing would get rid of it, then I tried laying on my side instead of back and it wasnt comfortable, then I had to get up and use the restroom like 6 times. So I tossed and turned all night, had to get up several times, and the whole timeI had heartburn. Any advise ladies to what I could do to help any of it? Sleep seems like such a good idea, but my bean has other ideas.

Invest shares in gaviscon or rennies!! Heartburn is a nightmare for most of us pregnant women.

Your tiredness should subside pretty soon but then don't worry it will come back again with a vengenge.

I am at the loo at least 4 times every night at the moment and always seem to have back ache when I wake up. I think I am going to invest in a body or v shaped pillow....

i normally get up and have a glass of milk if heartburn is bad or try sleeping in a semi sitting up position.
with the lack of sleep all i can recommend is sleep as much as you can in the day but if your working that can be difficult.

I seem to have to pee at least 5 times a night still so I'm not getting a great night's sleep...everybody told me it would get better after 12 weeks or so but- guess it's just where the lo is lying. I asked my midwife and she said my uterus is definitely above my pelvis now (she had no trouble feeling it) so she figures it's just how the baby likes to lie...directly on my bladder.

Definitely get something for the heartburn. I got peptac for the heartburn last week but only started using it last night. Oh my god, the difference. It got rid of my heartburn immediately and it never returned the rest of the evening!

I get heartburn regularly, and am now on my fifth bottle of Tums for this pregnancy. I would try Tums, but also drink a glass of milk about an hour before bed...I've also noticed that heartburn is way worse if I lay on my right side, so try to stick to the left side if you can.

I've also read that Zantac is safe during pregnancy, so I will probably be resorting to that soon as I have horrible heartburn every day!

i dont have the heartburn problem *touch wood*, but can totally sympathise on the sleep front. I actually wake up more tired every morning than when i went to bed :cry1: if i have a busy day, i am useless by midday.

Im also finding that if i wake up in the night or really early in the morning, i can never get back to sleep, no matter how tired I am :( i cant nap during the day either, i never have been able to, just makes me fell 100 times worse!! :cry1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->