Sooo annoyed with myself!

Lux

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed with myself right now.

I had one HPT left, and I only went and wasted it last week, knowing full well that it would be a :bfn: - It wasn't even FMU!!

Now, I can actually start testing (and i'm REALLY stuggling to not think about it!) and I don't have any!!

Trying my hardest to not go to ASDA right now (10.45pm) and buy a pack!!

--------->Edit<-----------

I don't know if this is normal, but I felt I spent all day yesterday fighting back tears. There were no reasons for me to want to cry, but many times I felt myself on the very edge of just breaking down. It felt so weird to feel so emotional, and very out of character. I don't know if this is a good sign or a sogn of AF on her way.

Also, I kind of want to either hurry up and get a :bfp: or AF. either way, I'm off to the Isle of Wight Festival next Thurs and REALLY don't want to have to be dealing with AF and portloo's for the weekend. IT just doesn't bear thinking about!

I've felt the same on Sunday hun. Went totally fuming for no reason then dissolved into tears so it's either AF or a BFP on the way. FX'd for you xx

It's just really frustrating now as even with AF I've never felt so emotional before!

I see from your signature that you're going to test tomorrow - FX'd for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->